[Drama 2017] Bride of the Water God, 하백의 신부

Chellsee

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Visually-wandering said:

I'm subscribed here. Thanks @athena22 for the link. @Chellsee annyeong.

Yay! Really good to see you both here @athena22, @Visually-wandering WAVE!!! :wink:

3 days to go...

image_4794333631497427398041.jpg?type=w1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pictures of Shin Se-kyung on ‘Bride of the Water God’ revealed

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170630

Shin Se-kyung became the “Goddess of Summer” in the still photos from tvN’s upcoming drama “Bride of the Water God” released on Friday. 

In the released set of photos, Shin, clad in a white off-shoulder dress, is sun-bathing on a beach chair at a beach.

“Bride of the Water God” is a fantasy rom-com drama based on an eponymous cartoon. While the original is set in the historic era, the TV spinoff is set in modern times.

In the drama, Shin plays So-ah, a psychiatrist who is offered up as a sacrifice to the water god to stop a sustained drought. 

The drama is set to premiere on Monday. It will air Mondays and Tuesdays. 

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201706301641172688120_2

8 hours ago, athena22 said:

Hi,hi-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862508 just bought in new stills?!.Glad to see many familiar faces and so excited because I have read the manhwa it was great hope this drama (is also great I think by the trailercrazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif?1292792378)

dragonhiplz.gif?1Hello chingu! Happy to see you too, I'm not quite done w/the manwha but I just love it. The only thing I can say is from what we have seen as the water god country in the trailer is not what I have imagined but if we get one look at a shirtless Nam Joo Hyukhard-love-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif all will be forgotten 

@Chellsee Thanks for all the updates. I'm dying to know what the relationship chart and the character chart says too but at least we get to look at them. 

@ilwoo_aein Loving those updates too crazy-monkey-emoticon-121.gif

@Visually-wandering Welcome chingu! We are going to have fun w/this drama

New BTS stills.

D-2: Fighting Team BOTWG!!! :wub:

Source: http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/208957

5b2250ba-8d72-4a2a-a334-d7b95f2d1ce6.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New and Coming Soon to DramaFever

****skipped unrelated****

image_3233534611497427398031.jpg?type=w1

1.  Bride of the Water God

Starring Nam Joo Hyuk and Shin Se Kyung

Habaek (Nam Joo Hyuk) is a water god. Don’t let the legends fool you, though. Gone are the days of gods being old men in robes. Habaek is a chic youth with impeccable fashion and flawless hair. He is also narcissistic and wants his heavenly throne at all costs. Habaek comes to Earth to find a magical stone that will grant him the power he wants. And he expects his destined bride and servant to help him. Just one problem, though: His bride does not believe he even exists. So Ah (Shin Se Kyung) is a psychiatrist. She has her own practice, but she is also buried in debt. Her family is allegedly cursed to serve the gods forever. However, So Ah is a realist with no time for superstition. So when the doctor meets a man who claims to be the legendary water god and who expects her to serve him as his bride, her diagnosis is that he is simply delusional.

https://www.dramafever.com/news/new-and-coming-soon-to-dramafever-july-3-to-july-9/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=dramafever

Archived