[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

@autumn93, how adorable!!! There's a bit where GE is helping GY with the mic, giving it to him to answer back some questions/statements and then GE takes it away from him. It's a husband and wife duo hahahaha!!!

Edit: Oh! And I love how he acknowledges her. So precious this two...jinja! #iwantmylifebackagain

Edited by pnaysurfer84
additional comments
  • Like 23

37 minutes ago, autumn93 said:

After her five syllables, Go Eun wanted an applause and she got one. SO DAMN CUTE!! Love how towards the end she makes it a point to say something and he's like, "I understand" :D 

ezgif.com-resize%201.gif

GAHHHHHH....HOW CAN HE BE THIS CUTE?!!! He even clapped cutely like a little boy and the way he answered her is SO ADORBS!! Dang, those eyes were shooting hearts at her! He's so proud of his Yeochin...awwww!! 

#SorryNotSorryForQuotingThisPreciousGif hehee

• Like 17

Spoiler

I cant log in to my old account so i had to create a new one just to post here. My previous ship has sunk and im glad this thread existed. It makes me all giddy again. Though i wont let my hopes high since the other has significant other, so...

I got curious with KGE movie titled the coin locker girl, since i havent been on her thread i just knew about it now. I like her character

Spoiler

, shes a big richard simmons..hehe and her younger version looks like the daughter of GY in train to busan. 

I could never imagined KGE can smoke so well, she looked so innocent yet she can act like that.Pkby7n.jpg

• Like 17

1 hour ago, autumn93 said:

Gong Yoo pays attention when Go Eun speaks...that's a good first step to a happy life! When your girl talks, you listen. Even if it's in a crowded and distracting room, even if she's whispering sweet nothings...:wub:

After her five syllables, Go Eun wanted an applause and she got one. SO DAMN CUTE!! Love how towards the end she makes it a point to say something and he's like, "I understand" :D 

OMG those moments :wub: and the one when she said she's GY fan, GY looks shy but gave the sweetest smile and LDW like "i know you love it man" :wink:

i love that we got alot of their moment from PC, and even tho we did analysis this presscon way back then, we can still found their precious moment even now. *proudofyouguys*

@sooyoungdaebak keep the gif coming, we love it!!! :D

perfect in black

1a96fcdee2a2e7eb42f2beb84044bf436512eb6f

• Like 23

8 minutes ago, ching13 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I cant log in to my old account so i had to create a new one just to post here. My previous ship has sunk and im glad this thread existed. It makes me all giddy again. Though i wont let my hopes high since the other has significant other, so...

I got curious with KGE movie titled the coin locker girl, since i havent been on her thread i just knew about it now. I like her character

Hide contents

, shes a big richard simmons..hehe and her younger version looks like the daughter of GY in train to busan. 

I could never imagined KGE can smoke so well, she looked so innocent yet she can act like that.Pkby7n.jpg

You got it right chingu!  I've watched all her movies since I started watching Goblin and she is indeed a very versatile actress ! She can play any role you give her,  may it be a teenager girl, a psychopath in her monster movie, a badass girl that gave her all on a martial arts action movie in memories of the sword.. Shes now becoming a big star in SK! I can't wait for her next movie!  

#superfan   

• Like 11

18 minutes ago, ching13 said:

I could never imagined KGE can smoke so well, she looked so innocent yet she can act like that.

This is actually the first movie that made me falling in love with her. Her tomboyish act looks so real that I cant believe she can be girly too in her dramas. Her younger version is actually Gong Yoo's daughter in TTB which is one of the connections in their red string fate :D

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, autumn93 said:

Okay. If Arjenia is hiring, the real question we need to ask ourselves as shippers is, who do we send from our group to be a mole!? We need an insider's link! :wink:

giphy.gif

Now this is a Plan!!

