[OFFICIAL] Gong Myoung ❤ Jung Hye Sung ❤ Candy Couple

Admin

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From his twitter. Mmm....why the sudden focus on his fingers? haha.

DMKLHSbUQAAbYXN.jpg

DMKLHSbVoAE_5jy.jpg

Pics related to the drama. He gave abit different feel with specs.

Spoiler

DMi8dthWkAA0czk.jpg

DMmcTLPX4AA9rYA.jpg

DMmfCw9XkAUEXry.jpg

BTS clip or during filming. Think some scenes as a student? some flashback? b'cos i thought his char's a working adult now. And the hairstyle is different. 

Happened to see this MV. Dated mid 2015. The female in it is Lee Sung Kyung. But what's special is the house. It's the one Gong Myung and Jung Hyesung lived in WGM. I even recognise some of the furniture eg sofa, bookshelf, kitchen cabinet etc.

One obvious area is the bookshelf in the living room. Same rows of yellow books at the top and bottom.

Brought back some of the memories....the bed and the sofa where they hugged together, the kitchen, the stairs where Gong Myung carried Hyesung up/down, the bathroom where they brushed their teeth etc.

Sometimes i rewatch some WGM episodes....also for other couples. We viewers tend to ship many couples but so far, none really become real. Many esp idols don't even have obvious correspondence with each other after the show. But i tend to believe some did develop abit of feelings....but either it's not the right time to date....or not enough for the feelings to develop further.

At the recent Seoul Awards. She was a presenter.

Jung-Hye-Sung-2-XPN.jpg

Cute Gong Myung. Alas he wasn't at above event. I wish they would appear in such events....since both are actors, even if not cast in same drama...but maybe the usual drama award events.

DNMgTt1W4AED188.jpg

Not sure if posted before, a clip of Hyesung in SNL a few mths ago. Now with eng sub.

• 2 weeks later...

S.koreans did a survey recently on which celebrities to give pepero to on 11 Nov Pepero day (sort of like Valentine's day but u give pepero sticks to ppl u love or fancy). Gong Yoo and Park Bo Gum top the male list but i am mildly surprised Gong Myung is in 7th place.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/11/09/koreans-vote-stars-want-give-pepero-pepero-day/

His drama Revolutionary Love will probably end this month. I havent hear anything about future project.

But for Jung Hyesung, her dram Doubtful Victory will debut on 27 nov. She is the lead. Happy for her.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doubtful_Victory

Then "Photo People" where she and some celebrities took up photography will debut in mid dec.

Press event with pics :

https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/jyj3.net/2017/11/10/other-sns-171109-naver-tv-photo-people-press-conference-backstage-jaejoongs-photo-exhibiton/amp/

Back to both of them...i remember they weren't nominated for best couple last yr in MBC awards due to deadline. Now that WGM either ended or in hiatus...and more importantly, with the strikes going on in MBC..mmm...i doubt they will have chance to meet as a "couple".

Gong Myung got an award. Congrats.

On November 10, the actor received the Acting Award in the Cultural Diplomacy sector from the Asia Culture and Economy Grand Awards, hosted by the Asia Culture & Economic Promotion Institute.

This is the 24th such ceremony hosted by the institute, which awards both individual and organization contributions to Asia’s economy, society, culture, regional development, politics, exchange, and local government.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/11/10/gong-myung-wins-award-asia-culture-economic-promotion-institute/

From his twitter :

DOU5wvNUEAASkOR.jpg

DOU5xZvVoAA-86-.jpg

The strawberries remind me of this....

Another of Hyesung's pic is this....a screenshot of the japanese movie "The 100th love with you"....time-travel theme where one tried to reverse time to prevent an accidental death, a chance to express their feelings, to date each other no matter how short it is....

Pretty. 

Really pretty. Interesting composition (in photography).

She as a cop in her new drama.

Spoiler

New pics of Gong Myung....from his agency...mmm....did he appear in many magazines recently?

DOph5yuXUAAzSpZ.jpg

Spoiler

DOzu18SVwAA0QZC.jpg

DOzur8jUEAAI6v1.jpg

This is why his face is dirty...with clay.

DOzu1fYV4AAaAV0.jpg

His recent drama....2nd lead..always lost out to 1st lead in love. At least many viewers like and pity such roles.

• 2 weeks later...

One of his rare posts in instagram. Captions said it's cold, pls take care.

From Hyesung's instagram. Remind me of the time during WGM when her dad said Gong Myung is a small car, not yet a big truck....meaning maybe he felt Gong Myung is not mature or stable enough. At that time...i almost felt her dad is taking the "meeting" abit too seriously...like real.

A clip from his drama....Twice's Cheer Up...haha....lucky he didn't need to dance. He seems abit fated to Twice songs.

Already expect as 2nd lead, he won't get any girl in the end...but to be bullied and beaten up....poor Gong Myung.

If only Hyesung's char can cross over from her new drama....she would protect him herself...haha.

Btw his drama "Revolutionary Love / Byun Hyuk's Love" is ending this weekend.....while her "Oh, the Mysterious" just debut on mon....read it's 40 ep every mon and tue on SBS.

Think taken during his Revolutionary Love drama.

Pic with fellow member Lee Tae Hwan who is friends/schoolmates with Hyesung and Namjoo as mentioned b4.  I still wonder if they ever meet up in a group...or at least talk about each other with mutual friends.

BTS for Mediheal mask ad dated nov.

The ad itself :

Spoiler

And Hyesung would fit right in the ad...like this recent pic.

Archived