Libera

For me...my first choice is kim woo bin. I love a man with manly aura .

Second choice is ji soo. That boy looks masculine , free spirited and rugged. And can act too.

I love park bo gum too. Love his chemistry with kim yoo jun in love in the moonlight. 

I am also rooting her with senior actors such as jo in sung, so ji sub and hyin bin. Actually my choices is quite limited due too lsk height. If she is somewhere  1.67 in height..any time established actors like jang hyuk , Go soo and several others can be her male lead.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning!

I like the friendship of LJS and LSK, they really look like siblings and you can feel that the friendship is genuine and strong. Also, I appreciate Park Hyu Sik during the Trolls promo, I dont know him but he felt warm and more gentlemanly with LSK. 

But of course, I will support whoever she works with in the future. 

12 hours ago, sima158 said:

For me...my first choice is kim woo bin. I love a man with manly aura .

Second choice is ji soo. That boy looks masculine , free spirited and rugged. And can act too.

I love park bo gum too. Love his chemistry with kim yoo jun in love in the moonlight. 

I am also rooting her with senior actors such as jo in sung, so ji sub and hyin bin. Actually my choices is quite limited due too lsk height. If she is somewhere  1.67 in height..any time established actors like jang hyuk , Go soo and several others can be her male lead.

Is it only me who does not like Jisoo? :D I dont see his leading man aura but maybe its just me. Kim Woo Bin is good doing the cold leading man and Sung Kyung can be the bubbly leading lady, they might fit. 

2 hours ago, jughead2000 said:

Good morning!

I like the friendship of LJS and LSK, they really look like siblings and you can feel that the friendship is genuine and strong. Also, I appreciate Park Hyu Sik during the Trolls promo, I dont know him but he felt warm and more gentlemanly with LSK. 

But of course, I will support whoever she works with in the future. 

Yeah....I feel the same about ljs and lsk friendship. Thay share the same family  name and they have been friends in 10 years duration. Looking at their bts in wlfkbj....lsk is so freely touching and hugging him . From what I have seen...lsk is not afraid doing skinships with the people that she have known  for years such as ljs, her model friends and her old colleuges. But she mantains her distance with the regular people. For example, during doctor's press conference....she behaved herself not so touchy touchy with kim rae won. Same with park shin hye. That is why I respect this two girls. They are not flirty infront of the media people. They are pro and classy lady. Ok....back to ljs and lsk frienship. Becoz i feel that they are like siblings.....i do not want to ship them either in drama or movie. Kinda  i prone to incest thing if i do that....if you get what i mean.

About park hyung sik....i just love that man. There is something about him....maybe his voice that sound sexy and romantic like jason mraz when singing. I also want to add him as a next partner for lsk. I have a soft spot for any cute and boyish male actors.

Yeah....i know  not many  see ji soo as a potential lead yet. But i think he can. Seeing him with njh in the bromance program....eventhough he looks alike with njh,  his personality is contrast with him. He is more relax, free spirit, a bit clumsy and friendly. I noticed he can nail some deep and serious acting . I have seen his clips in scarlet ryeo....his confrontation with lee jun ki in some scene is memorable. His acting balancing ljk smooth perfomance.

Sorry guys....i am a bit of topic . 

I was thinking about Lee Sung Kyung possible new drama "Be Careful Of this Woman" and i saw its competitors that should be Queen of Mistery and Ruler: Master of The Mask and it's true that they have strong point at favor but they are not as strong competitors like Legend of The Blue See that had two of the biggest Hallyu stars so even if they might be both strong competitors i don't think they will have huge ratings either, i think that the three dramas can compete well with each other. 

When "Be Careful of this Woman" will begin "Queen of Mistery" will already be at half of the drama and it can be an advantage if the drama can keep people interested or it can be a disadvantage for it if the drama fails to keep people attention. Most of the time drama quality begin to drop in the middle of the drama so il can be good for "Be Careful of this Woman". Their genre is actually very similar even if i think BCOTW will be more light, i think this might be the strongest opponent, even if i don't think anybody can predict it.