• Like 14

33 minutes ago, Nerdy Mina said:

I actually have this book published by a man who worked as an FBI agent for over 20+ years. He studied, and was an expert of, body language and what it usually means (one of the ways he was able to prevent crimes from happening in the first place). The foot thing between GY and KGE  some have mentioned was definitely mentioned in the book. There's also things mentioned about proximity of the bodies, the posture, etc. that says a lot about people's intentions for the other person. I'm gonna dig up the book tomorrow or this weekend and I will report back with evidence to add to the (ever growing) list of evidence that GY and KGE needs to marry and have children date or already dating

waiting patiently :wink:

raw

49 minutes ago, autumn93 said:

Okay. If Arjenia is hiring, the real question we need to ask ourselves as shippers is, who do we send from our group to be a mole!? We need an insider's link! :wink:

giphy.gif

this gif, i caaaaaan't :D:D *sorrymod*

@sooyoungdaebak THE NOD THO, perfect timing!! 

ooooooo....arjenia looking for a staff, if only i can read hangul *regreting my teen life, I should choose korean language than administration*

• Like 15

Spoiler
On 2/6/2017 at 4:37 PM, Donut Baekie said:

what to do after this... i keep replying every ep now.. i think i watch it more than 4 times each ep and even can remember some dialog.. LOL 

& one of my fav scene... :wub:

tumblr_ojtb5pGbNP1w2r785o2_400.gif

His precious laugh.. more like gong yoo laugh..

tumblr_ojtb5pGbNP1w2r785o1_400.gif 

tumblr_ojtb5pGbNP1w2r785o3_400.gif

And she kiss his cheek again.. till now i still wonder was this adlib or not.. as u can watch on bts KGE is smart when it comes to giving some idea during kiss scene.. hehe

tumblr_ojtb5pGbNP1w2r785o4_400.gif 

i really hope u guys still keep this thread alive even tho this drama already end.. :heart:

Since this is an old post, I put it under the spoiler (mods, I can quote image under a spoiler tag, right?)

I seriously love this mini trip scene, other than the soju tent scene, thank you for the gifs ♡ and congrats on your new job chingu! I hope it will go well

I couldn't dropped by in this thread yesterday, but all of the posts here just made my day. This is heaven, not hell ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm so tired due to my work, but as soon as I check this thread, my happy grinning face appears, just like a crazy girl. Thank you so much chingu, I want to give you all my virtual hugs♡

And I agree with @lorac529, you will be more specific in describing your ideal if you're currently dating/loving someone, cause you have someone in your mind and you will unconsciously referring to that person.

The last gif @autumn93!!!!! I grinned watching it cause i've read it somewhere that you will reciprocate your crush's action when you're attracted to someone!!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Let me be in a delulu mode again over this gif! And also @sooyoungdaebaks gif. Omooo, they're totally into each other!!!! They're crossing their legs to each other (I've read that you will direct your foot/body towards something that attracts you!) even went all over with the foot tipsy playing mwahahaha.... God, my shipper heart will explode at this rate:tongue::D

And about GY's red ears, face, and neck. It actually also happened on AMAAW, when he did that scene with JDY (only the ears) . But, I will exclude that one, cause JDW is def out of his list. 

Spoiler

During Oh My Ghostess, the last kiss scene also made a quite uproar because JJS's ears were red, and people wondered if JJS was affected by the scene, as a person. JJS made a clarification about it, but it actually didn't answer the question why they were so red.

About GY falling for GE, I also have no doubt it. He definitely feels something (or at least, felt something on the set, but my delulu will see it as a present thing cause I really hope they will transform the feeling into real life, without anyone's eyes on them, and they will suddenly drop the wedding announcement, in the future). It might start with him adoring her as sunbae to hoobae. But, I'm 99% sure (1% left to let my sanity back if this isn't true lol) GY is attracted to GE as Gong Ji Chul to a woman. Big time (like you chingu said it before).

And again, I can't blame him. She is definitely charming, be it as an actress and as a person (well, ofc I do not know her in person, but at least from her interviews, BTS, many statements from people around her, I can draw this conclusion).

Since this is purely speculation, I put it under the spoiler box.

