Libera

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so happy to know that 3 of LSK's drama will be shown in our country. I just found out that aside from Weightlifting Fairy, Doctor Crush and Cheese in the Trap will be aired here too this year. And don't worry everyone, as I can see, though LSK has such brat attitude in Cheese in the Trap and Doctor Crush we still love her to bits. We became so fond of her character as Inha and Seo Woo despite her annoying character hahahaha. I just want her to be known in our country too just like how known Park Shin Hye is here. I hope that through this it will help her more have a greater breakthrough in our country.... and have fanmeets and I'm hoping to really meet her in person real soon (well a fangirl can dream) kyaaahhh!!! I sound so selfish saying I really want her to be famous here and have fanmeet but I hope all of us will have a chance to see her personally. :) 

Woah....rottenxtears

I ' m cheering for you . So swag ...3 of lsk ' s dramas will come to your country. They should hold fanmeeting for her. I think it is  just a matter of time she will come to philippines.

I always find the annoying character of baek in ha is a comical relief for me. The way she talk, walk , yell, laugh or anything related to her in the drama is amusing for me. She can be a comedian for me.

I think we can see her in the runaway this march. She is in a perfect shape already. 

I have already read about the casting of bride of the water god. Somehow before I neglect about the supposed heavy and nudety kind of things  related to the manhwa. I don't think tvn will present that kind of show in their drama. I don't see any similar  acts in goblin and cheese in the trap. Just heavy kissing and tastefully done bed scene without showing much skin or naked. Did I missed something? I said this becoz if tvn will do those sorts of things....I affirmly don't want my lsk in it. I' m a conservative person. I really don't want any actress that I like take that kind of role just for the name of art. 

20 minutes ago, sima158 said:

Woah....rottenxtears

I ' m cheering for you . So swag ...3 of lsk ' s dramas will come to your country. They should hold fanmeeting for her. I think it is  just a matter of time she will come to philippines.

I always find the annoying character of baek in ha is a comical relief for me. The way she talk, walk , yell, laugh or anything related to her in the drama is amusing for me. She can be a comedian for me.

I know right!!! No matter how annoying Baek In Ha was, she was so lovable. She has a backstory and that tells so much why she became like that. I never hated Baek In ha (well at some point when Seol was involved in the car accident). Gosh I miss LSK and I love her so much. 

Btw, someone said that LSK's IG acoount is now private yet I couldn't validate it through my fanacc since I've been following her. So I made a new account to check if she made her account private and she did.

8avcgfA.jpg

18 minutes ago, rottenxtears said:

Btw, someone said that LSK's IG acoount is now private yet I couldn't validate it through my fanacc since I've been following her. So I made a new account to check if she made her account private and she did.

I checked too and she indeed made her Instagram account private :blink: Maybe she did a mistake, it doesn't make much sense that with 5 milion followers she made her account private :lol:

She is also losing followers now :blink: 

10 minutes ago, rottenxtears said:

Ikr, hope she just made a mistake and nothing major. 

It's weird tho that she is losing many followers now, could it be that her account has been hacked? She lost at least 100 followers in 5 minutes, it never happened before.

6 hours ago, Libera said:

It's weird tho that she is losing many followers now, could it be that her account has been hacked? She lost at least 100 followers in 5 minutes, it never happened before.

OMG is that really happening? How did you know she's losing followers? Now I'm thinking she might be really hacked. She needs to open her account and be notified if that's the case :( 

Hello! :) My love for Bok joo is too strong lol, and pushed me to create an account here in soompi. Please keep the thread active.

And uh oh, I hope she is not hacked. Can you still hack an account even if its verified?

And by the way, I have high hopes for Sung Kyung, she is one gifted lady. She also has the charms to be an A lister when time comes. I hope to see her as Kong Hyo Gin (her idol) in the future as she has a flare in romantic comedy. 

Sharing. Lee Sung Kyung is everywhere in our country:

10 Things You Didn't Know About Weightlifting Fairy's Lee Sung Kyung

http://www.preview.ph/culture/lee-sung-kyung-a1237-20170112

Weightlifting Fairy's Lee Sung Kyung Is Our New Girl Crush!

http://www.candymag.com/all-access/weightlifting-fairy-s-lee-sung-kyung-is-our-new-girl-crush-a1529-20170128

LOOK: 10 Reasons Why LEE SUNG-KYUNG Is The Queen Of Swag!

http://myxph.com/features/29043/look-10-reasons-why-lee-sung-kyung-is-the-queen-of-swag/

2 hours ago, jughead2000 said:

Hello! :) My love for Bok joo is too strong lol, and pushed me to create an account here in soompi. Please keep the thread active.

And uh oh, I hope she is not hacked. Can you still hack an account even if its verified?

And by the way, I have high hopes for Sung Kyung, she is one gifted lady. She also has the charms to be an A lister when time comes. I hope to see her as Kong Hyo Gin (her idol) in the future as she has a flare in romantic comedy. 

Welcome to the thread @jughead2000, I'm glad that there are new people I see in the thread. We are glad to see more and more supporters of LSK, so if you also know other people who loves LSK so much let's recommend this thread for us to join the discussions about her and continue our deep love for her. 

Alright her ig is public again! Don't worry she has 5 million followers so losing a mere 100 followers is no biggie. Those 100 could be hackers as IG does daily sweeps on these spammers to get rid of them so it's pretty common celebrities and just people in general with many followers will suddenly have a slight lower count. 

4 hours ago, rottenxtears said:

Welcome to the thread @jughead2000, I'm glad that there are new people I see in the thread. We are glad to see more and more supporters of LSK, so if you also know other people who loves LSK so much let's recommend this thread for us to join the discussions about her and continue our deep love for her. 

