[Drama 2016-2017] First Love Again 다시, 첫사랑 Thanks for Watch.

0ly40

Sheeeesh.... did I not warn everyone earlier of a huge bow sitting on HJ's shoulder??? I feel sad for HJ, not only did she lose to MH in more than 70 episodes, now that she is winning, they dress her like some Pepita and MH still gets the classy clothes.

I hope the actress gets some mental stress bonus.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10 minutes ago, maribella said:

Thank you @imgreatgal 

looks like my prediction  about GO is still on track. 

Why is JW making a deal with the mother of snake???  He does not even know if she has GO. I am not going to lose it yet since I need to wait for the subs.

He was willing to let go of the charges against Min Hee's mother if they let him where Ga On is. No worry, Ga On's birth parents are on the case. I loved tonight's ending. What a recovery from someone who is just out of a comatose state.

36 minutes ago, maribella said:

Why is JW making a deal with the mother of snake???  He does not even know if she has GO. I am not going to lose it yet since I need to wait for the s

True he doesn't know that (and HJ has in the meantime told him she fears MH really doesn't know where GO is). But he and J both know that MJ and her Mama will be puling out all the stops to get at Jang one way or the other. Hence the deal he proposes: if MH's mother and father abandon their attempts to lean on Jang (thus meaning it's only a matter of time till he comes forward with GO, "Good Person" that they believe him to be) then he will drop his legal proceedings and in effect abandon all his vengeance plans as the price he must pay for not doing the right thing by HJ and GO earlier. But MJ's mother sees JW's readiness to make this offer as a SIGN OF WEAKNESS and hence something she can use to  bring him down altogether.

The other key thing you need to know is that DY has agreed with his mother that she'll pretend she's moving him to the country villa to die in peace because there's no hope of recovery for him so a further hospital stay is pointless.  Obeying DY's orders to trust absolutely no-one, his mother tells this tale to Tae Yun as well as to everyone else. So when HJ, getting no reply from MS,  contacts TY, thinking him a reliable source, he passes on that "news" in good faith, and HJ is utterly devastated. That's why, in the final sequence she calls off her dinner date with JW and rushes first to the house, then to their old rendezvous spot, even though JW tries to persuade her there's no point...

As for the other big development, HJ has been welding away again, and so provides a clue in the opening scene...

signals.png

Ha ha, Min Hui... Little do you know that at this very moment, these tiny but high-powered rectangular antennae attached to a microchip that I rigged up earlier are beaming a recording of my interview directly to the celebrated blog entitled Twenty Fun Things to Do When You're Stuck in a Provincial Seaside Dump with only a Puppy and a Small Boy for Company And You're Running out of Cash." Even if Det Jang doesn't watch TV, he'll be driven to consult that blog sooner or later.

@baduy thanks for the early info on JW, Kim and DY. Also thanks for the view of the earrings with bugging capabilities.

Still JW is not showing the acumen that won him the title corporate raider, as many pointed out earlier. MH and mother knew they will be destroyed if GO surfaced, so why would they want to negotiate? It is do or die. 

I didn't know DY was supposed to be dying in earlier episodes. Are we going to see him dressed like zorro to right the wrongs HJ and GO suffered? 

@baduy Was so right!!!  What the heck is up with that bow???  Well besides the fact that HJ's neck and shoulder may need physical therapy after wearing that bow.  Or maybe the wardrobe coordinator or drama stylist needs to be kicked to the curb.  Just read the highlights thanks to @imgreatgal what would we ever do without you!!!:wub:  I am glad DY is making his comeback and I think if I was HJ I wouldn't be able to let him go for that would be the biggest and longest hug he would ever feel...:w00t:

It's good to see MH start to feel the pressure and witness her world around her starting to crumble piece by piece.  I cheered as JW stood up to her and finally realized that MH wasn't this saint or protecting Mother he was fooled into believing.  He now knows what she is and I hope he does fight for what's right and the truth instead of the lies that MH has always fed him...

I don't believe it will take DY long to gain his strength back if nothing else for the very fact that he has a son to find.  He is a smart man and I don't think he will come out with guns blazing but use his health as a shield and move from behind it.  For when dealing with MH and he knows her all to well one has to think like she does and stay ahead of the game...

HJ reaching out over the television was her greatest move making everyone see his picture limits his movement without notice.  Also was heartfelt plea to Jang and I have a feeling he just might consider her words and I hope does the right thing. 

It feels as if we are finally moving in the right direction and I hope happiness is ahead around the bend.  Haven't seen today's episode but it sounds like Big Nam may be a BIG DISAPPOINTMENT!!!  As well, I guess he and I don't think alike I would rather those who killed my brother in pressuring him.  Pay for what they did instead of letting it go in silence.  No way, I just don't get that at all.  Big Nam just lost his Man Card if he doesn't do it for his brother than he should at least do it for himself in not allowing MH to ever hurt or control someone else ever again...

