♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

16 hours ago, lovephs said:

I really can't help but laugh...PHS you are so funny :)

or maybe he is saying they are both HOT??? lols

Is that the real CF? Is it so damn funny! Lols lols. Never seen a skincare CF that is so funny! 

24 minutes ago, iamcassandra said:

I'm actually quite furious because some people are writing comments on the other thread stating Park Hyung Sik is trying to be nice and smiling at the airport last night or even during his stay in Bali because he has to...because he is just starting to get known...aarrrgghhhhh :(:(:( ...BUT being all smiling, bubbly and energetic is so him..that's exactly who Park Hyung Sik is..that's what his co-stars, friends, senior actors, fellow ZE:A members say about him...he is NOT faking it or just staging such attitude...even during his musical days, he would stop and get out of the van to thank the fans for their undying support and concerned when the weather is cold...reading those just put me in a bad mood..

Chill dear, there are always people who are jealous, haters in this worlds. They really have nothing to do besides bashing other people. Just ignore them :) . Time will show them that PHS is sincere and kind person. Shame on those haters

btw i dont see Park Bo Young at all in Bali. I mean PHS took pic with all other cast and crew. But how come no Park Bo Young at all? Is she unwell or just avoiding media?

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, iamcassandra said:

I'm actually quite furious because some people are writing comments on the other thread stating Park Hyung Sik is trying to be nice and smiling at the airport last night or even during his stay in Bali because he has to...because he is just starting to get known...aarrrgghhhhh :(:(:( ...BUT being all smiling, bubbly and energetic is so him..that's exactly who Park Hyung Sik is..that's what his co-stars, friends, senior actors, fellow ZE:A members say about him...he is NOT faking it or just staging such attitude...even during his musical days, he would stop and get out of the van to thank the fans for their undying support and concerned when the weather is cold...reading those just put me in a bad mood..

Just an advice never ever go to other thread especially if that thread is for someone else because for them the celeb they support is perfect and same for us or personally PHS is perfect haha..he will be having more haters now so better just ignore them.

11 minutes ago, bobolovemomo said:

Is that the real CF? Is it so damn funny! Lols lols. Never seen a skincare CF that is so funny! 

Chill dear, there are always people who are jealous, haters in this worlds. They really have nothing to do besides bashing other people. Just ignore them :) . Time will show them that PHS is sincere and kind person. Shame on those haters

btw i dont see Park Bo Young at all in Bali. I mean PHS took pic with all other cast and crew. But how come no Park Bo Young at all? Is she unwell or just avoiding media?

Yes its a real cf the one he will be having an event today..its not full video soompi edited it but still comes out funny lols

PBY said on here vlive that she was not feeling well and that dinner last night with other cast must have been reserve because some of them are leaving.

i think we should understand that celebrities are also human. They get tired and need personal time. When they are not on official duties, they are not obliged to smile, take pictures or even signed autographs. They are very gracious and kind if they choose to do so, but they cannot be doing that all the time. If they do so, they won't be able to get any rest. 

006rqJxKgy1fewdlobjcoj30sg0lcwew.jpg006rqJxKgy1fewdb0rbdfj315o0rtq8n.jpg

Hyungsik is not perfect and he also admitted that he gets moody when he is deprived of sleep and food. He had also rejected taking photos at times and compensated by signing autographs. I think it is important to look at the celebrities. If they looked very tired and looked like they want to be away from public eyes, just give them their space. 

• Like 12

25 minutes ago, lovephs said:

Just an advice never ever go to other thread especially if that thread is for someone else because for them the celeb they support is perfect and same for us or personally PHS is perfect haha..he will be having more haters now so better just ignore them.

sometimes it just ticks me off to read those kind of comments though..but you're right, better brace myself for something like this..

THank you ^_^ 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Amanda_HS said:

i think we should understand that celebrities are also human. They get tired and need personal time. When they are not on official duties, they are not obliged to smile, take pictures or even signed autographs. They are very gracious and kind if they choose to do so, but they cannot be doing that all the time. If they do so, they won't be able to get any rest. 

Hyungsik is not perfect and he also admitted that he gets moody when he is deprived of sleep and food. He had also rejected taking photos at times and compensated by signing autographs. I think it is important to look at the celebrities. If they looked very tired and looked like they want to be away from public eyes, just give them their space. 

