Libera

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I' m feeling goosebumps after hearing lsk and phs singing true colors in their true form not just branch and poppy. They just sitting there and singing true colors but they give me this strange feels. Sorry to say...they have a good sizzling chemistry. If I haven't found swag couple first....I may be rooting for this troll couple. 

Wahhh!!!! Thank you for making this thread! The last time I searched for a thread of her in soompi, there was none so thank you!!
I liked her since It's Okay It's Love but Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo made me love her and admire her. <3

If she has some official FC, my ghad, I am willing to be part of it!! No second thoughts hahaha <3

Ok this is random. I know we're all used to seeing LSK's cute bubbly side, but I just saw the 4K trailer 2 of Ghost in the Shell. All I could think of was LSK could have the look (& not to mention the perfect bod) to play the Major (if ever korea/Japan can make a high quality live version remake). She's already rocking the short hair and she has large deep soulful eyes; not to mention she can show a commanding presence. Her facial bold features stand out. She just needs to dye that hair black and learn some fight moves and there ya go (okay I know, totally oversimplified & a bit of a stretch. Please don't attack me anime fans. It's just an opinion).

maxresdefault.jpg

kdskXbxLfvuu636165240070441951.jpg?w=600

hehe this last pic is meant as a joke: Major Bok Joo "You Die. I Kill You."

Anom65...love the idea of her in anime . Don't know much about the movie you said ...is it  a femme fatale role.? Maybe i should ask mr goggle. 

I love to see her role disguise as a man in her next drama as l love to see kim yoo jun in moonlight, park min young in ssscandal , ha ji won in empress ki and yeh in coffee prince. She should challenge herself with that kind of character.

I just read about moon chae yon just rejected soah role in bride of the water god. Truthfully... I am happy ...really happy actually. I'm rooting lsk as the bride. If we are looking through the manhwa  graphic as floating around the net...the lsk and njh image kinda sync with the pictures. I know it sounds absurd to let them as a lead couple again in their next drama especially they just finished filming wlfkbj. And with the south korean drama industry practice 'rules' not to let couple recycle in such a short time. But hey....many countries in southeast asia such as thailand, malaysia, indonesia and filipina keep recycle the famous  drama couples in the drama.  I think taiwan also has this kind of practise. So.... it is not some kind of taboo to let any famous reel couples to act against each other again.I hope tvn can consider this pairing and break the rules of south korean drama standard.

Last but not least..it is solely my  pure opinion on lsk being the bride of the water god. Everyone is entitled of his/her opinion. Thanks

Lee Sung Kyung reached 5 million followers on Instagram! Congrats! :D

C4o97e0UoAAS9La.jpg

Welcome @Joey_Zee

@anom65 i am very curious about what she will choose next, i don't have a particular role i want her to play i just want an interesting and well written character and a good drama. I also love badass characters but often they are badly written and directed and it just ruin everything, so i just wish for a good writer and good director. Like WFKBJ, it has such a simple plot and i would have never given it a chance if i didn't read so many positive review, even a simple thing can become a masterpiece with the right people while other things with more complex and interesting plotline can become a disaster with the wrong people.

36 minutes ago, Libera said:

It looks like tomorrow there will be the premiere, i think that Lee Sung Kyung and Park Hyun Sik will attend.

Oh was it mentioned during the special event? Thanksss :) I am missing her so much already, I wanna see her again. Hopefully tomorrow *crossed fingers*

36 minutes ago, rottenxtears said:

Oh was it mentioned during the special event? Thanksss :) I am missing her so much already, I wanna see her again. Hopefully tomorrow *crossed fingers*

I miss her too so much, she made me addicted to her :lol:

LAP 2017 

viewimage.php?id=25b8c924ecd034a36b&no=29bcc427b28777a16fb3dab004c86b6f4fce3bfc395ceae274db8206de029b3cdc26c93aa3a8cdf622e5ccaccd0898baa71b4b1bce88693a68894721da45319e7431adf1

DNzKrrM.jpg

tOjlyHM.jpg

Lee Sung Kyung Describes Her Character And Favorite Scene Of Park Hyung Sik In “Trolls”

Lee Sung Kyung Park Hyung Sik Entertainment Weekly 1

“Entertainment Weekly” recently caught up with Park Hyung Sik and Lee Sung Kyung, who became voice actors for the Korean remake of the latest DreamWorks film “Trolls.”

The interviewee wondered, “Does the character you play have similar traits as you?” and Lee Sung Kyung said, “I do have something in common with my character Poppy.”

The actress explained, “As I was dubbing, I kept saying that Poppy’s facial expressions resemble mine so much. I thought, ‘What is this? This is really me.'” She even demonstrated one facial expression to explain what she meant.

Lee Sung Kyung Park Hyung Sik Entertainment Weekly 2

Later in the interview, Lee Sung Kyung mentioned that she has a favorite line of Park Hyung Sik’s in the film. “It’s a very funny scene,” she said, and imitated how Park Hyung Sik’s character screams in the movie.

Lee Sung Kyung Park Hyung Sik Entertainment Weekly 3

She added, “I really like that line in that scene. I repeatedly imitated it afterwards.”

