♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

Park Hyungsik and Moon Sori had an interview for a program ‘connect! Movie World’ which will be aired this Saturday 10.55am KST on SBS.

Official Poster released

D3rPwXSU8AARe6q.jpg

D3rPxKyV4AA5-bx.jpg

D3rPxzNUcAAgBv3.jpg

Jury Bus Ad!!

D3sEW6nU4AAqnHY.jpg

Photoshoot for mags has started hehe

D3uIfIvV4AAEKNT.jpg

Spoiler

clingy boy with Jury movie director

D3w7gFoWAAEJmwt.jpg

D3w7g1wXsAAW4fH.jpg

D3ysUylUcAAzEMI.jpg

• Like 1

14 hours ago, anazs said:

PARK HYUNGSIK INTERVIEW WITH MOON SORI SBS MIDNIGHT ENTERTAINMENT

Bvlgari is preparing an event for him too in conjunction with their popup store opening!

We'll be seeing u more! :wub:

The nearest event for him is paparecipe event on the 21st April 2019.

His schedule here https://www.hyungsikness.com/schedule

Hi anazs, thanks for sharing the videos. Can't wait for his upcoming movie + the Bvlgari event. I wonder if he's the spokesperson for this brand or just one of the guests for this event. :P

• Like 1

15 hours ago, anazs said:

PARK HYUNGSIK INTERVIEW WITH MOON SORI SBS MIDNIGHT ENTERTAINMENT

Bvlgari is preparing an event for him too in conjunction with their popup store opening!

We'll be seeing u more! :wub:

The nearest event for him is paparecipe event on the 21st April 2019.

His schedule here https://www.hyungsikness.com/schedule

Hi, do you know if there's going to be a live transmission of the events? Now the fans are not allowed to stay after the musical, and it was the only time we get to see something, at least us international fan we counted the days just to get a glimpse of him, it's quite sad, even though I understand is for his safety

• Like 1

8 K-Dramas That Prove Taking The Bus Is The Most Romantic Way To Travel

6ba092d18d344eff8fdc66e109262689.jpeg?s=

Yep, you heard us right. If you want to live like a K-drama character and fall in love while you’re at it, you’d best be taking the bus.

We know, it sounds like one of those weird pieces of drama logic that don’t make sense in real life. Buses are always late, crowded and, weird-smelling. It’s not exactly romantic to find out you just sat on chewing gum. But maybe K-drama characters are onto something. When you travel by bus, you’re forced to get up close and personal with the people around you. It’s a chance to make new connections in ways you never imagined.

Next time you’re riding the bus, remember these iconic K-drama bus scenes and let them give you courage. Maybe today’s the day you’ll say hi to that beautiful stranger on your commute, or maybe it’s finally time to confess to the friend who always shares your seat.

Warning: spoilers ahead!

8. “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

park-hyung-sik-park-bo-young.gif

Sometimes a late-night bus ride gives you the perfect opportunity to get deep and become closer. That’s where Bong Soon (Park Bo Young) and Min Hyuk (Park Hyung Sik) find themselves after a long day of corporate plotting and amusement park thrills. Poor Min Hyuk has just been betrayed by the brother he loved, and Bong Soon spent the whole day trying to cheer him up. In typical Bong Bong/Min Min fashion, they bicker a little and tease each other a lot, but it ends with a pinky promise to never be sad alone. It’s a low-key moment but it feels pivotal. Before they got on the bus, they were friends and coworkers. But now they’re heading into true love territory, and this bus ain’t turning back any time soon.

Check out the first episode of “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon”:

Watch Now

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

On 4/11/2019 at 12:19 PM, willenette said:

Hi anazs, thanks for sharing the videos. Can't wait for his upcoming movie + the Bvlgari event. I wonder if he's the spokesperson for this brand or just one of the guests for this event. :P

Hello!!!

