[REAL LIFE COUPLE] SWAG II Nam Joo Hyuk <3 Lee Sung Kyung II

_yellowcarina_

He's taking pics to probably show to her later. She probably is the one who gets them printed as well well.

Hehe and

Now that I noticed. Maybe they take lots of road trips together

Like this :)

She should post a selfie or something so he can share some of the photos and videos he took in Paris. Beautiful city! Her favorite!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goodness gracious! It's a total couple look from head to toe. Black and White seems to be their couple color.

lpO7af.jpg

If offcam then he wasn't instructed to wear it by his stylist but an outfit that he chose himself! Such thoughtfulness and sweetness! Notice how they all wear different ones but only his and hers are a match. Couple slippers! 

Is it that day when they met in LA?

Where was the secret rendezvous? Griffith Observatory? Or Golden Gate Bridge? She probably has some beautiful shots of them kept in an album.

They are so sweet with their couple look style. Couple slippers, couple hats, couple shirts, couple pants, couple rings. They are so obvious. I have a feeling that they were dating from before WFKBJ if you check their instagram and their friends Instagram you will notice many concidences, also LSK was very close with NJH and in 2014 she posted alot about him but suddenly she stopped posting about him, that's fishy, i think they started to date by the end of 2015.

19665263_915925171879077_664533904649878

19534642_147442175825641_2670457510413991936_n.jpg18947731_285713878506127_2863949583849881600_n.jpg

They wore the same identical pants and shoes in WFKBJ

19228565_485594751773377_6353846919734755328_n.jpg

Paris

LA

YvXrjz.jpg

After all his photoshoot is titled "Midnight in LA"

New York

EKNvyL.jpg

Brooklyn Bridge? L.O.V.E?

1OAS1FFBDQ_1_99_20170111201002.jpg

Love

125593050_b21dacc5a8_b.jpg

Japan

Milan, Jeju.. I wonder where else!

So it's just another day of work cause they go around the world together :) 

And just like Honne's Good Together

Cause I would go the distance for you, baby
I'd travel 'round the world if you would let me
I'll meet you where the sun it always shines
You're on my mind, all the time
We are not wasting this

ONE MORE!

So many trips abroad and couple items! I cannot wait to see her wear it! Just like Habaek. He protects the woman he loves. Missing her right now probably and facetiming each other while he lounges around in Paris and waits during her filming break. 

He must have another schedule or he really is longing for her. I'd feel bad for my girlfriend too to leave her alone on such a special day as her birth. He must miss her very much.

5JcU1Y.png

Autograph from a fan who saw him at the airport. 

Did she fetch him from the airport today? He probably will go straight to her house. I'll wait for a selfie from her birthday party.

I just had a nice trip down memory lane, going through a lot of this thread to repair broken picture links. :)

@raks86 You asked about the bonus features. I've only been able to find transcripts of the couple interview:

They keep bickering from beginning to end :D

Could anyone help me find a video I've been looking for? It was during cheese in the trap and Joohyuk, Kangjun and (I think) Haejin are being interviewed about who is the mood maker on set (or something like that) and KJ says Sungkyung to which Joohyuk agrees, and then Haejin(?) says Joohyuk. I've been trying to find it again ever since first seeing it but no luck.

Oh and I won't say no to other NamLee videos/interactions from that era. :D  

Couple shirt!!

kCv9tQ.jpg

These photos are just days apart. They totally switched shirts cause hers looks too big for her and his is a little tight. 

13 hours ago, ladyid said:

I just had a nice trip down memory lane, going through a lot of this thread to repair broken picture links. :)

@raks86 You asked about the bonus features. I've only been able to find transcripts of the couple interview:

They keep bickering from beginning to end :D

Could anyone help me find a video I've been looking for? It was during cheese in the trap and Joohyuk, Kangjun and (I think) Haejin are being interviewed about who is the mood maker on set (or something like that) and KJ says Sungkyung to which Joohyuk agrees, and then Haejin(?) says Joohyuk. I've been trying to find it again ever since first seeing it but no luck.

Oh and I won't say no to other NamLee videos/interactions from that era. :D  

This one, it's low quality but i think you can find it in high quality on Vlive

Carfies!

Spoiler

They were posting lots of selfies during this time. He was busy filming Scarlet Heart and they miss each other a lot 

Sungkyung's IG update.

It seems like she got a gift from an Unni (maybe a belated BD gift). I kinda wonder if it is from one of the staff members that accompanied Joohyuk to Paris since the gifts looks to be from France (of course they might not be). Well someone better at investigating than me might find out.

Translation courtesy of Google:

It is like a shampoo, but it is a balsamic cream, a soap, but it is a raspberry butter, a detergent but a butter cheese. A delicious Three Musketeers flying away from a distance. With a pretty and lovely heart. Thx udney sister

Edit: She deleted it:huh:

Seems like it was from her Friend who lives in Paris, but it's not confirmed.

Archived