Libera

13 hours ago, jughead2000 said:

Good morning. Missing LSK Day 3. :( :D

@sima158 To be honest, I am not really fond of KWB, maybe because I only saw him in his third wheel, wooden tough face all the time and I have not watched his other works. Judging by the gifs, I don't feel the warmth between him and LSK too (same feeling I felt with the guy in Urban vid) but who knows, LSK is quite a chameleon, if ever she will be paired with KWB or other guys, surely she can adjust to create chemistry. 

Thank you. I knew you are not his fan judging from your post before. Yes....woo bin had such kind of face in heirs. Maybe he wanted to look macho and manly. But his acting improved in UF with suzy. Woo bin has this  samurai / ninja face that make him looks fierce and cold. He does not have to try hard to have that stone look unlike other actors who try hard such as clenching their jaws to look manly. Actually I am not a fan for his acting...I like to see his face and appearance.

I just want to see their acting together after seeing their CF. The same goes to park hyung sik. Both of them have this undenialble chemistry with sung kyung. That hidden oozing chemistry can be seen and proven  if only they act together in a  drama like what we have seen in wlfkbj.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, sima158 said:

Thank you. I knew you are not his fan judging from your post before. Yes....woo bin had such kind of face in heirs. Maybe he wanted to look macho and manly. But his acting improved in UF with suzy. Woo bin has this  samurai / ninja face that make him looks fierce and cold. He does not have to try hard to have that stone look unlike other actors who try hard such as clenching their jaws to look manly. Actually I am not a fan for his acting...I like to see his face and appearance.

I just want to see their acting together after seeing their CF. The same goes to park hyung sik. Both of them have this undenialble chemistry with sung kyung. That hidden oozing chemistry can be seen and proven  if only they act together in a  drama like what we have seen in wlfkbj.

I am not familiar with a lot of Korean actors, I don't really mind whoever LSK will paired with. If its Wobin or Jisoo, that's fine, I just want to watch her in a good drama regardless of whoever she works with :D

But personally, I have my dream actors for her, I would like someone who is manly like Gong Yoo/LMH/So Ji Sub, older if possible so she can learn from them. I think someone who looks manly and tall will fit her. Park Bogum too, he seems kind and nice, I can imagine him and LSK sharing a story of their faith. Chang Ji Wook? 

Its nice to see LSK enjoying and resting while waiting for opportunities, this is what she wished for anyway - to have a long rest.

I like all the guys you have listed above. I forgot about gong yoo before. Hopefully next year they both can be in the same production since gong yoo still in the resting time. I think ji chang wook will go to army..same with seo in guk  and kang ha nul. These men have superb acting too. But I really love park bo gum. Yeah...they can share stories of their faith since they like to go church . I think if they act together....bogum will be very dear to lsk since he has no mother and sung kyung as we always know like to take care of her juniors.

I hate to say this   but from what i see, lsk will have a shortage in her potential leading man this year. If i'm not mistaken seo kan jun, her leading man in broker and hwarang lead hero already take part in a drama. I am afraid they give her a newbie actor to help rising his popularity. It always happen in korean drama.

26 minutes ago, sima158 said:

I hate to say this   but from what i see, lsk will have a shortage in her potential leading man this year. If i'm not mistaken seo kan jun, her leading man in broker and hwarang lead hero already take part in a drama. I am afraid they give her a newbie actor to help rising his popularity. It always happen in korean drama.

I feel the same. Considering that Lee Sung Kyung is not yet an A-list actress and Knetz are not fond of her she needed a good estabilished male lead to appeal more to korean viewers but everybody is taken already so there is not much choice now, maybe this is the reason why it's taking so long to have news about the drama. I am not a kdrama expert but i can't think of any actor that could be offered the role. Park Bo Gum i think is too popular now and the drama is more female centric and it does not have a big production value so i don't think they would even ask him. They will probably chose a rookie or an idol, but i hope for the best. Also still don't know if Lee Sung Kyung will accept this offer but if it's taken so long  she probably already accepted but it's still not official or she would have already refused it after so long.

