[REAL LIFE COUPLE] SWAG II Nam Joo Hyuk <3 Lee Sung Kyung II

_yellowcarina_

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee Sung Kyung Instagram update

Looks similar to NJH shooting set for BOFWG, also the plaid shirt she is wearing seems a little big for her, could be NJH's. Is this a date night, who took the picture? :D Pretty sure that this was taken by her boyfriend :wub:

DBpjyQ8VwAQFlJI.jpg

On 6/6/2017 at 4:29 PM, waitingepicness said:

The way they look at each other, i am melting :wub:

they really suit each other and they really made me happy.. everyday.. just a tiny little info about them made me super happy through out the day.. :D

i'm literally visiting every instag account with SK and JH hashtag and i'm pretty sure JH adores SK way before WFKBJ.. and this kinda remind me when SK said she finds it amusing when they match each other on set while JH try hard to avoid meeting her.. i bet because he's trying to be his character and play it cool and meeting her = cannot focus on character but on her instead... :tongue:

1 hour ago, chibimidori said:

they really suit each other and they really made me happy.. everyday.. just a tiny little info about them made me super happy through out the day.. :D

i'm literally visiting every instag account with SK and JH hashtag and i'm pretty sure JH adores SK way before WFKBJ.. and this kinda remind me when SK said she finds it amusing when they match each other on set while JH try hard to avoid meeting her.. i bet because he's trying to be his character and play it cool and meeting her = cannot focus on character but on her instead... :tongue:

Yes, she said that he would park his car far away an he would stay in his car with his script, she sounded mad when she was talking about it, like she wanted him to be near her LOL

This is an old photoshoot but how they looked at each other, they really had such a sexy chemistry from before, no wonder that the PD insisted to have them as the lead of WFKBJ, he already sensed something.

Hi Swaggers. I thought I'd do another "question(s) of the day". I would love it if you would take the time to answer. :)

1. When did you fall in love with/started to ship Bok Joo x Joon Hyung?

For me it was the end of episode 1. :wub:

Rlvh6px.jpg

2. Same as above but for NamLee.

I honestly don't remember. :blink: I have the memory of a goldfish sometimes. But I know  it was a combination of their onscreen chemistry, BTS videos and their older videos that made me like them as a couple. 

I fell in love with Bok Joo and Joon Hyung watching a fan video on youtube and that swimming pool scene sold it for me, the way they looked at each other, it's all in the eyes :wub: 

About NamLee, i am not sure when i started to ship them, i think watching their BTS and old photoshoot, they really suited each other well, and they always look so happy when they are together, not just in WFKBJ BTS but also in their old photoshoots videos, especially Lee Sung Kyung seems so different from her cool image, she looks more happy and she is always laughing and smiling so sweetly, she looks softer when she is with him.

for me.. i don't really ship bok joo and joon hyung during the first few episodes of wfkbj.. i kinda like bok joo with the nutritionist because joon hyung is a bit of annoyance and immature... hahaha.. and me too @waitingepicness, the swimming pool scene sold me... 

for namlee, i'm a bit late i guess. i miss the chance to spazz together fellow swaggers. (god knows how much i miss the fun =)).. i adore lee sung kyung way before wfkbj.. since cheese in the trap.. i find her pretty but the character there was also annoying so i don't pay much attention to her.. but she's later a best friend of my girl crush, kim go eun.. i started following her ig and i instantly fall for her.. i initially don't ship namlee because frankly speaking, njh is a bit young for lsk to me.. but i remember when the citt's casts  were asked who's the most easygoing on set, almost all vote for lsk, including njh.. and he smiles brightly while saying that.. i bet their chemistry in wfkbj that actually trigger me to search for ship thread in soompi and booommmm... i read so many about them and i cannot avoid of shipping them.. 

2 hours ago, waitingepicness said:

I fell in love with Bok Joo and Joon Hyung watching a fan video on youtube and that swimming pool scene sold it for me, the way they looked at each other, it's all in the eyes :wub: 

About NamLee, i am not sure when i started to ship them, i think watching their BTS and old photoshoot, they really suited each other well, and they always look so happy when they are together, not just in WFKBJ BTS but also in their old photoshoots videos, especially Lee Sung Kyung seems so different from her cool image, she looks more happy and she is always laughing and smiling so sweetly, she looks softer when she is with him.

