♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

5 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Is there a theme or everyone just happens to wear like Bong Soon or wearing shorts??

The woman in checkered shirt insisted to stand beside PHS.. hahaha

hahhaha where did you see it? there is no more live cover

he looks more manly with tanned skin :)

Just now, bobolovemomo said:

Ahahha and there was one lady wanted to do heart sign with PHS. PHS was kind to do that the sign together with her :) 

waahhhh please post the video here can't find it anywhere arrrgghhhh

5 minutes ago, lovephs said:

hahhaha where did you see it? there is no more live cover

The photography session, I think she's in the second batch to go up for group photo. The security kept pointed to her to stand at the side (cause there's already a person standing next to PHS) but she insists, and sort of saying she can slouch as long as she's beside PHS.. haha

The first 10 persons are all wearing shorts, I think. Then the first to third batch people for group photos are wearing styles like BS.

@lovephs You missed the signing and photography live video?

@bobolovemomo The lady is clever... suggested something that was not intrusive but memorable sign. :wub:

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Is there a theme or everyone just happens to wear like Bong Soon or wearing shorts??

The woman in checkered shirt insisted to stand beside PHS.. hahaha

LOL all i see is hot pants :tongue: yeah..she insisted hehe..i envy that girl who did the 'heart' with him<_< my goodness she was so calm:blink: if i were there, i might faint LOL

• Like 4

I was watching the live stream and did anybody else see what PHS did while taking the photos with the fans? One of the fans asked him to do a heart with him so he did a heart with her in the photo.. Also with the fans who stood next to him, he put his arm around their shoulders. Meanwhile, I'm here, laying on my bed, watching this live stream, totally jealous of those fans who got to see PHS up close.... -goes and cries in the corner-

@Ainee Etp How did you know Park Hyung Sik tanned his skin? :o I didn't even notice haha

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

The photography session, I think she's in the second batch to go up for group photo. The security kept pointed to her to stand at the side (cause there's already a person standing next to PHS) but she insists, and sort of saying she can slouch as long as she's beside PHS.. haha

The first 10 persons are all wearing shorts, I think. Then the first to third batch people for group photos are wearing styles like BS.

@lovephs You missed the signing and photography live video?

@bobolovemomo The lady is clever... suggested something that was not intrusive but memorable sign. :wub:

yeah i think i missed that part..

8 minutes ago, ferily said:

I was watching the live stream and did anybody else see what PHS did while taking the photos with the fans? One of the fans asked him to do a heart with him so he did a heart with her in the photo.. Also with the fans who stood next to him, he put his arm around their shoulders. Meanwhile, I'm here, laying on my bed, watching this live stream, totally jealous of those fans who got to see PHS up close.... -goes and cries in the corner-

@Ainee Etp How did you know Park Hyung Sik tanned his skin? :o I didn't even notice haha

It's quite obvious in the video. He is darker than the MC, and there's reddish tone on him. Very different from during the hugging event with Jisoo when he was very fair. His skin will peel later from the sunburnt...:tongue:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

It's quite obvious in the video. He is darker than the MC, and there's reddish tone on him. His skin will peel later...:tongue:

Haha, probably from Bali, right?

Also I just watched the part where they were watching the heart-kiss-scene and it's hilarious how both of them jumped out of their seats. The funny thing is that they are probably more embarrassed about the heart shape rather than the kiss scene :lol: I love how Park Bo Young (Oh my gosh I typed Bong Soon at first) was like, he just can't draw a heart! Then Park Hyung Sik was like, no we just have different ways of drawing it! I like to draw it more higher while she likes to draw it to the side! Seems like Park Hyung Sik was kinda upset about PBY picking on him about his heart :tongue: 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, ferily said:

Also I just watched the part where they were watching the heart-kiss-scene and it's hilarious how both of them jumped out of their seats. The funny thing is that they are probably more embarrassed about the heart shape rather than the kiss scene :lol: I love how Park Bo Young (Oh my gosh I typed Bong Soon at first) was like, he just can't draw a heart! Then Park Hyung Sik was like, no we just have different ways of drawing it! I like to draw it more higher while she likes to draw it to the side! Seems like Park Hyung Sik was kinda upset about PBY picking on him about his heart :tongue: 

He still remembers PBY and crew laughed at his heart shape. :glasses:

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, anazs said:
i do not understand what the crowd were screaming about. is it asking him to kiss her? :blink: and what the mc said after they went out coz after that, he said "just joking"

You mean when they screamed  "Po Po Hae"  (kiss) ??  .. asking them to kiss on the stage. 

The MC ask them to do it live (kiss). 

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, ferily said:

he got tanned skin from his hawaii photoshoot i think coz as per his updates they were at sea for the whole time i think even on a boat.it's summer theme i think the bazaar photo shoot.

13 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Is he leaving SG soon? Cause from the photo it will be easy to guess which hotel and which room. :o

OMG you are right..we can just crawl up from there hahahah