He is the spokesperson coz bvlgari released cfs of him to promote their perfumes. and bvl also sent him bday gift and bday cake on his bday ^^ you can refer here at bvl kakao channel https://pf.kakao.com/_pIxkxcxd/34296143 there are photos (latest photos)

• Love 1

On 4/11/2019 at 12:43 PM, essyminmin said:

Hi, do you know if there's going to be a live transmission of the events? Now the fans are not allowed to stay after the musical, and it was the only time we get to see something, at least us international fan we counted the days just to get a glimpse of him, it's quite sad, even though I understand is for his safety

sorry for the late reply :bawling:

as u know he personally requested to meet fans on the last day of the show and there was no live stream for the bvl event.

last sunday was papa recipe event and there was a IG live stream at papa recipe ig (but they didn't save it to their IG :angry:

will try to be here as soon as there is update :sweat_smile:

• Like 1

On 4/12/2019 at 12:41 PM, bohmi said:

cr. as tagged

Hi bohmi, thanks for sharing this.  They appeared on SBS Power FM’s “2 O’Clock Escape Cultwo Show.” yesterday. Moon So Ri talked about her first impression of Park Hyung Sik. She said that from the first day of filming, he called her "noona" & he’s the first to ever call her that. hahaha - He said that Moon So Ri helped him a lot during shooting because he got nervous. “Juror 8” premieres on May 15. Can't wait to watch the movie!  Fighting!  :P

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

*** This May, Park Hyung Sik will be appearing as a special host in a variety show My Ugly Duckling. I heard that he recently finished filming for this. As far as I know he will be the youngest guest to appear in this famous variety show.  He has charming visuals. This show is fun and touching. For those who don’t know - My Ugly Duckling follows the lives of celebrities while their mothers are giving commentaries in the studio. I'm happy for all the blessings that come his way but feel sad & bad at the same time because he may be set to enlist end of May or on June. His last project will be this feature film "Jurors", which is to be released on May 15. Can't wait! :P

• Like 1

Hello everyone! It's my first time to post here. Hope to be more participating in this thread. Anyway, his enlistment date has finally been confirmed. Sooo sad, but I wish him all the best.

Park Hyung Sik Confirms Military Enlistment Date

Apr 29, 2019
by D. Kim

Park Hyung Sik’s military enlistment date has been confirmed.

It was revealed earlier this month that he had applied to serve in the military police department of the Capital Defense Command, and if accepted, he will enlist on June 10.

On April 29, United Artist Agency announced, “Park Hyung Sik is enlisting on June 10. He applied for the military police department of the Capital Defense Command earlier this year, and he was recently informed of his acceptance.”

The agency added, “Prior to his enlistment, Park Hyung Sik will carry out scheduled activities including promotions for the film ‘Juror 8.'”

“Juror 8,” which is Park Hyung Sik’s big screen debut, is set to premiere on May 15.

Source (1)

Source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1320783wpp/park-hyung-sik-confirms-military-enlistment-date

11 minutes ago, anna0622 said:

Hello everyone! It's my first time to post here. Hope to be more participating in this thread. Anyway, his enlistment date has finally been confirmed. Sooo sad, but I wish him all the best.

Apr 29, 2019
by D. Kim

Park Hyung Sik’s military enlistment date has been confirmed.

It was revealed earlier this month that he had applied to serve in the military police department of the Capital Defense Command, and if accepted, he will enlist on June 10.

On April 29, United Artist Agency announced, “Park Hyung Sik is enlisting on June 10. He applied for the military police department of the Capital Defense Command earlier this year, and he was recently informed of his acceptance.”

The agency added, “Prior to his enlistment, Park Hyung Sik will carry out scheduled activities including promotions for the film ‘Juror 8.'”

“Juror 8,” which is Park Hyung Sik’s big screen debut, is set to premiere on May 15.

Source (1)

Hi, welcome, yes it's sad, but we are so proud of him, and wish him the best! ☺️

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi all,

Any information about the enlistment day?

