[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

7 minutes ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

@autumn93, pwahahahaha! I can't get over the chase scene, repeated stabbing and them watching the same screen together. Wah! 

If this isn't comfortability around each other, then I don't know what is! So freakin' cute! All in all, I'm just glad we can safely say they enjoy each other's company and have created a friendship as a result of filming Goblin. ^^ 

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, nitnot said:

Hi All .. is there anyone here has the link of this prescon above?? i'd like to watch the full link, it seems they're both having fun & teasing each other, it's kind a cute though .. :wub::wub:

@nitnot here's the link :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw-6BZltxIA&feature=youtu.be

About GY's blushing face, it's not even a kiss scene lol he must have fought the urge to kiss her at that scene #delulume . I know that actors can cry intentionally but can they force themselves to blush?? :wub:

• Like 7

@autumn93 Ahhh, love the gifs you posted! Poor KGE had to stand on tippy-toes to reach GY's lips...:lol: #PetiteGirlProblem #ICanRelate 

So funny, it seems GY get away with teasing GE when the Making camera is around. He knows she won't beat him up :lol: She will just smile and bear with it...kekekeke. Too bad for him, she is smart at getting back at him...lol. I'm sure he loves seeing her reaction. Aigoo these two! They are really each other's Ying and Yang! Now I can see why JDY said his girlfriend will get fed-up with him...cos he has so much energy and teasing ideas...lol. You've met your match, GY sshi...:wub:

• Like 18

Love the new teasers and all the wonderful sharings as always!  I'm quickly dropping by as I find someone translated a few lines into Chinese (source: here), so I quickly subbed it into English .  Feel free to help me share to Goblin thread for me as I want to focus on the drama talk sub first.

I hope TvN is not teasing us for the things we've been wanting to see coz according to Lee El, we will get to see BTS we'll never see anywhere else.

I also find a thorough subbed for teaser version 1 in Chinese (spoiler) with subs for the Korean headlines ...basically it's saying the BTS we have wanted to see will be showcased the first time to ease our post-Dokkaebi syndrome....something that we can collect for keepsake.  I won't bother translating the rest coz it's something similar as it really takes time...

Edit: sorry i don't have time to export the video probably to fit Youtube's size...hopefully it's still readable here...as i don't want to spend too much time on this as it's just a few lines translated into Chinese...

Spoiler

• Like 19

2 minutes ago, autumn93 said:

If this isn't comfortability around each other, then I don't know what is! So freakin' cute! All in all, I'm just glad we can safely say they enjoy each other's company and have created a friendship as a result of filming Goblin. ^^ 

Right?! It looks everyone had such a good time on set, especially the 5 leads. 2 days... WOW!

Maybe the editors heard my cry that I have low expectations about the specials HAHAHA!

• Like 9

1 hour ago, aytnihc19 said:

@deara yass gurl thank you. I will of course. He's been sulking all day because of me being so focused on this couple instead of him. Let us all stay together until the ringing of this couple wedding bell. I'm so in this. The gun is fully loaded B)

You're very welcome :) and welcome to the thread. Enjoy!  :lol:

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, autumn93 said:

giphy.gif

If I get this excited over teasers, these special episodes are going to kill me! 

IS IT JUST ME OR YOU GUYS SMILLING TOO WHEN SEEING THIS BTS ? :wub:

it just feels like i'm peeping gongyoo kissing our go eun in Phuket *otukee

Michyeotaaaaa *brbdrinkinghealthpil

• Like 18

1 hour ago, mitsu252 said:

I like his previous dramas, my girl and wild romance.. but  he's at his best in goblin.. i like his team up with LDH.. 

ok back to GY/GE.. looking forward to all gifs, videos with english trans.. i hope tvn will be very good to us and give us good stuff to spazz about... please please deity :) 

lol i love wild romance, it's my fav all time of LDW's drama. Watched it few time and still laugh with his annoying character :lol:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

@autumn93 Ahhh, love the gifs you posted! Poor KGE had to stand on tippy-toes to reach GY's lips...:lol: #PetiteGirlProblem #ICanRelate 