Spoiler

KGE is a dang talented actress. She continues to pursue her acting, with a wide range of roles. And she isn't blinded with her fame, despite her being recognised by everyone for her talent. Best proof is her taking a break after her breakout performance in Eungyo. No one opportunist will do that. But she did it to pursue her education, and she was involving in independent movies during her break time instead. GY has said in his interview that he wanted to join independent movie (but he can't do it, until now), and he hated an opportunist. GY actually made a-somewhat the same-movement, by joining army right after his soaring fame because of his mega hit drama CP. Those actions speak a lot about their characters and passions for acting.

GE made a comeback after 2 years hiatus, by choosing a mentally disabled role. After that, she did Chinatown (and invited to Cannes), which GY mentioned her as "charming" and he looked out for her project (I bet he at least has watched this girl since A Muse, since she received so many awards for it and she created buzz for her role). She also did Memories of The Sword, with JDY (maybe JDY told GY something about GE hahahaha, my delulu will believe this, since it's very coincidental for him mentioning GE while promoting AMAAW). GE has done saeguk action roles in MOTS, and GY said his action scenes in Goblin was very hard. I assume it multiplies his adoration to her. And she was invited to Cannes even before him. So it's very natural he keeps singing praise to KGE, cause she deserves it and he has admired her since God only knows when. Here a bit of his interview backthen in 2011.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017_02_07_06_11_45_1.jpg

Cr: GYsoompi thread

GE is acknowledged by her competence. Her talent is well acclaimed by almost everyone since her debut. I think KGE has so many things that reciprocate GY's dreams and ideal person. Maybe GY feels like looking at his walking dream when he sees KGE.

And when he encountered her in person, it's more than he expected. She is also charming as a person, not only as an actress. She could compete with him on the set. She wasn't afraid to show her cheeky side, she joked around, she was being herself. Nothing stop her when it came to tease GY. Goodness, where else he could find a perfect package woman like KGE? And this is a bit interview of GY. He wanted to be treated as Gong Ji Chul first, before GY. And to my observation, KGE did exactly like he wanted. She respects him at the right amount. 

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017_02_07_06_12_19_1.jpg

Cr:GY soompi thread

And ofc, it won't be fair if we don't look into KGE's perspective. Since it was hard to seek for her translated interview, even more her ideal type, I only found this.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017_02_08_09_31_39_1.jpg

Cr: GE Soompi thread

This one is definitely matching with GY's trait ㅋㅋㅋ. And since she always wants to do romantic film, but no directors offer her the role, please hear her out this time! Let her do the romantic film with GY :tongue:

So, I'm not loosing faith in this ship. I will continue to hope they will be together, in the right time. I sincerely pray these two beautiful creatures will find their way to entangled the reel red strings. I never want two persons to be together this bad before!

Even if in the end, this ship doesn't happen, I will take it as a misfortune case of fate. But to think about this shipping journey I will(and had) have, I believe so many hilarious posts will be here, so I'm looking forward for it. Don't be discouraged, cause in the end, the most important thing is we have fun here, with dignity ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

#I'mNotGoingToHell:phew:

giphy.gif

EDIT: WOW, Arjenia is hiring!!! We need somebody to volunteer to be an inside person in Arjenia ㅋㅋㅋ

@Nerdy Minatotally love your post! That's a proof from some kind of scientific(?) perspective. We're right all of this time! ㅋㅋㅋ#Can'tDifferentiateWhatDeluluOrWhatnot #aslongasIamhappy :tongue:

Edited by madmonika
additional comment

Okay so I got a bit distracted while creating tomorrow's lecture for my students (oops? :tongue: ) and went ahead and found the book. I unfortunately can't read all of it tonight but here's the first few things I found.

You ready ladies? :D

05c2d943-2de8-4caf-a777-f7839dfc2d6e_zps

He continues on to say:

22313d87-c3e2-4d58-8c31-a95c7cc81e9e_zps

and :D:D:D

5bc2ef11-ab19-4843-911c-e9fe285e3f8e_zps

Sorry the images are so large. Im taking screen shots and have no idea how to resize them lol if its cumbersome please let me know and I'll put them in spoilers.

