[Drama 2017] Bride of the Water God, 하백의 신부

Chellsee

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok this my first time posting in this thread! :) haven't started this kdrama yet , so i was wondering is it worth watching? should i start it? i have read the plot and it seems amusing but not tempting. the recents kdramas i watched didn't actually catch my eyes but i went for it :) 

I liked the flashback of her childhood. On the surface, she looked like a mean girl, however she was doing all this because she was suffering. She already had kind of abandonment issues. She felt neglected and resented the other children, she had the impression that she was less loved by her father.:cry:

Welcome @tintin92! Glad that you think of giving BotWG a try:) To me, I started watching this because it is different. It's not the typical romantic comedy or about teenage/adult life kind of story. You can use your imagination when it comes to fantasy dramas. I am not entirely sure what might come next in this drama unlike the other non-fantasy dramas. Plus, we like to discuss topics of various depths here which range from topics related to Joo Hyuk's abs (hehe:lol:) to symbolisms of colours etc. So why not? Give this drama a try and see if you like it:) (But keep in mind that it's only 4th episode so far and there's many more things to unfold...)

4 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

Welcome @tintin92! Glad that you think of giving BotWG a try:) To me, I started watching this because it is different. It's not the typical romantic comedy or about teenage/adult life kind of story. You can use your imagination when it comes to fantasy dramas. I am not entirely sure what might come next in this drama unlike the other non-fantasy dramas. Plus, we like to discuss topics of various depth here which range from topics related to Joo Hyuk's abs (hehe:lol:) to symbolisms of colours etc. So why not? Give this drama a try and see if you like it:) (But keep in mind that it's only 4th episode so far and there's many more things to unfold...)

thanks a lot for your answer! :) well fans here are quite welcoming :) unlike other threads -_- not that i'm complaining but they won't actually let you in :D:D

guess i will give this one a try and soon join the discussions! i like to start dramas way early to fit in with other members :) sadly the last two kdramas i watched didn't satisfy me well enough and i'm in mood for something different .

Archived