[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

Aneyong every1 a new bee here was lurking from along tym since the tym i found dokebi is such a great show i m soooooo sooooo soooo happy to finally join this thread and a BIG thanku to all chingus for making me hooked to this drama and  thread so much that its impossible for me to b away from it GAMSAHAMNIDA...

OMO this show is so awsum that i m unable to describe hw Happy i m to watch it GAMSAHAMNIDA chingus for keping me updated with all the post related to this show a big gamsahamnida....sarangay DOKEBI...:blush:

• Like 14

2 hours ago, ktiminie said:

It was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, PDnim did such a good job :star:

LOL and I laughed so much at this :no_mouth:

that was  AMAZINGLY BREATHTAKING IN EVERY WAY!! :star::heart: 

I went through all kind of emotions in this scene and they were all combined together at the same time!! I was practecly screaming the entire scene: while he was in pain, when she grabbed the sword and tried to pulled, when he pushed her flying in the air, when he saved her sending every car flying but the screams were mixed with different and combined emotions: fear, swooning and amazement at how they shot that saving scene!! it was SO SWOON WORTHY-GONG YO WAS SO AWESOMELY SWOONY and terrifying at the same time-how all cars stated hitting each other and was sent flying!! SO COOL!! I'm so said that I don't know how to use words to discribe this moment as I want!! AWESOME ACTING AND DIRECTING!! that was :thumbsup::star::heart::love:

hhhhhhhhhhhh for some reason I find it swoony!! :love: 

• Like 15

48 minutes ago, rrmski said:

The new OST

There's a mistake in the title, they will probably fix it soon. Edit: they've uploaded the wrong song. It was supposed to be the other song. LOL!

Edit 2: They've uploaded the right song this time.

Eddy Kim - You are so beautiful

aaahhhh no wonder i didn't find that song anywhere. i love that ost, sam kim is new for me (sam kim that i know is the chef one lol) but his voice give me a chill.

thaks for the info. 

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, jellybellymonster said:
Shaggy Bomber Jacket aka The Kiwi Coat is $959. :glasses:

Our goblin is so fashionable :D all of his clothes are branded yet so expensive. Can't effort to buy all from this drama tho. Lol...i'm curious those are his own collections or from the pd-nim. The stylist has a good taste :sweatingbullets:

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, joyezz said:

haha the real Kim Woo Bin wear the same coat as our Kim Woo Bin

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO how am I supposed to forget this whenever I see reak Kim Woo Bin now!! :lol::lol::lol:

9 minutes ago, najiha101 said:

Aneyong every1 a new bee here was lurking from along tym since the tym i found dokebi is such a great show i m soooooo sooooo soooo happy to finally join this thread and a BIG thanku to all chingus for making me hooked to this drama and  thread so much that its impossible for me to b away from it GAMSAHAMNIDA...

OMO this show is so awsum that i m unable to describe hw Happy i m to watch it GAMSAHAMNIDA chingus for keping me updated with all the post related to this show a big gamsahamnida....sarangay DOKEBI...:blush:

anyeong chingu!! welcome to Dokkaebi thead and I'm happy you're joyning us to share your love for this GREAT ddrama with us!! :D

17 minutes ago, ktiminie said:

So this is the new OST? I'm confused guys :blink:

I'm confused as well!! :blink: but I'm loving it!! :blush: thank you for sharing!! :wub:

so that was OST 5 and this is OST 6!! I think!! :blink: 

love this too!! :heart: 

• Like 16

22 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

aaahhhh no wonder i didn't find that song anywhere. i love that ost, sam kim is new for me (sam kim that i know is the chef one lol) but his voice give me a chill.

thaks for the info. 

Have they actually already released the part 6 ost (sam kim - who are you)? I still saw it on youtube just now.

• Like 8

@my,kdrama.cafe
someone mentioned hours ago, she liked this part, of the running together.. you find KS in a very ligtht spirit grinning. happy for him to be able to experience the First Love excitements like any 19 yrs old. i just couldnt imagine that younger oppa is more charming than 37 yrs old Gongyoo? no way!!! coffee prince feels returns. !

• Like 15