Any sending off and location of the enlistment sending?

Also, where do you all find out about his schedule for the bvlgari fan signing events?

Apologies for the multiple questions.

Regards

12 K-Drama Couples That Exude The Best Chemistry

One of the most exciting parts about K-dramas is finding out who the two main leads are. When the two leads are super popular, the only thing you can really hope for is that the chemistry is there. It’s tragic, really, when there’s a lot of anticipation surrounding the main leads and then when the series starts, there’s not even a flicker of that spark. Most of the time, the success and popularity of a K-series ride a lot on how well the main leads connect. Here’s a look at 12 drama couples who had the best chemistry!

Warning: Minor spoilers for the dramas below.

Park Hyung Sik and Park Bo Young in “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon”

strong-woman-do-bong-soon.jpg

This adorable duo captivated viewers with their ability to appear totally in love with each other in the series “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon.” Park Hyung Sik played the CEO of a gaming company named Ahn Min Hyuk and Park Bo Young played a girl with super strength named Do Bong Soon.

The two actors and their innocent puppy faces made the love between the two characters so believable. Maybe it was the natural innocence that the two portrayed, but they were able to show such a strong connection between their characters throughout the series.

strong-woman-do-bong-soon1.gif

Watch “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

10 K-Drama Actors That We Almost Forgot Were Idols First

b82ba7494a2b42b9989f3b80945d44b6.jpeg?s=

K-pop idols who try their hand at acting tend to get a really bad rep. Maybe that’s because it’s hard to believe someone so insanely attractive could be good at both music and drama. C’mon, that’s just not fair!

Yes, there are a few terrible idol-actors out there who should’ve stuck to their day jobs. But we also know plenty of idols who have turned out to be amazing actors. When we watch them act, we get so immersed that we soon forget they usually belt out songs in sparkly costumes. And then there are those idols who realize that acting actually suits them better, so their days on stage become a thing of the past. But don’t worry you guys, Soompi remembers! Here’s our round-up of 10 current and former K-pop idols who you might know better as K-drama actors.

7. ZE:A’s Park Hyung Sik

park-hyung-sik-zea.gif

Like Siwan, above, Hyung Sik is a ZE:A member who also happens to be an incredibly talented actor. It’s lucky we have the two of them because Siwan just got discharged from the military while Hyung Sik is just about to enlist! We’re really going to miss the rebellious puppy vibes he brings to a lot of his roles. In “Hwarang,” “Suits” and “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon,” Hyung Sik throws out witty one-liners left, right, and center, adopting a devil-may-care persona. But underneath it all, there’s an air of vulnerability that grounds his characters and makes us want to hug them so hard. Plus this guy can do romance better than anyone, trust.

park-hyung-sik-strong-woman-do-bong-soon

Check out the first episode of Park Hyung Sik’s drama, “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

• Like 1

*** His upcoming movie is nearing................Looking forward to this. I love his being honest. I do agree with him that he was not that famous as an Idol.  :P

Hyungsik says people didn't notice his terrible acting because he wasn't famous as an idol

hjpg.jpg

During an interview about his new film 'Juror 8,'  Hyungsik opened up about his acting skills.

In the past, the idol-actor has appeared on a number of dramas including 'Suits,' 'Nine,' 'The Heirs,' and more. The interviewer pointed out Hyungsik was never stirred up in a controversy for bad acting. On this, Hyungsik said, "I wasn't famous when I was an idol. My acting was terrible in the beginning but nobody gave attention."

He continued, "So I had a lot of time to study. There is terrible acting I'm still embarrassed about and wish to delete in history but fortunately, people didn't give attention. They started seeing me at the point when I was doing not bad."

Hyungsik also shared filming dramas is more fearful than filming movies because dramas are filmed and broadcasted at such a fast pace that he has no time to monitor. 

Meanwhile, 'Juror 8' is releasing in theaters on May 15.