Ruler: Master of the Mask is an historical drama and korean loves historical dramas but i don't think that it will be a huge competitor, look at the Saimdang, Light's Diary, it was heavily promoted and much anticipated for the return after 14 years of Lee Young Ae but it is a flop or even Scarlet Heart Ryeo. It will start one week before BCOTW so they will go together till the end.

I honestly think that "Be Careful of this woman" has a chance, it doesn't have huge opponents so i am optimistic and i hope she will accept. I think that now the success of dramas can't be predicted and nobody aspect BCOTW to be a hit or to reach 20% rating, it would be already a success if it stays in second place and if it can reach 10% ratings that nowdays is difficult even for famous actors. It is a lead role on the biggest korean channel, she will have alot of promo, we can hopefully see her in Running Man and we can see her at the SBS award. I think every drama has a risk to flop, even big actors and productions, if she has afraid of poor ratings she will never do anything. I like that this drama is famale centric and it blends different genres, she can show more acting skill and she can gain more experience.

Honestly i think that this is her opportunity, really YG don't care much about Lee Sung Kyung and it's obvious, if WFKBJ didn't insist in having her she would still be stuck in supporting roles forever so before people forget about her and so does her agency this is her chance. I am actually mad at YG and even if they are a big agency i kinda wish she would go in a smaller one that really cares about her.

8 hours ago, Libera said:

I was thinking about Lee Sung Kyung possible new drama "Be Careful Of this Woman" and i saw its competitors that should be Queen of Mistery and Ruler: Master of The Mask and it's true that they have strong point at favor but they are not as strong competitors like Legend of The Blue See that had two of the biggest Hallyu stars so even if they might be both strong competitors i don't think they will have huge ratings either, i think that the three dramas can compete well with each other. 

When "Be Careful of this Woman" will begin "Queen of Mistery" will already be at half of the drama and it can be an advantage if the drama can keep people interested or it can be a disadvantage for it if the drama fails to keep people attention. Most of the time drama quality begin to drop in the middle of the drama so il can be good for "Be Careful of this Woman". Their genre is actually very similar even if i think BCOTW will be more light, i think this might be the strongest opponent, even if i don't think anybody can predict it.

Ruler: Master of the Mask is an historical drama and korean loves historical dramas but i don't think that it will be a huge competitor, look at the Saimdang, Light's Diary, it was heavily promoted and much anticipated for the return after 14 years of Lee Young Ae but it is a flop or even Scarlet Heart Ryeo. It will start one week before BCOTW so they will go together till the end.

I honestly think that "Be Careful of this woman" has a chance, it doesn't have huge opponents so i am optimistic and i hope she will accept. I think that now the success of dramas can't be predicted and nobody aspect BCOTW to be a hit or to reach 20% rating, it would be already a success if it stays in second place and if it can reach 10% ratings that nowdays is difficult even for famous actors. It is a lead role on the biggest korean channel, she will have alot of promo, we can hopefully see her in Running Man and we can see her at the SBS award. I think every drama has a risk to flop, even big actors and productions, if she has afraid of poor ratings she will never do anything. I like that this drama is famale centric and it blends different genres, she can show more acting skill and she can gain more experience.

Honestly i think that this is her opportunity, really YG don't care much about Lee Sung Kyung and it's obvious, if WFKBJ didn't insist in having her she would still be stuck in supporting roles forever so before people forget about her and so does her agency this is her chance. I am actually mad at YG and even if they are a big agency i kinda wish she would go in a smaller one that really cares about her.

I thought she is doing well at YG, thinking that she only started acting at 2014, and landed her first lead at 2016. She also had three dramas last year and even pitted against Shin Hye. We cant compare her to Jo Hyuk as he is a guy and it is easy for him to gain fans and following. Her management just needs to start choosing a good drama now that she has started to make her way as a lead. 

