[Drama 2017] Bride of the Water God, 하백의 신부

Chellsee

Park Shin-hye sends coffee truck to Krystal in "Bride of the Water God 2017"

photo869773.jpg

Park Shin-hye and Krystal are friends.

Krystal posted a picture of a coffee truck on her Instagram.

It was sent by her friend, Park Shin-hye. She wanted to present ice cold coffee in the blistering heat of the summer.

The coffee truck had a message for Krystal as well.

The two met in the SBS drama "The Heirs".

Meanwhile, "Bride of the Water God 2017" stars Krystal, Nam Joo-hyuk, Shin Se-kyung, Lim Ju-hwan, Gong Myung and more.

source: http://www.hancinema.net/park-shin-hye-sends-coffee-truck-to-krystal-in-bride-of-the-water-god-2017-108059.html

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi chingus! :lol:

Got this from Wikipedia,

A demi-god disguised as the CEO of a resort, and Ha-baek's main rival. He gets on the wrong foot with So-ah initially, but later falls in love with her.
A water goddess who has lived among human beings for hundred of years. Because of her beauty, she becomes an actress. She has a one-sided love for Ha-baek, and dislikes So-ah.
A wind god who loves Moo-ra, despite knowing that she loves Ha-baek.

..:D

14 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

i also think the same. It was said HB is the one meant to be Emperor because he was born to be one. So if HY is a God in disguise, and if it follows the theories here..then it means HB was not meant to be Emperor but was fed that information? 

I would like to correct this. Habaek was born to be the king of Water Country. It is his birth right and he will be a king even if he does nothing or just sleep his life away. But, to be an emperor to the realm of gods ,he must work for it. Thus, the mission in gathering the stones. If he failed, i think, he may have problems in claiming the throne of the emperor as it reads out as if he's not capable of his duty and other kings might take it over from him.

3 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

I would like to correct this. Habaek was born to be the king of Water Country. It is his birth right and he will be a king even if he does nothing or just sleep his life away. But, to be an emperor to the realm of gods ,he must work for it. Thus, the mission in gathering the stones. If he failed, i think, he may have problems in claiming the throne of the emperor as it reads out as if he's not capable of his duty and other kings might take it over from him.

Thank you for clarifying chingu. I was pretty confused haha. This makes more sense. I hope he doesn't have to fight for his Emperor seat :(

@swagpuppysong oooo..if Wikipedia is right..then HY is a God in disguise after all. 

5 hours ago, milwon said:

I really love her outfits though it the same styles each episodes with the differrence only in the colour of her suit and her inner shirt. It look so nice, elegant and proffesional. I really want to copy her style but i dont know if it would look good on me:huh:

I also love her voice a lot. So beautiful and soothing to listen to it. 

I also love her stylist! The style of the clothes and the way she put on clothes of SA are so me.

4 hours ago, ilwoo_aein said:

This is me..I like VERY OLD men :lol:

With age comes maturity so yeah i prefer older mature men, too!

51 minutes ago, milwon said:

There is a lot of speculation about hoo ye's character which is fun to read. I hope we will get clues more about him in next episodes.

Tbh, i am not a fan of love triangle, been watching too much of it. However, if it does happen in this drama, i don't care much as long as any of them doesn't do any stupid act that make me scratch my head and boils my blood for their stupidity. I hope the love triangle that they may show us would be fun to watch.

The series is a fantasy and i really hope that the writer will not make me fantasize on the logic behind the scenes because i watch kdramas to have a break from real life dramas.

Source:dramabeans 

Im Joo-hwan, meanwhile, is set to play Ha-baek’s primary rival, who in the original storyline was another water god who gets Ha-baek jealous when he gets close to his bride. In this version, he’ll be the CEO of resort who gets off on the wrong foot with the heroine: He runs into her when she goes to the bank seeking a loan and inadvertently causes her embarrassment. He then attempts to take on a project to develop a particular spot of land, but it stalls when Shin Se-kyung refuses to sell.

Source:castko. com

The charming Lim Ju Hwan is a descendant of the God. The information about his visual and the descendant of the god adds to the public’s curiosity. Especially, about the past or the suffering that haunts his character.

Cameo KANG HA NEUL -may be he is third god holding stones which may reveal in end of drama

17 hours ago, ilwoo_aein said:

Introducing BOWG model: Nam Soo Ri - Habaek-nim and Yoon Soo Ah

NSR i will vote for him for Top Model - like him more and more

15 hours ago, supergal99 said:

It may sound weird but ... *cough* me still trying to ..erhm get 'used to it'...heee

they make a point to have him shirtless in every ep. a really well define man, sculpted.

In this scene, the interaction between Habaek and Moora gave more of siblings vibe. She acted more like a sulky little sister and Habaek's brotherly to her. I love them if they stay that way. I would hate her if she did any harm or petty things to SoAh.

7 Supporting characters in Bride of the Water God we are dying to know more about

by Shelly M (drama fever)

Over the past three weeks, The Bride of the Water God has introduced us to a plethora of intriguing characters. From the god world to the human one, we have been bombarded with a host of beings, and we're racking our brains trying to figure out their connection with each other. We know the comic is drastically different from the K-drama, and the questions are endless.

Today, I have listed seven characters we can discuss and figure out their true identities together.

to read more:

https://www.dramafever.com/news/-supporting-characters-in-bride-of-the-water-god-we-are-dying-to-know-more-about/

Archived