[OFFICIAL] Gong Myoung ❤ Jung Hye Sung ❤ Candy Couple

Admin

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I assume a fan took this when Gong Myung and Jung Hyesung were taking a selfie of themselves while filming the water park ad. Mmm....maybe there are more pics of themselves having abit of fun there (and even during other ads)....but not put up on their instagram esp Gong Myung, super private person...haha.

A much earlier event for Surprise U debut....Gong Myung was the host. I don't have the clip but the company must be confident of him hosting. And to be honest, maybe to me, he look more boyish than most of the newer guys.

DEjG9nvXkAAWr8T.jpg

Are they trying to outdo each other on cuteness? haha.

DE8tZfNXsAEdnFc.jpg

About The Bride of The Water God....well, actually i only caught abit of ep 1 and 2.....read the reviews are so-so. I didn't post much clips b'cos Gong Myung didn't appear much in earlier episodes.

A short clip of ep 5 where Gong Myung got more screentime showing off his powers over the wind and weather. My guess for the scene is about the God Stones, Gong Myung's char is using the girl to threaten the Water God.

Spoiler

Think this clip came just b4 the above one. He can fly.

Gong Myung's flying scene in The Bride of the Water God. Using wires. Reminds me of chinese martial arts scenes. Kudos to him doing it by himself.

I wonder if Hyesung encounter some issue? B'cos her latest 2 posts seem to be quite sentimental.

The caption in the 1st pic translated by google :

"I have a precious friend,
Friends Lan 
If everyone has a friend to think about, thank you today, friend ~ How about a word?"

Spoiler

She wrote in english...."Some things money cannot buy" and the pic look abit sad.

Anyway she will appear on a food show 2morrow wed night on TVN.

Cute promotional clip for Hyesung's upcoming drama Manhole with Jaejoong, Uee and Baro. Think a few drama also did similar clip...often a funny dance.

A part of ep 6. Some background : The 2 gods on earth had misplaced their 2 god stones needed by the Water God to be overlord of the God realms.

Think Gong Myung has lost some muscle definitions compared to last yr....haha.

Why did Hyesung post a pic of Shinnosuke from Canyon Shin-chan? Merely like the char or she thought of someone to be like Shinchan?

Mentioned b4....she was on Wed Food Talk. Mexican food. I know she can cook but wonder if she knows how to cook this. No eng sub but i guess she was talking about the ingredients and cooking steps. Sample clip :

Happened to see these old pics of Gong Myung in a 2015 drama "Splendid Politics"...period drama....minor role. Frankly speaking, the hairstyle didn't suit him well...haha.

%ED%99%94%EC%A0%95.E10.150512.HDTV.H264.

Spoiler

150714.%25ED%2599%2594%25EC%25A0%2595+%2

11378742_729507947161314_1996055876_n.jp

Long practice b4 filming.

%EA%B7%B8%EB%A6%BC2.png

Biryeom's powers aren't over the wind and weather....should be hair colour change...haha. I wonder if he really dye his hair so many times....not good for the hair.

Guess there are no more ads with Gong Myung and Hyesung together. Both are now busy with their own dramas as well. Even if for variety shows, probably promote with their co-stars...chance of meeting is low.

Hope they correspond...even as friends...they got mutual friends like Namjoo and Taehwan.

Gong myung got a new webdrama starting 29 Jul. Not much details. Also starring Kim Jae Young & Lee Jung Min. The drama in korean is called  뇌,맘대로 로맨스 LR....translated as Brain Romance or Romance of the Brain LR. LR refers to Left and Right.

2017072400889_0.jpg

His hair is back to black? I dont know when is this filmed.

Korean article :http://m.chosun.com/svc/article.html?sname=news&contid=2017072400965&Dep0=www.google.com.sg

Dramatic entrance....haha.

Somehow the stringed lights remind me of their WGM house and also the feel when she sang and played guitar to him in the youtube clip. She really like the atmosphere created by such lights. In the guitar clip, i realise the lights are in the background shown when the camera angle changed near end of clip.

Jung Hyesung had made her instagram private. I wonder if she also deleted pics b'cos many of her pics linked here can't be viewed anymore.

https://www.instagram.com/junghyesung91/?hl=en

I'm not sure what happened.....one guess is she got too much hate comments? b'cos i did notice some comments under her instagram pics....not alot but there are 1 or 2 consistent users who would always post same hate remarks....but her fans did defend her too.

Anyway hope it's something temporary.

Her next drama Manhole will be debuting on 9 Aug. Hope will see more pics and clips.

Glad to read about this.....

Gong Myung has been praised for his well-polished acting on the most recent broadcast of “Bride of the Water God.”

https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/26/gong-myung-praised-sophisticated-acting-bride-water-god/

He look fine like this....cute too.

DFBaQXJU0AAaLnM.jpg

But this....haha...the hair is abit ugly, doesn't suit him. This is his appearance in the immortal lands in the drama.

DFvjV6DUMAAkT3u.jpg

뇌맘대로 로맨스LR, loosely translated as Brain's Romance of L/R...from translation of some korean articles, my guess will be the 2 guys might not be real...they represent the Left and Right sides of her brain....representing reason/logic and emotion/instinct....and they sort of appear in reality to her.

Have to wait and see later. It's out on some web channel 2morrow 29 Jul. 10 episodes. 1 ep on sat and 1 on sun.

But probably i have to wait until someone upload unto youtube...and subbed too. I suspect this is not a major drama, just some short web type.

Also starring Kim Jae Young & Lee Jung Min.

2017072801207_0.jpg

DFxyu0nXsAAqeqa.jpg

Making of that Namyang drink ad. It only show Gong Myung b'cos this clip was created and uploaded on Fantagio channel, Gong Myung's agency. I did a quick check. Hyesung's agency FNC didn't release any BTS clip.

No Hyesung in this clip.. But they were in same ad...some frame/scene. I wonder near 50sec mark....who was he looking at in that seductive way....haha...wishful thinking i guess, 

Manhole trailer. Not much of Hyesung as she's only supporting char, 2nd female lead. The main focus is on 1st male lead Kim Jaejoong.

Missed them. Love it when they acted so un-idol-ly....if there's such a word.

Know there are low moments....also times with a lot of doubts....when your mind switch to a more realistic look at the world of entertainment and variety shows....but still i won't forget that initial sweet romantic feels started from their ears' candy episodes. 

* Sidetrack abit Hyesung's best friend Namjoo (APINK) will act in a new webdrama "Mischievous Detectives" soon. Wonder will Hyesung send her a coffee/food truck?

Archived