EDIT: I figured out how to resize them yay!

• Like 22

4 hours ago, blumilk said:

Sorry to burst the bubble since I'm a shipper too but one of the reasons why his ears could have turned red during the hotel kissing scene could just be that it was hot under those jackets plus he was carrying GE... 

we should have a look at the scene in coffee prince where he carried YEH to see if his ears were red then too 

10 hours ago, janeeta said:

Initially with the tent scene and the outdoor kisses, I thought it was because of the cold, but it's not possible in the hotel scene since it was a real hotel room (not even a cold set) that most probably had heating. No matter how many turtle necks GY wears, he was unable to hide HOW effected he was by this scene. Same with the necklace one, there was no real reason for him to be red faced, but like me, maybe he found it to be super intimate and effecting. GY is a seasoned actor by now, he normally wouldn't get effected by scenes like this, UNLESS it's Ji Chul's emotions coming out to play. I genuinely think the kiss in the pic above is more Ji Chul-Go Eun than KS/ET. They even smile at one another passionately when they broke apart from the kiss super loudly. It was hot and passionate.

To verify it, I also watched the kiss scenes of “CP”, “Big”, “Finding Mr. Destiny”, “A Man and a Woman”. I didn’t see he has his ears turning into red. There are many sexualities in “AMAW”, to be honesty, I didn’t see his shy and embarrassed. I am not sure if it is due to the filter settings or video quality. A lot of people recognize him as one of the best kissers in Korea drama, so what happens in many scenes in Goblin, even he is just talking to ET. ^_^

17 hours ago, xHera said:

There's this part in the special episode where LDW, GY singing an old drama OST. Where, GY is too immersed with it and explaining to GE enthusiastically.

vGeQtwH.gif

So I thought, woah what kind of scene that he meant? For him to act like that? Is the scene considered iconic for its kissing skills or the way the scene taken left such a big impact? Then I found the actual scene, it was aired in 1992 by MBC. I made the scene into a gif so it's easier for u guys. :)

Thank you for your effort on finding this video. I am also very curious on it when GY mentioned it in BTS. It is not a very special kiss scene now but GY looks so excited when explaining it to GE. Definitely GE is not interested in it.:tongue:

3 hours ago, autumn93 said:

Gong Yoo pays attention when Go Eun speaks...that's a good first step to a happy life! When your girl talks, you listen. Even if it's in a crowded and distracting room, even if she's whispering sweet nothings...:wub:

ezgif.com-crop%2029.gif

ezgif.com-resize%201.gif

Like these GIFs a lot, there are always many small details. I really would like to re-watch the presscon and drama talk tonight.:D

9 hours ago, nearsea said:

Also remember on the press-con, when asked what is the difference between Eun Tak and Go Eun, GY said I guess Go Eun-sshi is smarter than Eun Tak..So if this interview is valid, then we can assume he does have someone in mind 'indeed' as per @lorac529's conjecture!

He also talks about being pretty too, when he was taking her picture [one she shared on her insta before she deleted her account, the last profile pic!] 'Isn't she pretty? So pretty right'? I hope these are not just empty words!

When I hear it in presscon, I am confused on hearing this “Smarter”. Actually I expected something else such as talented, easy-going or vivid

• Like 15

22 minutes ago, Nerdy Mina said:

Okay so I got a bit distracted while creating tomorrow's lecture for my students (oops? :tongue: ) and went ahead and found the book. I unfortunately can't read all of it tonight but here's the first few things I found.

You ready ladies? :D

Screenshot%202017-02-07%2023.32.10_zpsid

He continues on to say:

Screenshot%202017-02-07%2023.33.06_zpspn

and :D:D:D

Screenshot%202017-02-07%2023.33.35_zps8t

Sorry the images are so large. Im taking screen shots and have no idea how to resize them lol if its cumbersome please let me know and I'll put them in spoilers.

I was very excited to see this post thank you for giving us this incredible insights Hahahahaha 

Been watching the Goblin BTS now for the nth time Lol..  Hahah 

• Like 10