♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

41 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Gosh... shippers are going wild in IG, tagging "mrs park".

Hahaha but i think mrs park is the ceo of uaa who was with him or am i wrong?annoyingly they are all parks lols

1 hour ago, lovephs said:

Hahaha but i think mrs park is the ceo of uaa who was with him or am i wrong?annoyingly they are all parks lols

Lol. They are using the word "isteri" (wife) too. :o Yup.. any Koreans we run into, there's a high possibility they are either Park, Kim or Lee. 

Oh.. this is Ellen Park of UAA? She came with him personally?  I didn't see his manager hyungs this time. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ainee Etp said:

Lol. They are using the word "isteri" (wife) too. :o Yup.. any Koreans we run into, there's a high possibility they are either Park, Kim or Lee. 

Oh.. this is Ellen Park of UAA? She came with him personally?  I didn't see his manager hyungs this time. 

Yeah its her normally she only accompany shk but now phs...hmmm i wonder why? Was looking for his 2 hyungs also but not there

3 hours ago, anazs said:

early morning here. i will just try to stalk if i have time (gosh, i think i'm gonna make time for that! ^_^)

i saw this. i do understand indonesian, but this..hehee..honestly, i'm lost in translation :D

edit: he arrived with Kyo's Manager(she's also CEO of UAA) :o:wub:

p/s: is that him really? looked like him but..:blink: (i need bigger screen)

edit: just saw your update, so, it's really him :blush:

Let me help , it says " Park Hyung Sik has arrived in SG, handled directly by Mrs Park, Miss Song hye kyo (she addressed her as Ms Kyo) is so nice, lending Mrs Park to Min Min :) 

Btw the IG : eve_vana is a hardcore fan of PHS? She literally following PHs everywhere? Even on the same flight with him from Seoul to Bali? Or she used other people's pic? Lols. But thanks to her, we got update of PHS :) 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, lovephs said:

Yeah its here normally she only accompany shk but now phs...hmmm i wonder why? Was looking for his 2 hyungs also but not there

He's getting important now... new blue chip in entertainment industry. :wub: Maybe he has some photoshoot to do in SG this time. I wonder which lucky magazine.

I don't know but she looks a bit intimidating?? Probably the hyungs will get intimidated by her too. :tongue: First time seeing PHS with slippers in his airport fashion.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, bobolovemomo said:

Let me help , it says " Park Hyung Sik has arrived in SG, handled directly by Mrs Park, Miss Song hye kyo (she addressed her as Ms Kyo) is so nice, lending Mrs Park to Min Min :) 

Btw the IG : eve_vana is a hardcore fan of PHS? She literally following PHs everywhere? Even on the same flight with him from Seoul to Bali? Or she used other people's pic? Lols. But thanks to her, we got update of PHS :) 

She is a fan of all korean celebs i think lol..Mrs Park is also a ceo of uaa.

6 minutes ago, bobolovemomo said:

Yes, I notice too. She mentioned in her IG she waited for him for 11 hours for his arrival. And she's been following along in his flight. Really hardcore.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

He's getting important now... new blue chip in entertainment industry. :wub: Maybe he has some photoshoot to do in SG this time. I wonder which lucky magazine.

I don't know but she looks a bit intimidating?? Probably the hyungs will get intimidated by her too. :tongue: First time seeing PHS with slippers in his airport fashion.

Not really first time he does wear slippers.

Hahaha true she seems a lil scary but i dont think phs is afraid of her that body language of phs in that photo means he is sleepy :) 

@Ainee Etp @lovephs

Wow she is truly a hardcore fans, able to follow him everywhere he go. And i notice she follows others too. Thats really amazing lols.

pHS must be really tired, after long haul flight then need to attend SG event. Probably Mrs Park is there because this event is for Korea tourism right? So i guess its a big event? And also PHS popularity soaring high too

• Like 4

What a shame that PHS did not really get to enjoy his vacation coz of a very tight schedule and went to hawaii but did not have time to roam around.

He looks haggard and sleepy in that state i will not be surprise if someone greet him and he will ignore you coz his mind is sleeping.

On 3/16/2017 at 1:25 AM, ferily said:

I agree, I wish I could be there too.... :bawling: So jealous....

Hmm, about him losing weight, I think he looks thin because he doesn't really work out. If you look at him during High Society days, he definitely looked more muscular since his character required him to work out... I don't know, for me I do think he does look skinny but it's kind of normal for him to look like that? I don't know :sweatingbullets:

@Ainee Etp and @jechoi1, does it really look like Park Hyung Sik has thick makeup? I did notice that he does tend to have a lot of makeup in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, but maybe because it's for the drama? At the Free Hugs event it seems like he doesn't have that much makeup as he usually does in SWDBS, or am I wrong? I don't know, I'm not really good at pointing out when people have a lot of makeup on or not.... I hope PHS is also less conscious about his appearance because I think he looks perfect just the way he is, with or without makeup :lol:

Now that you guys mentioned Ryeowook's stylist became PHS stylist, I'm going to go back to celebrity bromance and see the difference between the two of them.... Does Ryeowook's stylist really put thick layered makeup on? (goes and check) Also now that you mentioned 1N2D, I did notice that PHS didn't really appeared on camera when everyone woke up :o And here I am wanting to see PHS's beautiful natural face but he didn't really appear :( (goes to check 1N2D again for his appearance)

Sorry i just happened to back read and i read this conversation..PHS did not show  his face in 1N2D in the morning because if you notice they almost had not eat during the day of the show and they had a very late dinner i think it was already midnight and as he said before he does not eat late at night because his face tend to bloat when he does but at that time he was eating probably he was hungry so has no choice but to eat.He only eat chicken breast for his diet and no meat and Ramen late at night if you seen his photos when he was younger his face was quite bloated in some of it.

1 hour ago, bobolovemomo said:

wow thanksss :D i guess she is. she and ig sunshine.501 is going to Singapore for the event. how lucky :blush:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, lovephs said:

2 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

yes i realized that Indonesians like to address Korean couple like that :D even for other couples too. you're right, that's why i was confused when i read ig comments. so many Parks LOL

• Like 3