[drama 2006] Billie Jean, Look At Me 빌리진 날 봐요

Guest xosandy

creidesca, thank you so much for uploading this drama in your CB! I am happily downloading it right now. i hope the sub team will sub this one. thanks, again!!!

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just finished Episode 4 and this is defiantely a good drama..It is hilarious.I laughed most the time..

I can't wait for the upcoming episodes!

Guest litt0piggy

somehow yesterday i only managed to download episode 1 and 2 so im downloading the rest now :P in episode one i like the scene where heebon fell asleep while waiting for a bus and ji hoon saw her hitting her head so many times on the pole but all he did was say "oh, oh, oh..." haha so mean of him lol! what was you guys' favorite part?

wow...watched all 4 episodes and it's been a long time since i laughed so much watching a kdrama! I love it and Lee JiHoon is just so awesome and handsome!

yeah, the part where she was falling asleep and kept hitting her head against the pole was just so hilarious. and LJH's expression was so funny! I can't wait for the upcoming episodes. I highly recommend this drama and i hope the sub team will sub this!

Guest truffles

I'm happy LJH took this drama - I find this quite refreshing from current tragedies like Lovers and Snow Queen... which is bogging down my winter holiday =/

I saw the first 4 eps today.. and indeed its a thrill to watch! Reminds me of a mix of Attic Cat and Super Rookie.

I think I'm falling in love with Kim Hee Bom - is she the one from MILK? I don't recall her acting before.. I still have to watch vacation drama.

My first time posting screenies.. so please forgive me if I'm posting them incorrectly.

Please be gentle on the scroll wheel !

i'm introducing Lee Jung cause he lost his voice. poor guy . . . i think he lost his DJing job as well. where else will accept my villian look ?

bliilejenl00ktmee04catvhn4.jpg

i'd be ecstatic finding money like that on the streets as well.

bliilejenl00ktmee04catvog6.jpg

easy on the shoulders there...

bliilejenl00ktmee04catvzf0.jpg

sniff sniff.. what is this i smell ?

bliilejenl00ktmee04catvzj0.jpg

because my stalker knows how to cook more than just ramen...

bliilejenl00ktmee04catvvm3.jpg

mmmmm.. its the 2 pieces of gogi ! ahhhhh, so which CF am i filming for again ? o right theres something on tonight at 10:55 !

bliilejenl00ktmee04catvmw9.jpgbliilejenl00ktmee04catvfq5.jpg

my 12x12 egg carton wall collection. hyesung took the eggs to body build..

bliilejenl00ktmee04catvnl9.jpg

and wheres that kangta... shhhh im secretly working on project s vol 2 ~ i am the LEAD vocalist afterall

bliilejenl00ktmee04catvai3.jpg

why the sudden rain ? i must look good in this shot.. i scotch gaurded my hair for this.

bliilejenl00ktmee04catveu5.jpg

owwww.. and where exactly did that bone come from !?

bliilejenl00ktmee04catvqo6.jpg

Please support this drama so it can become recognized !

I'll see if I have enough bandwidth to spare so that I can upload MQ episodes.

Looking foward to next week of episodes and the OST ! Crossing my fingers aswell for a lovely duet.

Though, I don't think the goong-like music at the end fits w/ the drama.. puahaha perhaps mbc messed up and mistakenly inserted in here instead of goong s...

lemme be the first one here..

HAPPY NEW YEAR !! *~2oo7*~!

~ truff

lol this drama is so funny XD

i loved the bus stop part, even though it was kinda mean.

but then that chase scene aftrerwards, hahaha XDD

i cant wait til the next episode.

is this airing on weekdays?

Guest lilf4ntasy

omg yay it finally out ^^

i noe im slow lol

anywaii im goin to dl ep1 , it look soooo funnii in the cap lol

thx everyone for postin the pic and uploadin it on mu

THANK YOU

Guest Xiah's_Babe

God I love this drama after the first 2 episodes!! I'm kinda dissappointed that it's only 30 min. long and that it keeps coming every day because now I'm just gonna miss all of them! I really hope somebody subs this!! PHB is soo adorable! And I love her hair and outfits in the movie! Everything about this drama is sooo adorable and so good!

Um..my favourite parts..There's a lot to choose from..One of my favourite is definately the bus stop scene..And another one is when Ji-Hoon pulled Hee Bon's ears at the police station..he seems really mad at her!

Guest yeohweping

Emule links for ep.1-4

ed2k://|file|Billyjean.is.not.my.love.E01.061226.CATV.XViD-GH.avi|367398912|887B0F82B7C5A13E80C72376A287BF9D|/

ed2k://|file|Billyjean.is.not.my.love.E02.061226.CATV.XViD-GH.avi|367179776|EF9F1E1101C86F9D985FB6022F540AB8|/

ed2k://|file|Billyjean.is.not.my.love.E03.061227.CATV.XViD-GH.avi|367491072|E46FC1A49A145F72FDF71570A17094B8|/

ed2k://|file|Billyjean.is.not.my.love.E04.061227.CATV.XViD-GH.avi|367413248|C802C1D509481029493C88584A40E005|/

kya just ifnished watching the four~

lol its funny!!

but the story is kinda obviious~ heebon likes jihoon then that redebut guy likes heebon and that girl jihoon dated will go out and so on~ lol but jihoon's a dawg in this!!!!

Heebon is so cute!! u can tell shes a newbie but tts watch gives her like a refresh!!

Jina! u're like replying everyone^^ cute

Archived