[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

25 minutes ago, yoogal said:

ME!

I feel Iike I'm about to go out on a hot date.
Only it's virtual and I'm just like peeping on a great great hot date. HAHA!

2 hours!!!!!

Haha! I feel the same way too! Only suddenly there are two girls, and they are both really pretty and all that, and we can't compete with them. :bawling:

• Like 8

Hurray! It's near! And this news is trending now on Naver's news (of course because it has been promoted but still) on the 3rd place:

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=312&aid=0000222955&gid=999339&cid=1051154

And our boys' article is trending as well, but not that much (it didn't have shout out on main page):

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0002871631&gid=999339&cid=1051154

LDW_and_GY.gif

I admire GY's agency Soop. They are promoting their posts on Naver blog on the main page as well and recent post about bromance has got a lot attention. 300k of views, tons of likes and comments. Here are top knetz translation:

http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=5625183&memberNo=22903361&vType=VERTICAL

공유야 워낙 단골 이상형으로 꼽혀서 멋진거 알았지만 이동욱은 공유옆에있어도 전혀 꿀리지않네 물론 이동욱도 잘생긴건 알았다만 이정도일줄은 몰랐음.

공감2128비공감58

Gong Yoo has always considered to be ideal type, but standing next to him Lee Dong Wook doesn't look worse at all. I knew Lee Dong Wook is handsome but I didn't know that so much.

와 두남자 비주얼 미쳤다.... 이동욱이 연기하는 저승사자 진짜 기대중이예요

공감1852비공감29

Wow! I'm going crazy since we have two men visuals instead of one...I'm seriously waiting for Lee Dong Wook's acting as Grim Reaper.

:crazy: Seriously? Someone didn't know that Wookie is that handsome and is surprised to find out it? Knetz should all wear lenses!!

Hat.gif

Yesteday's promoted on main page article with GY/KGE stills top comments:

우선 김은숙 작가는 믿고봄 이동욱이 이직품으로 확 떴음 좋겠네

공감/비공감공감1134비공감64

First of all I trust writer Kim Eun Suk. And Lee Dong Wook will show that he made right choice. 

공유와 이동욱의 비주얼과 케미가 기대된다 그리고 도깨비란 소재 신선해 ㅋㅋㅌ

공감/비공감공감903비공감44
공감/비공감

I'm waiting for Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook chemistry and visuals and something fresh from this drama.

Knetz still blame Wookie for latest not that successful dramas especially "Blade man". I know that Gong Yoo has been blamed for "Big" a lot as well, but he has been forgiven through latest two movies. Now I hope Lee Dong Wook will be forgiven and get love as well. ^_^ Please, upgrade on your magic to the max level :D

LDW_and_GY1.gif

I hope someone will recap episode.

• Like 10

@yoogal you 're so welcome in our thread  it's good to have many members added to our family to share our excitement together :w00t:

@samzz @lkgy99 thank u for all updates you're perfect :wub:

@Princi_86 that's why i love soop management they're professional & can promote their stars starting from " gong yoo, gong hyo jin , jeon do yeon" 

About k-netizen they've short memory, they can easily forget all your good projects and only remember the failed one 

and yes the recent successful movies of GY since 2011 helped him to regain his image and popularity in Korea so i wish this drama 'll be hit so all actors include GY regain their popularity&image in drama in Korea

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, samzz said:

It depends also, sometimes she doesn't like flashy expensive drama, but she loves cheesy fluffy stuff like Heirs, and Boys Over Flowers. 

i know  "girlfriday, chickachunga" are big fans of GY even they don't like expensive drama or KES they 'll recap it 

20 minutes ago, thecrush said:

Gong Yoo Oppa fighting!!! One hour left!

you're welcome here i'm happy you decide to join as here:wub:

• Like 6

@princess nour90 YES, I know girlfriday loves GY so I'm positive they will be recapping it. They didn't mince words with BIG though, so I'm a bit anxious how Goblin will fare up. I'm really just thankful that GY was able to come back after four years - and it looks like it's going to be worth the wait!

20 MINUTES!!!!!

• Like 8

Hello all!  I am so excited to watch Goblin, it feels like I've been waiting forever for this drama to premiere. I'm trying to watch it live and I wondered if anyone would be kind enough to PM any live links they are using? The ones I've used in the past are pretty unreliable when I'm trying to watch a TvN show. The more live links the merrier, too, since from experience I know even a faithful link can die on you - usually right before the one episode you don't want to miss!!!

Thanks for any and all help, much appreciated!

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, theseasasleep said:

Hello all!  I am so excited to watch Goblin, it feels like I've been waiting forever for this drama to premiere. I'm trying to watch it live and I wondered if anyone would be kind enough to PM any live links they are using? The ones I've used in the past are pretty unreliable when I'm trying to watch a TvN show. The more live links the merrier, too, since from experience I know even a faithful link can die on you - usually right before the one episode you don't want to miss!!!

Thanks for any and all help, much appreciated!

here : http://livetvkorea.weebly.com/tvn.html

• Like 4