[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

38 minutes ago, yonjo said:

While their kisses are a story on its own, as it perfectly describes who they are as pair; earnest,vulnerable, and full of longing; I find myself more drawn by the subtle gestures between the two. 

That slight shift in his eyes, a split second blink, and you know he's seeing someone, her,  in a new light for the first time.  

Blame this man for showing us how a simple look can convey the deepest of emotions. Take responsibility Gong Ji Chul!

And perhaps it's because of the drama's impeccable cinematography or maybe it's because of Kim Go Eun's innate ability to glow , that whenever Eun Tak smiles, you understand even a little how Kim Shin sees her. I'm reminded of a particular  quote whenever I watch this scene "

Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss...."But every once in a while, you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare."

Forgive this birthday girl's sappy post. I'm a frustrated wanna be writer and Goblin has inspired me to write XD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR~~ :)

• Like 7

Girls~~as much as I miss our goblin couple, I am missing kim go eun badly  :bawling: my goblin playlist is on repeat 24/7. I seriously can't move on from this drama. But seriously, I miss KGE soo much.

P/s :Happy birthday @yonjo >< mine is in february too^^

• Like 15

3 hours ago, janeeta said:

Thank you for these @madmonika!

giphy.gif

I love this one because they break character when he taps her on the nose. You can see his smile starting and her laughing. It's a total GY KGE moment. 

giphy.gif

I love this one cause it's literally KGE being Queen, taking advantage of the opportunity to plant as many kisses on GY as possible. 

giphy.gif

This one is my fav though. I have the feeling that the "just one more time" was not scripted and GY adlibed it. There was something super natural and real about it. Like a couple saying bye before heading off for work. Wonder if they had been practicing for a few months :wink:

Their popo is so natural, doesn't look like acting at all 

I believe that every gesture and their "eye-staring" towards each other is more than just colleague - act,, it's way more than that.. Waiting desperately for their confirmation, Plissss be real, so i can move on with my life T_T

• Like 14

5 hours ago, autumn93 said:

Lazy Sunday night, I don't have any else to do besides making more gifs of our couple. This one's for you @hamaji :lol:

Besides being a hilarious BTS, the Train to Busan moment also provided us with an indirect kiss (kekeke)...palm-->KGE's lips-->palm-->GY's lips #DeluluModeOn B)

awwww thank you!!!

that bts is one of my fave :wub: omooooooo  indirect kiss,,,, i need to repeat the bts again *ThisIsJustMyExcuseSoICanWatchTheBtsAgainAndAgain* :D

me when looking at this pic : why no hugging :tongue:

pesta_perpisahan_goblin-20170124-007-rit

@yonjo happy birthday sweetheart :blush:

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

lol.. but which site.. how do you get these?

And how to paste it in here in the forum in the post?

I google a description of the gif I want, then I copy and paste the image here or the link location into "insert media from url".

• Like 4

Wow, just two days of missing the forum and there are nine pages to backread! You, my fellow shippers, rock!

Thank you to our talented members for their research skills and creativity. I do enjoy looking through the various gifs, stories and video links provided by our chingus. Special mention goes to sooyoungdaebak for the alternate subs. You should put them all together and that can be our official fan fic. Of course, if fiction turns into reality that will really be 'daebak!'

Love the simultaneous release of CFs with GY and KGE, respectively, esp the clever word play used in the Lancome ad to take advantage of the successful pairing of the two (that ad agency deserves an award/bonus for that). I'm really surprised as to why there is still no announcement of an event with them together, such as a tour to thank fans and promote the drama in the countries where it has not yet aired officially. Lee Dong Wook's management company has the right idea with his Asian tour.

• Like 16

I feel so empty on days like this, no photo, no news no announcement, nothing :( seriously i guess i will never move on unless our GongGo confirms dating ㅠㅡㅠ miss them so so much  

P/s: just saw Liiv Mate CF's bts of Yoo In Na and Lee Dong Wook and that makes me even more jealous ㅠㅡㅠ  arghhh when will we have Gong Yoo and Go Eun photoshoot/CF/interview together??

Edited by linnieluu
  • Like 16