[REAL LIFE COUPLE] SWAG II Nam Joo Hyuk <3 Lee Sung Kyung II

_yellowcarina_

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, xHanaParkx said:

i already imagine NamLee/JooSung's Date like this and romantic Nam Joo Hyuk To Lee Sung Kyung

:D I hope for Sungkyung's birthday his present for her will be a date - something they can do together. 

Hello guys, it's been a long time, i didn't forget about our swag couple it's just that i have trouble with soompi

Today is 3 months that our couple confirmed that they were dating, it's 8 months from when they started to date. They are so cute and adorable together, always hinting something, they are so in love. :wub:

tumblr_otl35wRdCH1s0t989o2_540.giftumblr_otl35wRdCH1s0t989o7_500.gif

On 22/7/2017 at 3:06 PM, ladyid said:

:D I hope for Sungkyung's birthday his present for her will be a date - something they can do together. 

Me too wish for them to spend her birthday together. They can hint something on Instagram B)

2 hours ago, waitingepicness said:

om the old picture that Dispatch released i never noticed the one on the right. On the right he was going to Lee Sung Kyung apartment and in the left he was leaving her apartment, but did you notice that he wears a different shirt when he gets out? hehehe B)

Lol :D Are you sure it's not two different days?

I'm missing our OTP so I think I'm going to rewatch another episode of Weightlifting Fairy.

@Sarah Denver I feel you. My computer and Soompi are not getting along.

18 hours ago, ladyid said:

Lol :D Are you sure it's not two different days?

I'm missing our OTP so I think I'm going to rewatch another episode of Weightlifting Fairy.

@Sarah Denver I feel you. My computer and Soompi are not getting along.

He wears the same clothes, only the shirt is different :lol:

Miss the swag couple. I saw that they started to ship the DVD, i am so sad that we probably will never see the extras and our beautiful couple being sweet with each other :bawling:

11 minutes ago, waitingepicness said:

Miss the swag couple. I saw that they started to ship the DVD, i am so sad that we probably will never see the extras and our beautiful couple being sweet with each other :bawling:

Interesting theory B)

I am sad too that we will never see the dvd, i hope that they will at least share something :bawling:

2 hours ago, waitingepicness said:

Yeah, I noticed. But it could just be him wearing (almost) the same outfit on two different days, so I was wondering if Dispatch said it was the same day? Because if they did I can freely imagine Joohyuk making himself at home in Sungkyung's apartment; maybe playing with her cats and then tossing the plaid shirt (covered in cat hair) in the waching machine before he and Sungkyung heads out.

Sorry for my weird fantasies

:D 

4 hours ago, ladyid said:

Yeah, I noticed. But it could just be him wearing (almost) the same outfit on two different days, so I was wondering if Dispatch said it was the same day? Because if they did I can freely imagine Joohyuk making himself at home in Sungkyung's apartment; maybe playing with her cats and then tossing the plaid shirt (covered in cat hair) in the waching machine before he and Sungkyung heads out.

Hide contents

Sorry for my weird fantasies

:D 

From Dispatch pictures it looks like he went often to her house and i think he goes often to her house still, it's possible that he stays at her house somedays considering that he lives with his mother. It's probable that after filming he goes to her, for this our Lee Sung Kyung can't sleep at night, she is waiting for him.

Archived