51 minutes ago, sima158 said:

I like all the guys you have listed above. I forgot about gong yoo before. Hopefully next year they both can be in the same production since gong yoo still in the resting time. I think ji chang wook will go to army..same with seo in guk  and kang ha nul. These men have superb acting too. But I really love park bo gum. Yeah...they can share stories of their faith since they like to go church . I think if they act together....bogum will be very dear to lsk since he has no mother and sung kyung as we always know like to take care of her juniors.

Lets hope for the best :) Even if the drama will not push through, lets still hope for the best that maybe there are better opportunities for her. We missed her so we are eager to see her but I think she is still enjoying her holidays, she worked really hard last year, 3 dramas in a year, she deserves to rest now.

I think JCW said in an article that he can still accommodate one more drama before enlistment. I dont know him but I saw one of his fan earlier saying that she hopes JCW will be casted in BCOTW so I researched about him.lol

Lets hope for the best, let's think about how happy LSK now to rest and spend her time with her family and friends.

4 hours ago, Libera said:

Lee Sung Kyung Instagram Update :D

I wonder if she is still in Switzerland

Before I sleep, I found this funny lol because she is a tall lady but acting like a  cute and dorky puppy haha. I can see more of her childish charming side now after KBJ than the sexy-ish dory side that she used to have before.lol 

Good night everyone! 

Yes....we hope for the best for her. To think that all her fans are crazy to know about her updates on the next project is unbelieveble. Wish she is happy with all the things she has right now. Take deep rest...we can wait.

Good night jughead2000....I'm  feeling you are in the same continent with me. Good night libera , rottenxtears, anom65 , asiaren and everyone.

Still no update about her drama :( thanks God for her IG updates that could keep me going. Her cute IG vid with the long hair was deleted. I wonder why.

Anyway, it's true that the kor ent will have a crisis on actors because a lot were scheduled to be enlisted this year and next year. So, thinking about it, BCOTW might really be struggling too to find a lead because of the shortage. Seo In Guk and Ji Chang Wook will be enlisted, and a lot more actors. 

I'm thinking that Lee Sung Kyung could also be paired with idol turned actors. Such as Yook Sungjae, Jung Yonghwa, Kim Myungsoo, Baekhyun or Taecyeon. Also I have added Park Bogum to the list too. :) 

I always wish the best for Sung kyung. I'm just hoping that her next project would give her the opportunity to prove herself again in the perspective of the koreans. LSK is already well loved internationally but I hope she'll gain more and more love from a lot of people. This dazzlingly talented woman should receive the love she deserves.

Lee Sung Kyung sent a food truck for her friends Choi Tae Joon and Tae Hang Ho filming for the drama Missing 9

Lee Sung Kyung Instagram account is private again :huh: Damn, she was just reaching 5.3 Million followers <_<

Wow....wow............I'm speechless. Just last night we were talking about him.

I' m feeling she already accept but not confirm like libera said before this.

With ji chang wook in this....nothing more i can say....lets do happy dance.

I hope we can see ji chang wook stunts in bcotw like in healer and k2. I never never expect this guy will act together with our sung kyung. Thank you dramagod.

6 minutes ago, sima158 said:

Wow....wow............I'm speechless. Just last night we were talking about him.

I' m feeling she already accept but not confirm like libera said before this.

With ji chang wook in this....nothing more i can say....lets do happy dance.

I hope she confirms so she can prove to these Knetz who are acting like they are perfect what she can do. I really really hope she confirms, this will be a good chance for her to learn and work with someone senior with a good profile. Slam those Knetz, annoying comments in Naver. lol But I totally understand as surely they have not watched WLF so let them whinge.

YG, if LSK rejects this, unless she has better offers, I wont forgive you. lol

Speaking about knetz....make me boiling inside, just like volcano wants to explode. I agree will all libera, rottenxtears and anom said before this about korean nitizen. That is the truth about them. And more ....i think majority korean woman feel insecure about their beautiful actresses. They tend to scrutinize every small and big things about those actress. If they just get a chance to bully them....they go as far as they can. Like what happen in kim yoo jun case.I feel pity for that  beautiful girl. It is just a small issue for me but they  tend to viral the clips kim yoo jun did not act properly according to the events. I really hope sung kyung take a precoutious step in trending her image right now. Her fans are bigger so her antifans too. 