When the interviewee asked Park Hyung Sik to show what she meant, he explained the backstory to his character, saying, “Whenever my character goes to a party, he would say ‘Bergens are coming! Ahhhhh!'”

https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/14/lee-sung-kyung-describes-character-favorite-scene-park-hyung-sik-trolls/

Lee Sung Kyung Reviewing Offer For Leading Role In New SBS Drama

Lee Sung Kyung

Lee Sung Kyung’s agency and SBS have both addressed reports of Lee Sung Kyung joining SBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “Be Careful of This Woman” (literal title).

On February 17, it was reported that the actress was in talks to join the drama as the leading role. “Be Careful of This Woman” is set to be a romantic thriller comedy with the prosecutors’ office and courts as the setting. It was being stated that Lee Sung Kyung had been offered the role of Eun Bong Hee, a woman who goes from a girl who loves Taekwondo to a judicial apprentice.

Regarding this, YG Entertainment stated, “Lee Sung Kyung has been approached to appear in the drama, and is currently reviewing the offer,” while SBS added, “Lee Sung Kyung is indeed one of the potential candidates for the leading role.”

The actress was recognized and loved for most recent role in the production MBC’s “Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo,” and it will be interesting to see if she will take this role and elevate her popularity even further.

“Be Careful of This Woman” is set to air in May 2017.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/16/lee-sung-kyung-reviewing-offer-leading-role-new-sbs-drama/

Lee Sung-kyung offered new rom-com from I Remember You writer

LeeSungKyung1.jpg

Ooh yay, there’s a new drama in the works from writer Kwon Ki-young of the layered mystery thriller I Remember You, the political rom-com All About My Romance, and the workplace comedy Protect the Boss, and an offer is out to Lee Sung-kyung (Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-ju) to headline. It’s only been a month since the delightful coming-of-age drama Weightlifting Fairy ended its run, but I already miss Bok-ju, a character that really solidified Lee Sung-kyung’s potential as a leading actress.

The new SBS drama is called Beware This Woman, and it’s a rom-com set in the legal world about prosecutors and judges, with an added thriller bent when a killer comes after them. So… like I Hear Your Voice, or maybe a lighter version of I Remember You? That sounds good to me, since I’ve mostly found rom-coms and killers to be a strangely addictive combination when it comes to dramas. There’s nothing like danger to motivate your romantic leads to stay close!

Lee Sung-kyung has been offered the lead role, a judicial trainee who suddenly finds herself a suspect in a murder case. She looks innocent and delicate on the outside, but she was a Taekwondo athlete in her youth, and can hold her own. Well after playing a national weightlifter, I don’t think she’ll have a hard time pulling that off.

It does sound a little bit like it might overlap with Lee Jong-seok and Suzy’s upcoming drama While You Were Sleeping in setting or theme, but we’ll have to wait and see how the plot and characters differ as casting develops. I Remember You was notable for its intriguing criminal psychology and characterization of serial killers, so I’m looking forward to this writer’s next project, which is sure to be creepy and thrilling in all the best ways.

Beware This Woman will be directed by PD Park Sun-ho, who must be new (there are no credits listed under that name), and it’ll be a Wednesday-Thursday drama on SBS following Saimdang, Light’s Diary in May.

Via Kyunghyang

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/02/lee-sung-kyung-offered-new-rom-com-from-i-remember-you-writer/

Yay, has been offered to Lee Sung Kyung a LEAD role for a new drama on SBS. Let's wait and see what she decide. The story seems nice, i don't know this writer tho, i never saw any of his works, i just read some review of I Remember You and somebody loved it and some other didn't. Finger crossed for her.

I was so happy about the news about Lee Sung Kyung lead role offer, than i read this :angry: I hate k-netizens, they can only hate.

[Kkuljaem] Lee Sung Kyung cast as female lead for upcoming SBS drama

0000476768_001_20170217114108981.jpg

555555555555555555555555555555555.png

Naver - Sports Kyunghyang: [Exclusive] Lee Sung Kyung cast as female lead in 'Be Careful of this Woman' 

Lee Sung Kyung is positively being considered to play lead role Eun Bong Hee in Be Careful of this Woman, a romantic comedy set in the backdrop of prosecutors and courts. Lee Sung Kyung's character Eun Bong Hee is a prosecutor whom despite her innocent and delicate beauty, is physically strong as she was once a youth  representative for taekwondo. The drama will be directed by Park Sun Ho and written by Kwon Ki Young (I Remember You, All About Romance), it is set to air this May on SBS every Wednesdays and Thursdays.

1. [+3,398, -333] She's still lacking the charms or power to lead a drama, in my opinion, she fits doing unique supporting roles better

2. [+2,751, -253] I like Lee Sung Kyung but she's mediocre as a lead

3. [+2,264, -259] Not lead role material just yet..

4. [+1,770, -163] I notice that it's the same people who get cast, either in dramas or movies.. Hope to see more roles go to rookies so that they can get recognized too

5. [+1,033, -49] Korea can`t make dramas that don`t have doctors or lawyers in them

6. [+449, -76] Why does she keep getting lead roles?ㅎㅎ She's not even lead role material

7. [+261, -22]  She was pretty good in Kim Bokjoo but I'm amazed she gets lead roles conveniently. Must be because she's a in a big agency

8. [+201, -20] Taekwondo girl ㄷㄷ Seems like she goes for these sporty roles

Did they even watch her in WFKBJ? :angry: I hope Lee Sung Kyung will not be bothered much about this haters.

Archived