[OFFICIAL] Gong Myoung ❤ Jung Hye Sung ❤ Candy Couple

Admin

Can view Hyesung's instagram again.

At the Manhole drama press event. There are multiple pics in each post.

Gifts from fans. Think the sacks are rice....probably can donate to people in need.

Spoiler

Arranging flowers. One of her interest.

Her face on the bus.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think the supporting leads (Gong Myung and Krystal) in Bride of The Water God got quite interesting clothes. 

Gong-Myung.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/2017/08/11/gong-myung-proves-hes-god-fashion-bride-water-god/

Came across this...only uploaded 1 week ago. I don't know she got "unique mood swings".

Anyway her Manhole drama has just started....eng sub ep here :

http://myasiantv.se/drama/manhole-korean-drama/

And Gong Myung's Bride of the Water God.

http://myasiantv.se/drama/bride-of-the-water-god/

Watch first episode of Manhole and as much as I love HS, I am disappointed that since this is Jaejong return to the screen leaving the military, he acts like a lunatic in this drama. OTT and whiny acting I wanted to just strangle him. I suppose not everyone can pull of a Song Joong Ki DOTS miracle. They made HS look like a maid and that is really difficult since she is so gorgeous but they pulled it off since Uee who is the main lead is suppose to be like an angel looking creature. Uee looked old in this show, she just looked so haggard. Maybe the show coincided with her break up with Kang Nam. If not because of Gong Myoung I will not have made it this far with Bride. Absolutely no chemistry between the two leads and the storyline just borders on boring. The FL just has no charisma. I rather watch paint dry.

1 hour ago, cissmahs_3690 said:

Watch first episode of Manhole and as much as I love HS, I am disappointed that since this is Jaejong return to the screen leaving the military, he acts like a lunatic in this drama. OTT and whiny acting I wanted to just strangle him. I suppose not everyone can pull of a Song Joong Ki DOTS miracle. They made HS look like a maid and that is really difficult since she is so gorgeous but they pulled it off since Uee who is the main lead is suppose to be like an angel looking creature. Uee looked old in this show, she just looked so haggard. Maybe the show coincided with her break up with Kang Nam. If not because of Gong Myoung I will not have made it this far with Bride. Absolutely no chemistry between the two leads and the storyline just borders on boring. The FL just has no charisma. I rather watch paint dry.

I haven't watch Manhole. For Bride of the Water God....i can only say some viewers follow the supporting chars instead of the 2 main leads....esp in china bilibili site, chinese fans cut out and upload only Gong Myung and Krystal's scenes.

Just watched online this short film (40mins), Ice River (part 3 of "If You Were Me 6", 2013) starring Gong Myung. English subbed.

Produced by Human RIghts Commission. This ep/story is about a son refusing to be enlisted due to his religious belief not to bear arms. He lived with his mum who had suffered in the past when her husband and elder sons also have same beliefs and had been imprisoned for avoiding being drafted. 

Pls click the "play" button a few times if it doesn't work.

https://watch-series.co/drama/if-you-were-me-6-episode-3

1512039_1435315843365019_445358464_o.jpg

1524013_1435316680031602_51186019_o.jpg?

Ending spoiler...don't read if u want to watch 1st.

Spoiler

The ending....he didn't press down her finger, to win....but he still didn't go in army camp, right? as the film ended with him walking behind her and past the entrance. 

Some BTS clips of Gong Myung during filming of Bride of Water God. Think uploaded by his agency Fantagio instead of drama side.

No eng sub. I also don't understand what he's saying.

Spoiler

From Hyesung's instagram.

Someone gifted her macarons with her face on it.

End of the drama Bride Of The Water God.

Gong Myung shared, “Filming for ‘Bride of the Water God’ for the last four months, I was able to experience the fantasy romantic-comedy genre as well as a god character, which I had not done before. Every shoot was enjoyable and exciting.” On his character, he continued, “As I played ‘Bi Ryeom,’ many people gave me lots of love and encouragement, so I felt that this drama was a present from god and a drama from heaven. I’m thankful to everyone who made this an unforgettable memory.”

