[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

5 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

Grim and Dokkaebi talking in the tea house. 

Dokkaebi at the shop. He sees Sunny!! And ....slow motion as they pass each other.  He sees Sunny and Grim as She wishes Grim Happy New Year... He stops and turns to look at her. She turns to look at him. She says 'oraboni!!'

Omo omo OMO whhhaaat... WHAT

giphy.gif

• Like 13

Suddenly Dokkaebi grabs some stuff in plastic bags and gives the bags of socks to him.

Seems like a weather occurrence is happening everywhere. Grim suspects it has to do with Dokkaebi. The moon is red in colour. 

Dokkaebi on top of a building and thinking about Samshin's words about Eun tak and death.

Scene: 

Hoobae at hospital to pick a soul but the person comes back to life. And the person is all bloodied. He is meant to be dead! Hoobae is in shock. I think Dokkaebi is affecting more than the weather.

Grim passes the socks to his hoobae and says it is an apology from Dokkaebi. 

Grim is angry and shouting at Dokkaebi. I think Dokkaebi is telling Grim about Eun Tak. 

Granddad is reading the paper and saying something about the world. He is talking to the secretary. 

• Like 20

Btw Deokhwa is so cool in front of that goddess that boy must be something else not just credit card lovers.

Isn't he crosspath that goddess since his childhood

Anyway that secretary too curious about goblin i hope he not bad guy i actually like him

But grandpa seem to say something interesting 

Oh btw @packmule3thank you for your tangging always i enjoy all your insightful analysis everytime it make my drama watching experience more interesting to understand more about the characters and get to know more into the writer pov as well

I love the yin yang theory :P

Please continue tangging me since i wanna read all lol

• Like 14

The secretary is asking about Dokkaebi as he thinks back to seeing him as the furniture salesman and at the shop with Deok Hwa. 

[Long speech by granddad - need subs!]

Deok Hwa talking to Dokkaebi now. 

Scene: ski resort and a white butterfly is flying about. The white butterfly is flying towards Eun Tak!

Advert! 

• Like 13

Did that white butterfly just find JET? Could it be DH?

She's working at the ski lodge. She takes a break and sees the report on the weather and the red moon. She's thinking about KS. I hope she doesn't blow out any lights if she doesn't want to be found. Oh, he found her. Really? It's not her imagination?

He says they should go home. She's saying no? They're talking.

• Like 15

1 minute ago, Chellsee said:

"What.. You told her what?"

" Yeah I told her everything, about the swords fate"

"Are you crazy"

This is so funny :D

GR said that he is the culprit who told ET all about the aftermath of pulling the sword out. Why? Because GR didn't want to see KS die, he'll be bored.

• Like 20