[drama 2006] Billie Jean, Look At Me 빌리진 날 봐요

Guest xosandy

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay!A new drama for Ji-hoon..I have been a fan of him since I wacthed him in Wonderful Life..

Just wondering,does anyone knows when the OST is coming out?

Guest fieryheart

I can see that everyone here are excited about Lee Ji Hoon starring in a new drama.I'm excited too! He looks as cute as ever and the story looks interesting.

Guest cynkawahara

Wonderful pics yeohweping! Thank you so much.

Lee Ji Hoon looks sooo good. What a beautiful smile! Counting down the days....

Will this be a daily drama, as per originally planned?

Guest kanako28

this sounds good! i thought Lee Ji Hoon looked familiar... he was actually in Wonderful Life! he's hot! i've seen Hee Bon several times acting with DBSK. she looks cute with LJH =) can't wait! thanks guys for the pics!

Guest june1ov3

i love park heebon.. she's not the typical pretty face from sm.

her face is unique and i loved the way she acted on nn6!

she's so cutee and funny!

can't wait until this drama comes out xD

Can't wait to see Park Hee Bon in a new mini drama . I love her acting in Banjun Drama and Rainbow Romance. Hope this will be an interesting drama

I can't wait for it too! I think the first episode has already been aired? I wish I can watch it, and understand it.

But watching JiHoon alone will be a treat.. ;)

I'm hoping that he would do a duet with heebon too..that would be lovely.

Guest Xiah's_Babe

I'm soo excited too!! There's just soo many good dramas to watch nowadays... And I woke up today going, OMG!! IT'S THE 26TH!! BILLIE JEAN'S AIRING TODAY!!! I'm got soo excited and jumped out of bed and was ready to get on my computer to dl!! But I really can't wait until there are subs and episodes to dl!

Guest litt0piggy

omg i woke up early today to watch it using tvants but it wasnt on! i think i got the time wrong... can someone upload it on their clubbox so i can watch it too please?

Archived