So funny, it seems GY get away with teasing GE when the Making camera is around. He knows she won't beat him up :lol: She will just smile and bear with it...kekekeke. Too bad for him, she is smart at getting back at him...lol. I'm sure he loves seeing her reaction. Aigoo these two! They are really each other's Ying and Yang! Now I can see why JDY said his girlfriend will get fed-up with him...cos he has so much energy and teasing ideas...lol. You've met your match, GY sshi...:wub:

Yeah, I think the ONLY time Gong Yoo finds enough courage to try and tease Go Eun is when the [Making Of] camera is on, mistakenly thinking he'd be safe, but from what we've seen, even then Go Eun manages to turn the tables around on him and tease *him*! 

They compliment each other so well (I mean if they didn't, would we even be here? :lol:

@pnaysurfer84 Haha I'm the opposite! I have such high expectations for this special that I'm worried they won't meet them and I'll get disappointed. So far, it's looking up though based on these teasers! 

• Like 14

37 minutes ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

Ige mwoya?! I laugh like a pabo watching the Bts! #SeriouslyThirstyForTheseTwo 

give4_zpseschstgp.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=cl

Dayummm son! *fanning self* #ThatDeepKiss 

OMGeeeeeeee! You two, get a room please!!!!! :lol::wub:

I will not believe them if they say, they feel nothing and they did it for art's  sake.. Oh come on!! ^_^

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, autumn93 said:

Yeah, I think the ONLY time Gong Yoo finds enough courage to try and tease Go Eun is when the [Making Of] camera is on, mistakenly thinking he'd be safe, but from what we've seen, even then Go Eun manages to turn the tables around on him and tease *him*! 

They compliment each other so well (I mean if they didn't, would we even be here? :lol:

@pnaysurfer84 Haha I'm the opposite! I have such high expectations for this special that I'm worried they won't meet them and I'll get disappointed. So far, it's looking up though based on these teasers! 

You mentioned something that i am curious.

How's his interaction with other main lead in other drama.

If there are something going on, he should be more carefully to show their "close" relationship in front of the [making of] camera....

Maybe i should try to find the BTS of "Big" or "CP" to figure it out. Or maybe GY' fans can give us some hints then that will be so great :)

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

@sooyoungdaebak @autumn93, here's to more low expectations so we can see what we've been HUNGRY to see HAHAHA! oH! i heard why GE started chasing GY in the chase scene. (correct me if I'm wrong) He kept on saying "cha.cha.cha"

Since you mentioned it and because i heared it also. What is the meaning of cha.cha.cha? what makes her chasing him?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

Ige mwoya?! I laugh like a pabo watching the Bts! #SeriouslyThirstyForTheseTwo 

give4_zpseschstgp.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=cl

Dayummm son! *fanning self* #ThatDeepKiss 

oh *faint* Is he did some kind of CPR lol :lol: or just hungry of KGE after 9 years :lol: if the kiss was like this i can't imagine what he could do beside kiss... *drink a lots of water to stay focus* lol:D

• Like 6

I feel as though I need to borrow some of KS's pills when I'm catching up on this thread my emotions ran the entire spectrum. 

When I read that GE deleted her pictures from Guam I was just like 

Spoiler

tumblr_n7ruu5vZid1smcbm7o1_400.gif

Moved to OMG hateful netizen and overzealous shippers on instagram please 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Then I saw the previews and I got excited and happy again. 

Excited for all the GY/GE bts moments, I absolutely love now comfortable they seem around each other. TVN better not be misleading me again with this preview, I'm still mad about the missing bed scene. 

• Like 11

hello guys.

soooo i'm a silent lurker here and decide to join you guys to the hell xD . i really hope gongyoo and goeun together in real life. they're my second korean couple that i shipped xD. i'm trying to keep up with all of you guys since it's already looongg time ago i join in a forum, so pardon if my language or my context of text is a little bit off :D

• Like 12

24 minutes ago, weasley18 said:

Since you mentioned it and because i heared it also. What is the meaning of cha.cha.cha? what makes her chasing him?

cha 차 means tea, that was the scene where she told him not to use any words beginning with chieut (ㅊ) so he was probably teasing her. I'm excited about finally seeing that bts in full.

• Like 8