10 hours ago, Libera said:

Actually this kind of thing make me stressed out. I read one poster in swag couple thread  pointed her opinion about lsk drama will be a scapegoat pitting against Ruler master of mask. I cannot put aside her conspiracy theory. There's a truth in it. But i agree with your point libera that if lsk confirms BCOTW....these dramas will compete fair and square with each other. I don't mind  if BCOTW cannot outplay Ruler master of mask. I just want to see her play the lawyer's role. I want to see her on screen again. I think SBS will take everything into consideration not to let the drama wasted to the drain. 

I love YG by the way. I have several band groups, actors and actress that I like in YG such as bigbang, 2NE1, goo hye sun and tablo.

13 hours ago, Libera said:

I honestly think that "Be Careful of this woman" has a chance, it doesn't have huge opponents so i am optimistic and i hope she will accept. I think that now the success of dramas can't be predicted and nobody aspect BCOTW to be a hit or to reach 20% rating, it would be already a success if it stays in second place and if it can reach 10% ratings that nowdays is difficult even for famous actors. It is a lead role on the biggest korean channel, she will have alot of promo, we can hopefully see her in Running Man and we can see her at the SBS award. I think every drama has a risk to flop, even big actors and productions, if she has afraid of poor ratings she will never do anything. I like that this drama is famale centric and it blends different genres, she can show more acting skill and she can gain 

Well said. You are on point. ...you just take everything out from my mouth.

Don't you think they will shortened the episodes of saimdang light diary?  Heard that the drama will be rewrite. I am not a fan to song seung hyun after his case with east of eden.

7 hours ago, sima158 said:

Actually this kind of thing make me stressed out. I read one poster in swag couple thread  pointed her opinion about lsk drama will be a scapegoat pitting against Ruler master of mask. I cannot put aside her conspiracy theory. There's a truth in it. But i agree with your point libera that if lsk confirms BCOTW....these dramas will compete fair and square with each other. I don't mind  if BCOTW cannot outplay Ruler master of mask. I just want to see her play the lawyer's role. I want to see her on screen again. I think SBS will take everything into consideration not to let the drama wasted to the drain. 

I love YG by the way. I have several band groups, actors and actress that I like in YG such as bigbang, 2NE1, goo hye sun and tablo.

I think nobody would go against his/hers interest, why would SBS want to flop on purpose? it will be the only one to lose. 

I am obviously worried too, more because of the newbie PD also because we still don't know anything about the male lead, but i saw big stars and big production flop and drama and actors that nobody expected to be huge HIT, so it's true that the drama could flop but i think it has a 50/50 chance. It's also true that even if it would have bad ratings the most important thing is her acting, if her acting is good and is praised like with WFKBJ she won't have problem in having more role but if her acting is criticized and the drama is a flop it will be harder for her. But i trust in her acting, i think she is improving more and more and she can pull it off without much problem, after all it's a rom com so it's not too difficult.

I really hope that they will cast a good actor as male lead and not some idol that can't act, if i knew that the actor is good i would be less worried.

4 hours ago, sima158 said:

Well said. You are on point. ...you just take everything out from my mouth.

Don't you think they will shortened the episodes of saimdang light diary?  Heard that the drama will be rewrite. I am not a fan to song seung hyun after his case with east of eden.

I was thinking about it, but i think now is too soon and it's still a big production with big actors so i don't think they will shorten the number of episode, if the ratings continue to drop alot then it's a possibility.

'Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo' Star Lee Sung Kyung Offered Leading Role in Kdrama Thriller 'Be Careful Of This Woman'

Fresh off the success of romantic drama "Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo" where she was paired with Nam Joo Hyuk, Lee Sung Kyung is now in talks to star for an upcoming SBS drama entitled "Be Careful of This Woman." Like "Weightlifting Fairy," the new show will be a romantic comedy.

According to a report by Soompi, Lee Sung Kyung's management, YG Entertainment confirmed that she received the offer for the leading role in the drama. They said that Sung Kyung is currently studying the part to see if she will accept the role.

