[Drama 2016-2017] Person who gives happiness 행복을 주는 사람, Thansk for support this thread.

0ly40

@sava2sava Yes, we definitely seems to be a minority. Especially around daily dramas :D 

Also in the preview, if i'm not mistaken. I heard Sojung talking with her dad about either helping or protecting GW. So maybe both the dad and Sojung will help GW and EH regarding the custody. Whatever happens, Sojung still want revenge on crazy ahjumma and her family how they have treated EH which we saw in episode 67

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Preview of episode 70 with translation underneath.

EH: A child asking to be taken with me, I had to ask Yu Ri to look after him, and I came out. I’m not going to let him be taken away from me again. 
GW: This time, let’s make it right immediately.
JK Brother: Surely, she didn’t think of me just as a one night stand?
JK Brother: Just you wait, Song Myung Sun. I won’t lose.
Myung Sun: It was enough that I drank with you last night, why do you want to eat hangover soup this morning? 
JK Brother: You come to me in marriage. (Marry me.)
GW Father: You’re saying you found your family?
SJf: You will always be my father. All of my inheritance of the company, however, I'll give to brother. 
GW: I don’t have any right to say it, but I wish you would accept it. 

Poor HY. Ugh. All these selfish adults, but SJm is the worst. He's too busy running after JK doing all of her scut work to even think about HY and is planning on living in the new villa that he wants to buy just with JK leaving HY to his mother, but he doesn't want HY to be taken away from him? HY is not a toy you can put on a shelf until you want to play with it, you richard simmons. Perhaps if you spent quality time with him all of the time rather than shoving him off on one person or another, he might have developed more affection for you. As it is, his only desire is to be with the people that he can feel loves him, his mother EH, his uncle GW, and his aunt Myung Sun. While HY likes YR, she is also a child herself, which the selfish adults in this drama seem to forget rather frequently. So glad that at least WS worries about YR and tries to help take care of her. I shudder to think how alone and lonely YR will be if WS should marry someone else. 

At least EH knows now that neither SJm or JK, his bio parents are taking care of him at all. Plus, the papers to rescind the adoption I assume were fraudulently done. I'm actually thinking it was good that EH didn't discover it earlier. In her "nice girl" mode, she might have tried to be understanding of it. Now, with HY's health and life on the line, and that EH has had a chance to see what kind of care the bio mom and dad are providing, she'll fight to the death for HY.

I'm glad that SJf is back since she's the feisty one. I hope that was the end of the fauxcest line, and now the sisters can team up with their various supporters to fight to take back what is theirs from the people who took it. 

I appreciate the sweet EH and GW moments that draw them ever closer together as a couple, but I really like bristly GW fighting for his woman and his child. :)

2 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@sava2sava Yes, we definitely seems to be a minority. Especially around daily dramas :D 

Also in the preview, if i'm not mistaken. I heard Sojung talking with her dad about either helping or protecting GW. So maybe both the dad and Sojung will help GW and EH regarding the custody. Whatever happens, Sojung still want revenge on crazy ahjumma and her family how they have treated EH which we saw in episode 67

I didn't know you were a male as well most of us here are female. SJF is not like EH since they were kids she is going to be in full revenge mode and protect her sister and adapted brother 

23 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

@euraka Hopefully that is the case. The drama is going in a lot more interesting direction now. HY needs to be saved from that looneyhouse.

@Lunkera  you are right he needs to be saved they are devils in a human form I just want to slap JK every time she said " that woman" in a rude manner to EH , she throw her baby away EH is the one who saves his life and nurses him to be a healthy happy boy until they show up destroy his happiness she should be grateful toward EH and worship the ground she walks, what an ungrateful richard simmons 

16 hours ago, Triton823 said:

LOL it's aight...as a male....I forgive you! LMAO

Thank You @Triton823  How are you these days, You haven't been posting like you nornally do this is why the reason I forgot not saying that I forgot about you.  You know I love my Boo:heart: Your apart of my soompi family..

