♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

2 hours ago, valentina72 said:

Thanks for posting this . He is genuinely sweet and cute and hot - typical Scorpio heartthrob but a very nice one. And the people really close to him know that and want to protect him like that ajusshi in the video !

You mean ajusshi the one whos was driving right?? its kim gura don't be fooled by that ajusshi coz he was just actually nice to PHS that time coz he was famous as baby soldier but before this he had and interview with the same ajusshi you were saying with other celebs and everytime PHS is talking he never listen so i'm pissed with that man but PHS even being treated that way he was still very respectful to him here in this show taxi..well as the saying goes you can never put a good man down.

Hi everyone! Popping up again. There are people who thinks that PHS is being nice because of his celebrity status but I beg to disagree. We may not know him personally but I always believe that no matter how good of an actor you are you really can't act every single time. I have seen many of his videos and I believe that he doesn't sugarcoat just for the sake of pleasing everyone. He's been so straightforward but in a nice way and that is what I love about him. let's just ignore those negative comments. We can't please everyone just like PHS can't  please everyone. We are here to show our love and support for PHS. Love begets love and hate begets hate. Let us just spread the love that we have for our cutie patootie! :blush:

• Like 9

I think PHS is a genuinely nice guy like a puppy lol, read an article during Hwarang that which hwarang guy that Choi Minho don't mind letting his sister (if he has one) to marry, and he choose PHS because he said PHS is really a nice guy. I remember Kwanghee said before he want his sister to marry PHS but it can be to promote PHS but CMH don't need to.  

PHS 2nd lead syndroms in High Society and Hwarang is very strong, really getting more supporters but hopefully next drama he will be a main lead too.

• Like 8

I think it's because there are a lot of new fans of Park Hyung Sik and more and more people are starting to discover him is why people might be staying certain things? I mean Park Hyung Sik is human too, despite being in the public eye. He gets tired, stress, grumpy, annoyed just like the rest of us. When I watch fancams of fans mobbing celebrities, I feel bad for them at times because they're just trying to get somewhere. Of course as a celebrity there are things they need to deal with, but still.. Sometimes I think, just leave them in peace!

But Park Hyung Sik is really nice and kind to his fans. I mentioned this before, but no matter how tired he is, he always makes sure to greet his fans and wave at them, giving them attention. He is genuinely sweet in real life and doesn't pretending when he says things in interviews. Yes, he is careful about his image, especially since he is/was an idol, but usually he's really genuine in interviews! Everybody around him is always saying is sweet and a good kid. Park Hyung Sik is a sweetheart and a good puppy, who really treasures his ZE:A hyungs too! This is why I really like PHS and there are many reasons why I love him. 

Also thank you @Era Ferawati for sharing photos from the Primera event! I really love the color of his shirt he's wearing :love:

• Like 10

33 minutes ago, walkinsiesta said:

is that the primera cf? is it out already?

LMAO the whole thing is like a "expectations vs Reality" meme XDD so funny. it's just so him

Yes it is already out. I will post the full video here if its not posted yet..have you seen the coffee cf? If he is funny in primera then he is hot in the coffee cf haha his voice omg.

1 hour ago, lovephs said:

Yes it is already out. I will post the full video here if its not posted yet..have you seen the coffee cf? If he is funny in primera then he is hot in the coffee cf haha his voice omg.

I have seen the full CF. actually what he is saying in those funny scene? It is really funny for a skincare cf lols

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, bobolovemomo said:

I have seen the full CF. actually what he is saying in those funny scene? It is really funny for a skincare cf lols

I think he is saying that "a real gentleman should do this like pulling the chair but fail hahaha so it comes out funny lols

29 minutes ago, lovephs said:

I think he is saying that "a real gentleman should do this like pulling the chair but fail hahaha so it comes out funny lols

Ohh! So its like he is saying gentleman should do this and do that but everything fails. Lols. The onion and cry scene is also very funny haha. He is very good in rom com :) 

• Like 6

On 2017/4/21 at 9:25 AM, bobolovemomo said:

Dear, lols so sorry to say this but ripped jeans are really trending not only in Korea but in worldwide. You will see that on basically all the celebrities be it female or male. Let me put some pic here for your reference.

IMG_2126_zps3na1kech.jpeg

Cr from Lee Jong Suk IG

IMG_2124_zpstpvnfq9d.jpegCr Park Seo Joon IG

IMG_2127_zpsjihwmswn.jpeg

CR Gdragon IG

i just put up a few here but if u go google, most of the celebrities would have worn it. The one that PhS worn here is actually the better one, there are many more worse ripped to the extend the jeans are like falling apart lols :) 

and hopefully PHS have a nice holiday trip to Bali. Really hope the fans there will let him enjoy the trip and rest well :) 

I love ripped jeans. I have 5 pairs!!!

• Like 4

On 23/04/2017 at 8:05 PM, lovephs said:

its kim gura don't be fooled by that ajusshi coz he was just actually nice to PHS that time coz he was famous as baby soldier but before this he had and interview with the same ajusshi you were saying with other celebs and everytime PHS is talking he never listen so i'm pissed with that man but PHS even being treated that way he was still very respectful to him here in this show taxi..well as the saying goes you can never put a good man down.

haha Kim Gura can be an a** at times 

Hyung Sik deserve to be loved <3

LMAOO, i juz cussed and it was edited to richard simmons XD

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Ahjussii Binnie said:

haha Kim Gura can be an a** at times 

Hyung Sik deserve to be loved <3

LMAOO, i juz cussed and it was edited to richard simmons XD

hahaha we are not allowed to say bad words here i think.

Agree that he is an ........ that's why he will never be on par with YJS he will always comes out as a jealous prick lols