Right :) 

But me saying phs is perfect its just my personal opinion lols coz i accept him with his flaws and all.

Yes he said he is grumpy especially when hungry lols. 

36 minutes ago, bobolovemomo said:

you're right and can't wait for that time to come.. *sigh.....

I've read in a comment that there's a fan who saw and took a picture of PBY and PHS together but opt not to post the picture..probably because the managers of both parties asked her not to...I can hardly see pictures of Jisoo as well...but seems like everyone's enjoying, that's the most important thing... ^_^

• Like 5

1 minute ago, iamcassandra said:

sometimes it just ticks me off to read those kind of comments though..but you're right, better brace myself for something like this..

THank you ^_^ 

Hahaha i am like that too especially during hwarang thats why i did not join hwarang thread and i force myself not to read anything about hwarang i just watch it even if i was hurting for him lols i sound too dramatic but that's how i felt that time..those haters just started during hwarang because they clearly support someone else but i kind of understand them trying to put myself in their shoes and realize that we must have felt the same pain coz we are supporting diff people so then i felt better. They say those things coz they dont know him they did not try to know him same for me personally i will not try to dig about any celebs when im not even a fan so i think its just fair.

saw this on youtube..hope it's okay for me to post the link here..

so cute ^_^ ....waving and the 'v-sign" 

3 minutes ago, lovephs said:

Hahaha i am like that too especially during hwarang thats why i did not join hwarang thread and i force myself not to read anything about hwarang i just watch it even if i was hurting for him lols i sound too dramatic but that's how i felt that time..those haters just started during hwarang because they clearly support someone else but i kind of understand them trying to put myself in their shoes and realize that we must have felt the same pain coz we are supporting diff people so then i felt better. They say those things coz they dont know him they did not try to know him same for me personally i will not try to dig about any celebs when im not even a fan so i think its just fair.

thank you for this....I'm actually doing my best not to reply or retaliate to anything said about him..

• Like 5

1 hour ago, iamcassandra said:

you're right and can't wait for that time to come.. *sigh.....

I've read in a comment that there's a fan who saw and took a picture of PBY and PHS together but opt not to post the picture..probably because the managers of both parties asked her not to...I can hardly see pictures of Jisoo as well...but seems like everyone's enjoying, that's the most important thing... ^_^

Probably both managers told her not to post it.

Its a vacation so they dont really need to all smiles to everyone if they dont want to i would get angry if its a fan meet and they behave rudely.

PBY and Jisoo did fan signs too i saw i video where Jisoo and PHS did too.

@iamcassandra no need to apologise this is PHS thread thanks to the person who started it :) we can post anything about PHS here without feeling sorry for flooding  imo.  :D

Heard that they were talking together in a private lounge and the managers requested the fans not to upload the picture of them together. 

Hate when people are mean . Celebrities are human too. They can have bad days too. PHS is genuinely a sweet and happy soul- he is not putting on a show to get attention. He has been a nice guy from his starting days as an idol in ZeA. Ask any of his previous costar . No one can say bad things about him . Wish people would be half as nice as him 

Edited by valentina72
Spelling
  • Like 6

46 minutes ago, lovephs said:

Yes he said he is grumpy especially when hungry lols.

This is very true. Reminds me of this after Kwang Hee slapped his back while he's eating.

Every one has their own 'pissed point'.

f970c9100e4d4bba056f8beeb31a1977.jpg

Hwarang? I was active in Hwarang until the drama ended and SWDBS started. There are a few haters but most of us were singing praise for he played SMJ role really well.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

This is very true. Reminds me of this after Kwang Hee slapped his back while he's eating.

Every one has their own 'pissed point'.

f970c9100e4d4bba056f8beeb31a1977.jpg

Hwarang? I was active in Hwarang until the drama ended and SWDBS started. There are a few haters but most of us were singing praise for he played SMJ role really well.

Yes i know a lot suddenly become his fan during hwarang i notice it when his ig followers increasing everyday yaayyy was so happy but because i know he was not a main lead there bounds to have some bad comments somewhere  so i just stayed on yt on his ost and read all positive comments..soompii closed hwarang thread now i think because of so many negative comments.

Hahaha yes that video you posted i was laughing coz PHS when hungry will zone out everyone