15 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Preview of episode 70 with translation underneath.

EH: A child asking to be taken with me, I had to ask Yu Ri to look after him, and I came out. I’m not going to let him be taken away from me again. 
GW: This time, let’s make it right immediately.
JK Brother: Surely, she didn’t think of me just as a one night stand?
JK Brother: Just you wait, Song Myung Sun. I won’t lose.
Myung Sun: It was enough that I drank with you last night, why do you want to eat hangover soup this morning? 
JK Brother: You come to me in marriage. (Marry me.)
GW Father: You’re saying you found your family?
SJf: You will always be my father. All of my inheritance of the company, however, I'll give to brother. 
GW: I don’t have any right to say it, but I wish you would accept it. 

Poor HY. Ugh. All these selfish adults, but SJm is the worst. He's too busy running after JK doing all of her scut work to even think about HY and is planning on living in the new villa that he wants to buy just with JK leaving HY to his mother, but he doesn't want HY to be taken away from him? HY is not a toy you can put on a shelf until you want to play with it, you richard simmons. Perhaps if you spent quality time with him all of the time rather than shoving him off on one person or another, he might have developed more affection for you. As it is, his only desire is to be with the people that he can feel loves him, his mother EH, his uncle GW, and his aunt Myung Sun. While HY likes YR, she is also a child herself, which the selfish adults in this drama seem to forget rather frequently. So glad that at least WS worries about YR and tries to help take care of her. I shudder to think how alone and lonely YR will be if WS should marry someone else. 

At least EH knows now that neither SJm or JK, his bio parents are taking care of him at all. Plus, the papers to rescind the adoption I assume were fraudulently done. I'm actually thinking it was good that EH didn't discover it earlier. In her "nice girl" mode, she might have tried to be understanding of it. Now, with HY's health and life on the line, and that EH has had a chance to see what kind of care the bio mom and dad are providing, she'll fight to the death for HY.

I'm glad that SJf is back since she's the feisty one. I hope that was the end of the fauxcest line, and now the sisters can team up with their various supporters to fight to take back what is theirs from the people who took it. 

I appreciate the sweet EH and GW moments that draw them ever closer together as a couple, but I really like bristly GW fighting for his woman and his child. :)

thanks @stroppyse For the translation as well as your thoughts on todays episode.. I guess Crazy Ajjumma and SJm thinks EH is still the blind dumb stupid girl that they know her to be.. SJm thought giving her those papers she would run away and back down like she did before well I'm happy she showed them that she's ready to fight and he should be worried about all his fraudlent deeds he done behind her back.. I hope when she do get custody JK and SJm is made to pay child support for HY.. 

I'm not going to even get started on the villians in this drama because I saw this coming HY would end up back in the hospital and part of it is from being malnurtrition.. So I'll try and hold my piece this week and besides I'm kind of more intreseted in what SJf is going to do. 

@sava2sava I am good...been working and going to school full time....been taking its toll this term. Plus in the middle of job search so very hectic. I do read silently at the comments just no time to respond...you guys are funny and insightful. Hopefully the term will calm down soon so I can become an active part of the forum once more.

Did the SJ character stay? or they just changed the actress?  They don't even resemble each other. 

Anyway, SJm is so pathetic!  I hate him on every episode of this drama.  His sister is beginning to go against him and his mom - I hope she leaves the household.

@viyra Yes, she was replaced. Seems like the actress need to have surgery. The new actress has similiar hairstyle as the younger version in my opinion. just hope this actress will do a decent job atleast. I don't really recognize her from any other drama.

27 minutes ago, Triton823 said:

@sava2sava I am good...been working and going to school full time....been taking its toll this term. Plus in the middle of job search so very hectic. I do read silently at the comments just no time to respond...you guys are funny and insightful. Hopefully the term will calm down soon so I can become an active part of the forum once more.

