♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

It was a memorable day for us Hyungsikness on the 23rd of August 2018

We sent our first public support to Hyungsik for his first full-length movie 'Jury'

:D:D:wub::wub:

We would like to extend our millions of thanks to everyone who helped us and be part of the support

Hope we will be able to send next time!! :)

• Like 1

ab7d15092a2d43c699f598e22f2f3f24.jpeg?s=

Park Seo Joon Speaks About Warm Mutual Support With Friends From “Hwarang”

Jul 31, 2018

In a recent interview following the conclusion of “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim,” Park Seo Joon expressed his love for his close friends V and Park Hyung Sik from “Hwarang.”

He shared about BTS’s V, “Tae Hyung has a very busy schedule, but he still monitors all of our projects. He watches them in the bits of time while transporting places. There are lots of moments when he is abroad, and at those times, he contacts me saying, ‘The Wi-Fi isn’t working, so I can’t watch your drama.’ During ‘Fight My Way,’ he had my name saved [in his phone] as ‘Athlete Ddongman.’ He has that much affection for the projects that Hyung Sik and I do. I think he has watched all of ‘Suits’ and ‘What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim.’ We are in contact often, and he talks so much about our dramas.”

On his most recent reunion with V and Park Hyung Sik, Park Seo Joon revealed, “About three days ago after the conclusion of my drama, Tae Hyung and Hyung Sik came to hang out and slept over at the home I share with my parents. The three of us ate lamb skewers and watched a movie.”

He continued, “As much as Tae Hyung supports and likes us, Hyung Sik and I also support Tae Hyung’s work a lot. All of his actions are so lovable that it is impossible to not be thankful for him. He also cutely threatened us saying that it will not be okay if we don’t go to his concert.”

Also mentioning his friend Choi Woo Shik, Park Seo Joon concluded, “Everyone is doing well. I think I find myself a lot through the times I spend with friends.”

Source (1)

890d59a213b14d709b117bcee4abf497.jpeg?s=

Park Hyung Sik Confirmed For Musical “Elisabeth” + JYJ’s Kim Junsu Considering Role As His First After Discharge From Military

Aug 29, 2018

Park Hyung Sik will soon be appearing in his first musical in two years, while JYJ’s Kim Junsu may also join the cast!

On August 28, it was confirmed by Park Hyung Sik’s agency UAA that he will be appearing in the upcoming production of the musical “Elisabeth” and playing the character Der Tod (also known as The Death).

After making his debut with ZE:A in 2010, Park Hyung Sik has appeared in many musicals and dramas, and his most recent musical was “The Three Musketeers” in 2016.

Kim Junsu’s agency C-JeS Entertainment also recently confirmed that he is considering appearing in “Elisabeth” after his discharge from the army on November 5. They stated, “We ask for your understanding about the fact that we cannot convey any concrete plans as he is still in the midst of fulfilling his duty as a conscripted police officer.”

Kim Junsu previously played the role of Der Tod in “Elisabeth” in 2012 and 2013, and he earned the Best Actor award at the 2012 Korean Musical Awards for his portrayal of the character. It is common for more than one actor to take a role in a production of a musical in Korea, allowing the cast to alternate performances.

“Elisabeth” will open on November 17 at the Blue Square Interpark Hall in Seoul.

Source (1) (2) (3)

Top Photo Credit: Xportsnews

• Like 1

Papa Recipe is posting many updates everyday LOL! They are active on twitter. Today they announced that an event is coming soon! Free gifts again! Fan sign??? I hope! :D I think Jury will end the shooting soon.

Most retweeted photo from PR :wub:

Dl1j5moVAAIOoY2.jpg

• Like 1

23 hours ago, dannimiiz said:

Hello guys!

Have anybody heard about Hyungsik enlistment?

He was born in 1991, according to the new rules, he has to enlist for military within the first half of 2019. Am I right?

That's too soon!!!! :bawling:

DkEHDs3U8AEkLig.jpg

https://twitter.com/PRHTH/status/1027109964286812160

He probably is. let's wait for the announcement hehe..

Good thing that he will only serve for 18 months instead for 21 months(old rules).

• Like 1

21 hours ago, bohmi said:

Regarding his military enlistment, I think Hyung Sik still can do one drama next year (my hope :wub:)

yes hope so! please do rom com drama!! :D

update from the director, actress and staff ig

Dmf8IL7VAAAeL4z.jpg

Spoiler

DmkNMuFUcAAcLAV.jpg

DmkNMuDVAAEHLFJ.jpg

Dms_KVzU0AAm5g1.jpg

Dmumau7UYAA5al_.jpg

Dm2XkH7UwAAef23.jpg

Dm4YnHQVsAAGWZD.jpg

Dm9v1joU8AA7egm.jpg

DnBm7bDVAAAtz3l.jpg

DnJDcfoU4AMf1Tz.jpg

DnJIcpqVsAAeqna.jpg

DnLn_psVYAA9sFb.jpg

DnNZfgBU4AA6uI-.jpg

My bulk update! LOL :lol:

DnNZfgBU4AA6uI-.jpg

The Seoul Awards is back! It's time to vote again! Voting period from 10am 28th Sept - 12am 20th Oct 2018.

https://theseoulawards.com/vote/a1

To vote, we need to download the apps and pay/play games to get point.

DnQSJIvV4AA6xEE.jpg

Musical Elisabeth Cast Schedule is out

http://ticket.interpark.com/Ticket/Goods/GoodsInfo.asp?GoodsCode=18012338

DnQoUoEUcAArf4z.jpg

For easier viewing

DnQoT0ZVsAEJfzy.jpg

Naver article about idols in musical

naver.me/5O4nt6Ba 

DnQvISjUwAANOU3.jpg

• Like 2

The Director of Two Lights went to the Jury set

Translation caption: He visited for test-shooting the movie 'Cheonmoon'

#directorHuhJinho #TwoLightsreunion #fighting #Jury

Spoiler

The Musical Elisabeth Online Ticket Purchasing for International fans: http://www.

globalinterpark.com/main/main 

Guidelines to buy ticket:

http://ticket.interpark.com/Global/GlobalInfo.asp?Url=guide_en.html

DnSS61hUYAAlNYH.jpg

DnSTBc8U8AEBtiZ.jpg

DnSTJRJV4AEi553.jpg

DnSTOwrU4AAxzkC.jpg

Papa Recipe Twitter update:

• Like 1