Looking forward to watching it and most of all seeing GO at some point come home not to adopted parents but to his very own where love and arms will protect and encircle him throughout life...  Now that would be a happy ending for sure...

Love to all and thankful for your great posts :heart:

45 minutes ago, Jackie1048 said:

He was willing to let go of the charges against Min Hee's mother if they let him where Ga On is. No worry, Ga On's birth parents are on the case. I loved tonight's ending. What a recovery from someone who is just out of a comatose state.

I am going to watch it later with subs. A KD miracle , thank goodness.

If it is left to JW, he will still be expecting that MH and her mother are humans. They are not, stop any form of deals, they may say yes and still continue what they have been doing.

One possible deal on the horizon. To spare GO huge embarrassment and possible bullying by his classmates, MH gets off the hook provided she agrees to collect GO from school every day, pretending to be his Mommy.  That way, the kid gets to be with his real mother at home but escapes the stigma of her grotesque dress sense at the schoolyard gate.

2 hours ago, imgreatgal said:

My live streaming was bad for the first 15 mins of the drama. 

• I caught a bit of the opening scene. MH, CDB, the mistress, HJ and HR were having dinner. After the dinner there was a battle of the nerves between HJ and MH in her room.
  • MS moved DY to a villa somewhere, i can't be sure if MH knew about the move, because i couldn't catch the scene before this, it seems MH was talking to the caretaker about watching MS.
  • There is a scene of HJ talking to Big Nam
  • DY looks okay, he was in bed and talking to MS, he was asking her about GO
  • Jang was watching HJ's interview on his phone, he mentions something like 'HJ is the Chief Director' and then a call comes in from his wife. He was at the beach with GO
  • Ms Seo and JW convo. I can't be sure of it here, but Ms Seo doesn't look too happy.
  • JW visits Mdm Kim at the prison, i wouldn't call it a visit, I think JW wants to make some kind of deal with her regarding GO. I assume that he will dropped his suit against her if she get MH to return GO. But the evil is refusing it.  And i think that was the reason Ms seo was not particularly happy about.
  • Then MH goes to see Mdm Kim, Mdm Kim tells her of JW's visit. She tells MH to hurry up and find Jang.
  • There is a scene of Ms Seo talking to HJ, i think its about the 'deal' as well.
  • HJ was at MH's office, handed her something to sign. As she was leaving she overhears MH talking to the caretaker. At this point i think MH doesn't know that MS had moved DY from the hospital. HJ then calls TY, when they meet, i can't be sure of the dialogue i think he told her that MS had moved DY and that DY is awake.
  • DY is up from the bed, he looks normal and talking to MS
  • In the mean time JW was getting ready to meet HJ, he looks kind of happy like someone going on a date and there was a remark from Ms Seo. When he caught up with HJ she apologized and rushes off to see DY.
  • @ross27 its not GO that she meets but its DY. It looks like the place where they meet when they were dating. They hug.

Thank you @iamgreatgal. I did consider DY but I thought it impossible since he has just recovered. If they did meet in their old dating place, then DY sure has made a fast recovery. In any case it is good news if he is all recovered as we want them to get GO quickly.

Definitely JW is stupid, probably had some neurons burned when he learned that he had a daughter. I've lost all hope with him. In conclusion: we will see in the final episode JW forming a happy family with HR and MH and maybe this family being the owners of the group LK.:angry:

LOL @baduy, I was anxiously wondering what your alert/warning was about...and then the full horror was there! hahaha. As HJ gets smarter and braver in the story, her clothings get weirder! At this rate, GO may not recognise her when they meet!

So funny, @maribella, on Zorro DY! Luckily for me I wasn't having a coffee like @USAFarmgirl.

10 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Never read @maribella's post while drinking hot coffee!!!:w00t::lol:  Bad idea!!!:sweatingbullets:

maribella & Zorro just took my lips:vicx:  Better than my computer covered in coffee....:lol::D

I think you can suggest a better costume. But I could only think black complements many of the strange clothes HJ wears.:)

12 minutes ago, maribella said:

I think you can suggest a better costume. But I could only think black complements many of the strange clothes HJ wears.:)

You have great fashion sense and are truly funny without even knowing it I bet...  Don't change a thing I really love:wub: your posts you make me SMILE even with no lips:D:lol::w00t:

10 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Never read @maribella's post while drinking hot coffee!!!:w00t::lol:  Bad idea!!!:sweatingbullets:

maribella & Zorro just took my lips:vicx:  Better than my computer covered in coffee....:lol::D

@USAFarmgirl  I found her zorro comment hilarious this morning also. Well we've seen the strange earring the flamboyant clothes next should be a mask.. Maybe a masqurade ball where DY will unveal himself

I tell you MH has a lot to fear, I;m wondering what kind of plan she will come up with being that she got the doctor to lie for her about DY health and then seeing him moving around up and about.. I hope she don't try and claim he abandon them to try and take whats his.. Her biggest is problem is finding GO before anyone else finds him first because she's done for if she can't get a hold of him first..

Archived