@Triton823 Well glad to hear your doing well. I know working and going to school can be very hetic I been there done that bit I'm also working full time graveyard shift and working parttime during the day just not enough hourd to rest but I'm hanging in there and I also know you will to.

But onto the drama I think we'll get out cutody crap started next week, I want to see Crazy Ajjumma and SJm look surprised that EH would even have the nerve to serve them even though I think she should wait and have it filmed JK and SJm lives in a separte home from there child it would only make her case more stronger but like it was mentioned before. I think it's going to come down to HY choosing whom he wants to live with because Crazy Ajjumma will be out because everything she's owned will be Auction off to payback with EH family lost because of her.. That farm land that EH dad owned the value on it should have increased in over 20yrs she's going to have to pay money back at market price now.. Including the money at todays intrest rate she stole.. 

32 minutes ago, viyra said:

Did the SJ character stay? or they just changed the actress?  They don't even resemble each other. 

Anyway, SJm is so pathetic!  I hate him on every episode of this drama.  His sister is beginning to go against him and his mom - I hope she leaves the household.

@viyra  He's not even worth discussing, I want to see him keep having to go beg mother for help because he's not a man until her crap hits the fan and he realizes he was never a match for EH with her being poor or not because of his mother action there going to end up poorer then what he remembered and no place to show there faces..

28 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

@viyra Yes, she was replaced. Seems like the actress need to have surgery. The new actress has similiar hairstyle as the younger version in my opinion. just hope this actress will do a decent job atleast. I don't really recognize her from any other drama.

@Lunkera  I think she's a new breakout actress and this drama can be a debut.. I also have never seen her before and I been watching kdrama now for over 13yrs..

There was a notice about the new actress in the start of the episode. curious what it says

Sojung told EH she's in seoul. Sojung talking with GW and told him she's going back as Eunah. I think she said something about GW marriage. I think she won't stand in his way. Well, GW's dad hasn't been told EH is Sojung lost sister. EH went to JK and she agreed about EH raising HY i think. crazy ahjumma using incriminating video to blackmail JK's mom. Preview lagging as usual. Way too many SJ scenes.

But i must admit, i enjoyed seeing SJ throwing tantrums. JK may divorce him or something like that. i don't know what crazy ahjumma wanted to do with the blackmail. might cause more difficulties with EH getting custody. hopefully Sojung will start doing something soon.

45 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

There was a notice about the new actress in the start of the episode. curious what it says

Sojung told EH she's in seoul. Sojung talking with GW and told him she's going back as Eunah. I think she said something about GW marriage. I think she won't stand in his way. Well, GW's dad hasn't been told EH is Sojung lost sister. EH went to JK and she agreed about EH raising HY i think. crazy ahjumma using incriminating video to blackmail JK's mom. Preview lagging as usual. Way too many SJ scenes.

But i must admit, i enjoyed seeing SJ throwing tantrums. JK may divorce him or something like that. i don't know what crazy ahjumma wanted to do with the blackmail. might cause more difficulties with EH getting custody. hopefully Sojung will start doing something soon.

@Lunkera thanks for the update i am stuck in the office doing child development profile end of week ( here in Dubai weekends are Friday and Saturday)

Honestly, not much happened. Expecting the same tomorrow. Hopefully something will start happen next week. Sojung reclaiming her name as Im Eunah and someone getting a win off crazy ahjumma. She keeps blackmailing and gets away with it.

Edit : here is the note of the new actress in the episode. If @stroppyse have time to translate it would be greatly appreaciated.

Spoiler

@Lunkera, I tried to post a copy of the note that you posted under the spoiler, but it doesn't seem to be copying. Anyway, the note of the new actress that you posted says:

We sincerely hope that actress Yoon Seo who had to withdraw from the drama for reasons of personal health makes a full recovery. 

From today’s broadcast, the So Jung role will be acted by actress Lee Kyu Jung. 

Archived