[Drama 2017] Bride of the Water God, 하백의 신부

Chellsee

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

those filming clips remind me of the scene (w/o giving away too much) when Soah went to the night market, and Habaek decided to follow her. for those who have read the manwha, you'll know what I'm talking about ^_^.

i can't wait to see that cherry blossom scene.

1 hour ago, LadyIgraine said:

those filming clips remind me of the scene (w/o giving away too much) when Soah went to the night market, and Habaek decided to follow her. for those who have read the manwha, you'll know what I'm talking about ^_^.

i can't wait to see that cherry blossom scene.

you made me more curious 

Any news on airing date. Miss this boy. I have no issues with green , but if the whole track suit is green ...lol , this is going to haunt me :astonished:

2 hours ago, moella said:

^ lol, love the color green but I do hope there's a funny story behind why he is wearing that green track suit and slippers ...quite a different turn for Habaek :o:lol:

i wonder if its the bf and after since it seems that they shotthe black suit first then again it makes no different what is shot when bc it all comes together in editing

but still i wonder

also it seems from the pic the Ha Baek some sort of sidekick or a mediator, or is it only me?

@ladylgraine cant wait 

I'm quite excited for this reinvented / modern version of BOTWG since I've been following the manhwa for quite sometime. The manhwa gave a lot of frustrations but it's good along with it's artwork. And the main leads looks promising too.

^ Joo Hyuk can be such a troll sometimes :lol: so I guess they are back to filming today?

I'm quite torn right now between being excited to see pics of their filming and not wanting to see spoilers from their filming :blink: but I guess in the end, wanting to see pics and vids always wins :lol: 

On 4/16/2017 at 11:21 AM, triplem said:

Any news on airing date. Miss this boy. I have no issues with green , but if the whole track suit is green ...lol , this is going to haunt me :astonished:

reminds me of KSH in Secretly, Greatly  - he wore the same green tracksuit n jacket everyday.. LOL!

now getting more anxious to watch BOTWG! *squeeeee*

1 hour ago, hmseen said:

reminds me of KSH in Secretly, Greatly  - he wore the same green tracksuit n jacket everyday.. LOL!

now getting more anxious to watch BOTWG! *squeeeee*

Great to sharing another thread with you here. I'm looking forward to this bcoz of NJH who caught me heart in Weightlifting fairy. But no dates set yet, it seems 

17 minutes ago, triplem said:

Great to sharing another thread with you here. I'm looking forward to this bcoz of NJH who caught me heart in Weightlifting fairy. But no dates set yet, it seems 

hello chingu! :lol: seems like we are bound to bump into each other with these great actors and dramas yeah.. hehehehe.. hope to share more fun analysis with you again here... 

Hmmm.. I like NJH since MLSHR - I may have seen him prior to that, but I may have forgotten quite a lot about him.. he is so darn cute! and also hmmm .... his bod! 

Archived