[Drama 2017] Bride of the Water God, 하백의 신부

Chellsee

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/27/2017 at 5:00 PM, hmseen said:

I am about 25% through the manhwa and I just can't wait to watch the drama and what is the rendition will be... and I think i will be able to finish reading the manhwa in no time at the rate that I am reading it.. LOL! Thanks for your shared thoughts on his 'reincarnation' @Ladylgraine

The Manhwa is filled with twists and sometimes it was downright confusing yet the artwork is exquisite. Too bad it takes awhile to be update though. 

I wonder if there would be a possibility that the gods would transform to their actually self or all the drama just settles entirely on modernization? 

11 hours ago, lee-chan said:

The Manhwa is filled with twists and sometimes it was downright confusing yet the artwork is exquisite. Too bad it takes awhile to be update though. 

I wonder if there would be a possibility that the gods would transform to their actually self or all the drama just settles entirely on modernization? 

oh yeah! downright confusing is two words for the manhwa... most of the time I was trying to decipher the storyline on each page of the manhwa... LOL! but I think I am going to be a little disappointed later on as the translation ended at #148 and the manhwa goes on until #176 if I remembered it correctly..... I guess by that time I will have the drama up and running but will be a tad hard to picture it in a historical ambience with the modern setup. 

Would love to see the switch between the two different timelines in the drama so as to relate on how Water God decides to come to the modern world instead of staying in the historical time. Am I using the right word - historical ? or should it be another term for it... hmmm

Anyway, I am really looking forward to this...

hmmm...the filming in Udaipur seems like it'll be the stand in for the Water Country - Habaek's home.

seeing as the production are filming scenes abroad, there's definitely a really high expectations for this drama. 

https://www.soompi.com/2017/05/14/bride-water-god-confirms-broadcast-plans/

“Bride of the Water God” will be airing on Mondays and Tuesdays!

Following reports about the drama’s upcoming broadcast plans, a source from tvN confirmed, “‘Bride of the Water God’ will be airing as a Monday-Tuesday drama. It is scheduled to air in mid-July following ‘Circle.'”

“Bride of the Water God” is a fantasy romantic comedy drama that is a spin-off version of the manhwa of the same name. The spin-off sets the drama in modern day Seoul and will feature a new set-up.

Shin Se KyungNam Joo HyukIm Joo HwanKrystalGong Myung, and others are currently filming for the drama.

Archived