I also think they look very happy and comfortable together. It's so cute. :D

1 hour ago, chibimidori said:

for me.. i don't really ship bok joo and joon hyung during the first few episodes of wfkbj.. i kinda like bok joo with the nutritionist because joon hyung is a bit of annoyance and immature... hahaha.. and me too @waitingepicness, the swimming pool scene sold me... 

for namlee, i'm a bit late i guess. i miss the chance to spazz together fellow swaggers. (god knows how much i miss the fun =)).. i adore lee sung kyung way before wfkbj.. since cheese in the trap.. i find her pretty but the character there was also annoying so i don't pay much attention to her.. but she's later a best friend of my girl crush, kim go eun.. i started following her ig and i instantly fall for her.. i initially don't ship namlee because frankly speaking, njh is a bit young for lsk to me.. but i remember when the citt's casts  were asked who's the most easygoing on set, almost all vote for lsk, including njh.. and he smiles brightly while saying that.. i bet their chemistry in wfkbj that actually trigger me to search for ship thread in soompi and booommmm... i read so many about them and i cannot avoid of shipping them.. 

I loved Bok Joo headbutting Joon Hyung (though it didn't stop him being cheeky). :D

21 hours ago, chibimidori said:

Do you have the link to that citt interview?

18 hours ago, xHanaParkx said:

when he imitates her gf:D

Cute :D

I have another request for you Swaggers: Please post about one of your favorite moments during a NamLee photoshoot.

I loved this moment when Joohyuk was being playful with Sungkyung. She didn't seem very surprised so I guess he's been teasing her often. :D

rM85FVB.jpg

CLHgfG1.jpg

22 hours ago, ladyid said:

I have another request for you Swaggers: Please post about one of your favorite moments during a NamLee photoshoot.

I loved this moment when Joohyuk was being playful with Sungkyung. She didn't seem very surprised so I guess he's been teasing her often. :D

There are many, i can't choose i love when they smile together, these are nice

tumblr_ojbatkmWUW1w269m6o1_400.giftumblr_ojbatkmWUW1w269m6o5_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_oj6wsfv2qJ1sncz2jo4_400.giftumblr_oj6wsfv2qJ1sncz2jo3_400.gif

tumblr_oix07tkjji1udh5keo4_r1_400.giftumblr_oix07tkjji1udh5keo3_r1_400.gif

They are always so happy when they are together

tumblr_okj8q7Y20U1vi5rrgo2_400.giftumblr_okj8q7Y20U1vi5rrgo1_400.gif

About Bok Joo and Joon Hyung, is the same, there are too many that i loved, i can't choose one, i will just share few gifs of some of those moments

37d920_57ec03f6f10a4b4b93877ed0695e2180~mv2.gif

Spoiler

The way they look at each other

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_9hw21441w64g0ckkcskcso4w0_640.gif

The way they kiss

Risultati immagini per kim bok joo and joon young

The back hug and how he looks at her

tumblr_olylpcJ74Q1rzk6m3o3_r2_400.gif

tumblr_ojaewe8jbG1qbi37ro1_500.gif

Spoiler

If they weren't interrupted here

tumblr_olylpcJ74Q1rzk6m3o2_400.gif

Here it looks like if he is caressing her lips :D

tumblr_olylpcJ74Q1rzk6m3o8_r2_400.gif

He wants to keep her closer :wub:

850d306fb10d1117b5004e8614a479967a9ef980_hq.gif

And this :lol:

tumblr_ohjbjlJnis1rzk6m3o1_540.gif

Spoiler

The scene that made me want to watch the drama

tumblr_oiys282rrG1v7nusbo2_400.gif

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_c20rk7fewnsc4ocggwssok00k_640.gif

Kim Bok Joo jealousy

large.gif

Lee Sung Kyung updated her Instagram again and this time it's oddly similar to a recent Instagram post of Nam Joo Hyuk. I love how they give hints. I wonder if the praying emojis are some kind of secret code.

Same place and same caption

Archived