"Lee Sung Kyung has been approached to appear in the drama, and is currently reviewing the offer," YG stated. SBS for its part, also confirmed that it is eyeing the actress for the role.

Based on another report by Kdrama Kisses, aside from the romcom element, the new drama will also have a thriller element. The story will reportedly will revolve around prosecutors and judges who will be stalked by a dangerous killer.

The role being offered to Lee Sung Kyung is that of a judicial trainee who will end up as a murder suspect. Hopes are high for the drama since it will be penned by the writers of "I Remember You" and "Protect the Boss."

There is no doubt that Lee Sung Kyung can carry out a role in a romantic comedy but there is high hope that she will also be able to do justice to a more intense role. Aside from "Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo", she also did justice to her role as the mentally unstable third party in "Cheese in the Trap." She also played an antiheroine in "Doctor Crush."

"Be Careful of This Woman" is being eyed for a May release in SBS. The timeslot for the new show, as well as the other cast details are still being finalized. 

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/279938/20170222/weightlifting-fairy-kim-bok-joo-star-lee-sung-kyung-offered-leading-role-in-kdrama-thriller-be-careful-of-this-woman.htm

8 photos of Lee Sung Kyung that proves she's the next drama Goddess

News

‘Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo’ lead female Lee Sung Kyung’s popularity skyrocketed after her last drama. Her beauty and talent when it comes to acting was recognized by her international fans and they can’t wait for more drama from their muse! Here are the photos that will testify that Lee Sung Kyung is qualified to be the next Korean drama’s alluring goddess!

8. She can definitely rock jewelry photo shoots, just like Song Hye Kyo

40TcCWe-1487741344.jpg

7. Her face is perfectly symmetrical

Weightlifting-Fairy-Kim-Bok-Joo-p00-1487

6. Her iconic 'no makeup' makeup is goals

1484784593135343-1487741348.jpg

5. And even without makeup, her beauty shines through

running-man-1487741355.jpg

4. While eating, this girl still looks attractive. How unfair!

14727711_1149267465110544_71777756345700

3. Her figure makes her your #fitspiration

tumblr_nz8gktUMHL1upl2oqo2_540-148774137

2. Those hazel eyes can make any girl jealous

fe1be8fba5b945cca068bffeb909f5d3-1487741

1. She's more than just a 'pretty face', this girl is extremely talented. Singing, dancing, acting, playing the piano... name it, she can do it!

model-turned-actress-lee-sung-kyung-sing

http://www.ilovekstars.com/news/post/3542/

Hi all, I saw this from dramabeans, WLF review. I will share the comments here, hope you dont mind.

The reason why I find Lee Sung Kyung so much more interesting than her peers is her ability to play a villain as well as a simple warm hearted girl like Kim Bok Joo. Her character in CITT was cray cray to the max. Yet Lee Sung Kyung was always able to pull you back from the brink of pure hate for her character to empathy. She is beautiful but there are so many beautiful actresses in Kdramas. However, many of these beautiful ladies are also as 3 dimensional as a cardboard. I especially like the fact that she’s not vain in her acting. My biggest beef are vain actors. You know who are very conscious about how they look on screen, the right profile, the sleek jawline and how beautiful they look be it crying or angsty. Her character in CITT and this drama are those where actors will avoid in order to uphold their image. The fact that she could drop all these inhibitions and went all out speaks well of her future. She’s still a little unpolished and at times, overract somewhat but given time and her willingness to go all out, she’s definitely one to watch out for.

I agree on this. I found her very hardworking and passionate with all the things she does. I can remember Bokjoo saying that she is used to do things will all her might. Even watching the BTS, Sung Kyung is so focused on being Bok Joo and on going all out. With that attitude, I am really confident that she will go far. People who are saying that she is mediocre lead/actress are shallow viewers lol. They failed to see her potential and versatility just because they hate Baek in Ha.  but Im confident enough that she will prove them wrong. Just give her time and enough experience to polish her skills. :wink: 

Archived