DH283s6XsAAyutA.jpg

Read that Gong Myung will not be acting as lead in new drama Mad Dog, it's about solving crime....initially news about him being considered. Well, there will always be other good roles. Even not as lead, he would still stand out.

https://ahjummamshies.wordpress.com/2017/08/18/gong-myung-out-woo-do-hwan-in-talks-for-kbs2s-mad-dog/

Wonder what will be his next project? or try new stuff? host/guest in variety shows?

Simple mix of colours. 

DH8S3PVXoAA1xUS.jpg

What was he doing? or looking at?

DIAKHRYXsAE70Zq.jpg

This one i know what/who is he looking at....

DH8ThO3XcAAexpg.jpg

Spoiler

It's the girl under the tree full of flowers....haha.

Good news.

Gong Myung To Join Super Junior’s Choi Siwon And Kang Sora In New Drama

Gong-Myung-Kang-Sora-Choi-Siwon.jpg

Gong Myung will be joining the main cast of tvN’s upcoming drama “Revolutionary Love” (literal title).

On September 1, a source from his agency Fantagio stated that the actor will begin filming for the drama soon.

“Revolutionary Love” is a comedy drama about three young people who try to change the world. As previously mentioned, Super Junior’s Choi Siwon will be playing an unemployed third-generation chaebol named Byun Hyuk, who has no real goals in life other than to live each day as comfortably as possible.

Kang Sora will be playing the role of Baek Joon, a hardworking woman who struggles to find a permanent job despite having a good educational background.

Gong Myung will be taking on the role of Kwon Jae Hoon, the chief of a secretarial team at a company owned by Byun Hyuk’s family. Kwon Jae Hoon is a highly intelligent character who eventually gets into a love triangle with Byun Hyuk and Baek Joon.

“Revolutionary Love” is slated to air in October.

Love triangle? mmm....but vs Siwon, guess Gong Myung will lose out. Hope there's another female char to pair with him.

Most probably his hair will go back to normal black for an executive role.

More of his photo shoot. Looking happy.

DIgCsySXkAAWlYk.jpg

I forgot to check Namjoo's instagram. As expected, her good friend or "sister" Hyesung did send her a coffee/food truck to support Namjoo's recent filming of drama Mischievous/Bad Boys Detectives.

Spoiler

Hyseung filming in Manhole...posing with child actor.

• 2 weeks later...

Coincidentally Hyesung also shown support for the Winter Olympics. Their posts at least within 2 days.

Her most recent location....near seaside....is quite beautiful with good weather.

Spoiler

Her various facial expressions.

From her drama Manhole....in wedding dress. Pretty but prefer with Gong Myung...haha.

Spoiler

Jung Hye Sung will be in a new variety show "Photo People" to debut in dec. Together with others eg JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong, Kim Samuel, Jo Se Ho etc. They have been learning photography from an expert and will attend the Paris Fashion Week on 29 Sep to take photos. I assume the cast will compete against each other.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/09/18/jyjs-kim-jaejoong-samuel-jung-hye-sung-join-photography-variety-show/

Not too clear but Hye Sung is 3rd from right.

Gong Myung was at the Soribada Best K-Music Awards on 20 Sep.

And presenting award to his bro Doyoung's boy group NCT. Think this is not the 1st time he presented prize to them.

Gong Myung's future kid might look like this....

Think this is on the set of his new drama.

DKOFhJWV4AAwzd8.jpg

Spoiler

If not wrong, should be with Chen Xiao, at the music awards. Think they knew each other from their Law of the Jungle stint.

DKOWtSpX0AA0eL4.jpg

From that new drama.

DKI0LEzXcAE2iCD.jpg

Archived