Go Seung Ji

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Gerry58, yes, I like watching her projects only if I like her leading man, too, like JJH in DJ or now SSH in Saimdang. Needless to say, I like watching dramas with OTPs that have great chemistry. Like LBY with LSY in MDSY or LSY with GHS in Angel Eyes. Or Han Ji Min with Jung Woosoo in Padam, Padam.

And yes, I'm watching Saimdang even if I know that LY and SS will not end up together. The production value of this drama is a cut above the rest. It's just unfortunate that a number of viewers stopped watching it. 

And I'm so looking forward to this reunion legal drama of LBY and LSY. The last I've seen of both were in 14 Days and Angel Eyes, respectively, although they've done a number of dramas after them. I didn't like LBY's I Hear Your Voice or LSY's follow-up projects after Angel Eyes. 

That's why I'm so excited with this drama. It has a potential to be a hit as well, judging from the trailers and teasers so far. 

@jangseo_wanjinanice to meet another kdrama fan. Love Lee Young Ae- she is a legend, her Jewel in the Palace is still the most memorable. Watched countless times. I will watch her in anything. Don't worry about the rating for Saimdang, it is still ok.  

LBY also one of my favorite actresses, remember watching her in sageuk 'Potato Princess' and Man from Equator . Just finished Seoyoung my daughter with LSY. I also watched LSY's Angel Eyes and Liar Games. Will slowly watch the rest of their works.

I prefer the older actresses like ha Ji won, shk, etc, the younger ones (below 30 years old) I like Park Seyoung cos she is pretty and can act. She is the only one whom I finished all her dramas. 

Very happy she choose this project even though she is acting a villain again. Kang Sora also good. I enjoy Dr Stranger and Miseang. 

I checked out this writer's work- so far I finished The Chaser, Punch and Empire of Gold. His dramas are all very interesting and enjoyable. The 3 so far not much romance but Whisper will be different 

1 hour ago, Gerry58 said:

@jangseo_wanjinanice to meet another kdrama fan. Love Lee Young Ae- she is a legend, her Jewel in the Palace is still the most memorable. Watched countless times. I will watch her in anything. Don't worry about the rating for Saimdang, it is still ok.  

LBY also one of my favorite actresses, remember watching her in sageuk 'Potato Princess' and Man from Equator . Just finished Seoyoung my daughter with LSY. I also watched LSY's Angel Eyes and Liar Games. Will slowly watch the rest of their works.

I prefer the older actresses like ha Ji won, shk, etc, the younger ones (below 30 years old) I like Park Seyoung cos she is pretty and can act. She is the only one whom I finished all her dramas. 

Very happy she choose this project even though she is acting a villain again. Kang Sora also good. I enjoy Dr Stranger and Miseang. 

I checked out this writer's work- so far I finished The Chaser, Punch and Empire of Gold. His dramas are all very interesting and enjoyable. The 3 so far not much romance but Whisper will be different 

@Gerry58, I seldom participate in online fora. The first time was for MDSY and the last time was for Angel Eyes. Both fora were such fun, especially that of Angel Eyes. It was a riot, hehehe...

Jewel in the Palace, is by far still the best Korean historical drama I've seen. Great cinematography, unforgettable musical score, almost perfect cast, etc. It changed my perception about Korean dramas. From there, I watched Yisan, megged by the same production team behind DJ, and then Dong Yi.

I could no longer count the number of times I've seen DJ. And just recently I rewatched MDSY to reminisce how great LSY and LBY are together on screen to prepare me for this exciting reunion. I have soft copies of the entire episodes of DJ and MDSY in my laptop so that I can rewatch them every time I feel like it.

I like well-crafted dramas with all the elements working together in unity to make an impeccable whole.

@jangseo_wanjina- I also don't participate in drama forums. Only for My daughter Geum Sa Wol & Beautiful Mind cos Seyoung acted. I am here to support her latest drama to post her beautiful photos just like the fans of lby and lsy. 

I love historical dramas, saw lots. My favorites are Chuno, Empress K, Deep Rooted Tree, Dongyi, Jumong, Painter in the wind, and many others. Love the costumes, cinematography and how Korea came about.

love legal, crime and thriller dramas too like Signal, Memory, Good Wife, Woman with suitcase, Voice, gapdong, p38, Defendant, Neighborhood lawyer. Not too keen on those with lots of young idols/ flower boys. Family and revenge dramas are ok too. 

Have u seen any of Seyoung's dramas? Can check her out. 

5 more days to press conference. Wondering whether they will release any more teasers. 

Archived