44 minutes ago, sima158 said:

Speaking about knetz....make me boiling inside, just like volcano wants to explode. I agree will all libera, rottenxtears and anom said before this about korean nitizen. That is the truth about them. And more ....i think majority korean woman feel insecure about their beautiful actresses. They tend to scrutinize every small and big things about those actress. If they just get a chance to bully them....they go as far as they can. Like what happen in kim yoo jun case.I feel pity for that  beautiful girl. It is just a small issue for me but they  tend to viral the clips kim yoo jun did not act properly according to the events. I really hope sung kyung take a precoutious step in trending her image right now. Her fans are bigger so her antifans too. 

We need to ignore them and be positive. They can't really do anything if the production wants LSK. lol Also, we have to think why are they hating, and its quite reasonable because majority only saw LSK in CITT and Doctors wherein her character is actually "hate-able". She has to be careful now, this project I believe is a very good start, she has to accept good dramas with good leading man who can assist her to showcase what she can. If she decides to accept this project, she has to work hard and take the chance to show her potential so Knetz will shut their mouth just like in her performance in WLF. 

Lets be happy! And be happier when she confirms. lol

Oppps, excitement on hold, JCW has not confirmed yet. 

If Ji Chang Wook accept i hope Lee Sung Kyung will accept because he is very popular internationally so the drama will surealy gain alot of attention from international fans. I am honestly not a fan of him but most people love him so it's good for LSK. Just some of his fans, especially shippers already started to hate Lee Sung Kyung :angry: 

We will probably have to wait another month to know if they accept or not :lol:

I AM JUST LITERALLY SCREAMING OUT OF JOY. First, Ji Chang Wook is one of my fave korean actors.

Second, I wasn't considering him at first to become the lead of BCOTW with Sung Kyung since I am aware he's going to the military this year but then such news came out and I am so happy he's in a possiblity to star in a drama before enlistment this year.

Third, he'll be paired with my most liked korean actress right now, our queen Lee Sung Kyung and from just mere imagination about it makes me go giddy and so happy. My 2 faves will be seen together and everything could just be so perfect. I AM BEYOND HAPPY. 

And come to think of it too, I'm already starting to think that if JCW confirms to this, the drama will be a hit since it will serve as his last project prior to enlistment therefore fans will really look forward for it. And to think that JCW could also be considered a vatican actor, he'll definitely help with LSK's growth as an actress. Go go go LSK!!! Prove everyone that doubts you wrong! 

I am thinking that in a matter of 5 days to 1 week it'll be confirmed. :) ❤ *please cross your fingers and toes with me guys* HOPE AND PRAY THAT JI CHANG WOOK AND LEE SUNG KYUNG PAIRING WILL HAPPEN!!!

42 minutes ago, Libera said:

If Ji Chang Wook accept i hope Lee Sung Kyung will accept because he is very popular internationally so the drama will surealy gain alot of attention from international fans. I am honestly not a fan of him but most people love him so it's good for LSK. Just some of his fans, especially shippers already started to hate Lee Sung Kyung :angry: 

We will probably have to wait another month to know if they accept or not :lol:

Are you happy about it? :) At least they have JCW in mind, at least they are not thinking of some newbie or some idol.

1 minute ago, jughead2000 said:

b

Are you happy about it? :) At least they have JCW in mind, at least they are not thinking of some newbie or some idol.

Yes, if he accept i hope she accept, Ji Chang Wook is very loved internationally so even if the drama won't be a hit in Korea it will surely be a hit internationally, so i am less worried. Obviously i hope that it will be a hit in Korea too but he didn't have much success in Korea yet, i hope that with this drama they can both succeed in Korea too.

26 minutes ago, Libera said:

Yes, if he accept i hope she accept, Ji Chang Wook is very loved internationally so even if the drama won't be a hit in Korea it will surely be a hit internationally, so i am less worried. Obviously i hope that it will be a hit in Korea too but he didn't have much success in Korea yet, i hope that with this drama they can both succeed in Korea too.

I heard he was offered another one, a melodrama that he announced last December so Im holding my hopes that he might decline too.But reading the synopsis of the male lead, it seems like they need to cast someone who is mature and reliable too.If not JCW, maybe yeah KWB. We have to admit it that LSK needs a strong lead for her to be introduced to the audience.

Archived