[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

1 minute ago, aleth22 said:

THE EVIL EUNUCH. This is honestly the first time in this show I've felt absolutely TERRIFIED - the music and his makeup all just added to the realism and horror of the situation. I can't wait for tomorrow's episode to see what he's planning!!

You're not alone! I was so freaked when they zoomed in to his blackened hands and purple lips + tongue... Didn't know Goblin could be scary suddenly...

• Like 15

9 minutes ago, Chi Le said:

one of the funny thing is all four of them capable of hot steamy kiss but what we get is fairytale kids chasing around.... really wasted romance and hotnesss >.<

Lol don't lose hope chingu.. We still have 5 episodes left.. A lot more will surely happen. =))))) 

• Like 8

WE NEED THE RAW NOW!

Oh damn! The last scene was ultra scary - music, makeup, specially the way he walked ever so slowly towards ET and tell her she's the Goblin's Bride. The only time my stream didn't lag today. I can't get over how it sent chills up my spine. WHOA.

WHOA.

Another whoa. DH seems not human. Hmm.

• Like 24

25 minutes ago, selenette said:

More cherry blossom petals connection between the 2 OTPs. The King's cherry. Dear @staygold got it right from watching the teaser trailer! Daebak

For a moment I thought she was going to start dusting her shop in middle of the night!! What was she doing with a cherry branch? Scaring ghosts is it?

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Chi Le said:

as soon as et standing at the stair with that guy, we all know shes asking for trouble

Precisely! I was like a mad woman talking to my laptop screen hoping ET will hear me. Well...more like I was screaming at my laptop screen...

I was literally going... "ET ah... Get out of there! You crazy... bdsbhjbvhfbvbfjbv... he's going to kill you!!!"

something along that line... haha. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 9