Thank you. Let us keep this thread alive. :)

Sung Kyung is doing well with her acting career I must say. Considering that she just started acting at 2014 (in one of my top dramas next to WLF, IOIL), she is working her way up, by baby steps and at the same time showing her versatility. She did well last year, I reckon, she had 3 dramas. When the time comes, I wish I can see her act alongside with the seniors - Jo In Sung, Gong Yoo or even Lee Jong Suk in a good drama. She is really charming in romcom so I hope she chooses her projects wisely. 

Hello everyone!!! I was just thinking, if ever LSK accepts the role in Be Careful of that Woman, I honestly wanna see her with any of this following actors (just my plain opinion)

- Kim Woo Bin (if it is a legal romcom drama, I think his aura suits the genre well)

- Lee Soo Hyuk (he already played as a lawyer in his recent drama but it wasn't well executed and his cold appearance may suit the role. Also he's also tall and also a model turned actor so I think he'll look good with LSK)

- Kim Soo Hyun (he's been out of the small screen for quite a long time and I miss him and he definitely nails every role given to him)

- Lee Joon-gi (His sharp features could totally match LSK's, and besides I wanna see him in a fluffy romcom too. He's a great actor as well)

- Seo In Gook (Well if it's romcom, I like to see him as much as I like watching his dramas.)

- Seo Kang Joon (Their aesthetics as siblings in CITT matches so well but I think their chemistry as a couple in a drama could also propagate well)

- Sung Joon (I like his features well and he's also so manly and does great in romcoms, I also miss seeing him in the small screen)

Those were my list...

How about y'all guys?

---

LSK new IG updates ❤ She's so adorable

44 minutes ago, rottenxtears said:

Hello everyone!!! I was just thinking, if ever LSK accepts the role in Be Careful of that Woman, I honestly wanna see her with any of this following actors (just my plain opinion)

- Kim Woo Bin (if it is a legal romcom drama, I think his aura suits the genre well)

- Lee Soo Hyuk (he already played as a lawyer in his recent drama but it wasn't well executed and his cold appearance may suit the role. Also he's also tall and also a model turned actor so I think he'll look good with LSK)

- Kim Soo Hyun (he's been out of the small screen for quite a long time and I miss him and he definitely nails every role given to him)

- Lee Joon-gi (His sharp features could totally match LSK's, and besides I wanna see him in a fluffy romcom too. He's a great actor as well)

- Seo In Gook (Well if it's romcom, I like to see him as much as I like watching his dramas.)

- Seo Kang Joon (Their aesthetics as siblings in CITT matches so well but I think their chemistry as a couple in a drama could also propagate well)

- Sung Joon (I like his features well and he's also so manly and does great in romcoms, I also miss seeing him in the small screen)

Those were my list...

How about y'all guys?

It seems that the drama will be more famale centric so i think they will not chose a big actor, i only watched Lee Soo Hyuk in Deep Rooted Tree, he was still very young, his acting wasn't great but i think he improved after all this years, i like his look and presence, i think he would fit well with Lee Sung Kyung. I loved Seo In Gook in Reply 1997, but i never saw him in anything else, visually he seems a little short for Lee Sung Kyung :lol: I don't know many good rookie actors. I also really liked Yook Sung Jae in Goblin, so i would like to see them working together, also Byun Yo-Han, for me he stole the show in Misaen, i also loved her chemistry with Yoon Gyun Sang in Doctors, but now he is busy with another drama. There are many that i don't know and many that i don't remember.

If i had to chose any actor i would like to see her with Hyun Bin, Jo In Sung, Kang Dong Won, Lee Jong Suk, Lee Dong Wook, i also liked Yoo Yeon Seok in Romantic Doctor,. Now i can't think of anyone else :lol:

44 minutes ago, rottenxtears said:

LSK new IG updates ❤ She's so adorable

Is it just me or her hair looks more red then before? I am happy to see that her hair are slowly growing back. She is so cute and funny :D

22 minutes ago, Libera said:

It seems that the drama will be more famale centric so i think they will not chose a big actor, i only watched Lee Soo Hyuk in Deep Rooted Tree, he was still very young, his acting wasn't great but i think he improved after all this years, i like his look and presence, i think he would fit well with Lee Sung Kyung. I loved Seo In Gook in Reply 1997, but i never saw him in anything else, visually he seems a little short for Lee Sung Kyung :lol: I don't know many good rookie actors. I also really liked Yook Sung Jae in Goblin, so i would like to see them working together, also Byun Yo-Han, for me he stole the show in Misaen, i also loved her chemistry with Yoon Gyun Sang in Doctors, but now he is busy with another drama. There are many that i don't know and many that i don't remember.

If i had to chose any actor i would like to see her with Hyun Bin, Jo In Sung, Kang Dong Won, Lee Jong Suk, Lee Dong Wook, i also liked Yoo Yeon Seok in Romantic Doctor,. Now i can't think of anyone else :lol:

Is it just me or her hair looks more red then before? I am happy to see that her hair are slowly growing back. She is so cute and funny :D

I'd also love to see her with LJS so much yet his drama with Suzy will be shown right before Be Careful of that Woman and as you said it will be more female-centered so they might choose a not-so-big actor! Hehehe and omg yes I almost forgot about Yook Sung Jae! Please give him a breakthrough too. He's a good actor! Jeabal!!! Of course I really liked her presence with Yoon Kyun Sang too, and they're great friends too!!! OMG if they'll be paired there will be a riot in the BTS of the drama, they're always so playful.

Her hair looks more red, but it may be because of the lighting. Our queen will suit any color of hair anyway. :):D 

Archived