[drama 2006] Billie Jean, Look At Me 빌리진 날 봐요

Guest xosandy

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest charitee

yayy. im so happy that lee ji hoon is doing another drama and that park hee bon [who i absolutely adore for some odd reason] is doing a drama drama, not just a banjun =] im excited...super.

Guest litto_gurl

this drama look interesting...i'm looking foward to see it....

some how those pics of park hee bon kind of remind me of ariel lin.....which i don't like too much.....

Guest cynkawahara

yeohweping....thanks so much for the caps.

I have been waiting anxiously for this drama. Looking forward to seeing Ji Hoon again.

they look cute together, sounds like a cute and fun drama to watch..

Park Hee Bon's the girl who's always with Xiah in those Banjuns and mini series right? how old is she? i thot she's the same age as Xiah, since they always get paired up 2gether? :o

Guest xosandy

they look cute together, sounds like a cute and fun drama to watch..

Park Hee Bon's the girl who's always with Xiah in those Banjuns and mini series right? how old is she? i thot she's the same age as Xiah, since they always get paired up 2gether? :o

Yup, that's her. She's 23--I think Xiah's 20.

This drama looks interesting especially with the name, Billie Jean. I love the actress and actors. They looks so pretty and handsome. Hopefully, they will sub this drama.

Guest BendyStraw

i'm more excited for the OST... Apparently, Super Junior K.R.Y. will be in it... But, I'm hoping for a song by Hee Bon! :) Or possibly a duet with Ji Hoon... :o

Guest Xiah's_Babe

I'm soo excited!!!! I can't wait to watch this!!! And I've been looking for recent good dramas to watch because I miss dling and watching dramas, but now there's just so much good ones that I gotta start dling!! Thanks for the info!! Can't wait!!

Archived