[Drama 2016-2017] Love Bubbles, 사랑은 방울방울, Mon-Fri 19:20. Thanks for all your support!!

0ly40

@euraka   If you are talking about the character description, here is the home page link.(http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/programSubCharacter.do?pgm_id=22000010020&pgm_build_id=20005&pgm_mnu_id=46682  )

@sava2sava 

Yes You are a soompi girl.  You have so much zeal for the kdrama.  Thanks   You are right about Yoon Dong Min’s mom.  She will never accept Bang Wool.  It will be interesting to see what happens with this kid(Yoon Byeol).  I hope Bang Wool will not let Yoons take her kid away.    Yeah this educated boy is a bit wimpy but I like his soft expression.  I can’t hardly wait to see a clash between Eun Bang Wool and mean Park Woo Hyuk.  

** In the character description I saw a son, Yoon Byeol 6 years old( 윤별(6)) by Eun Bang Wool & Yoon Dong Joon. This boy has a father’s name, then will there be reason(s) for it???

In today’s ep, Kang Sang Cheol(Kim Min Soo) said his father owned a small business.  Then his dad’s business didn’t fail yet. It must be happening in later eps and then he will move into the Yoon household. 

** I found the character chart in the blog but it didn’t allow to copy so I copied it discreetly.  

jSsJZnF.jpg

ziXwPZk.jpg          9e2XTPE.jpg

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, booha said:

** In the character description I saw a son, Yoon Byeol 6 years old( 윤별(6)) by Eun Bang Wool & Yoon Dong Joon. This boy has a father’s name, then will there be reason(s) for it???

In the raw preview for episode 4, EBW and YDJ were talking at EBW's father's funeral and I heard the word for married mentioned.  Since the child has his father's name, they will be married.  Be Strong Geum Soon, anyone??

1 minute ago, euraka said:

you are welcome Dear  it seems all the new daily drams good i am watching 4 of them 

So Am I, I'm really into first love again also this one I hope she has the baby so mom could see just how big of a mistale she made.. 

12 hours ago, carlemyers said:

In the raw preview for episode 4, EBW and YDJ were talking at EBW's father's funeral and I heard the word for married mentioned.  Since the child has his father's name, they will be married.  Be Strong Geum Soon, anyone??

Of course YDJ who is a nice guy and loves EBW truly says all the right things but we know his mom has a different plan for her son.   Would his mom give in and let his son marry EBW, OR something might happen to YDJ, OR some other thing might happen?   When a dubious  kdrama mom wants something especially for her darling son,  her birdy brain can be able to squirt out amazing schemes, like what she did with her son’s phone.    Or I should say  the amazing schemes from our birdy brain writer since it seems most daily writers have a birdy brain.   lolol  :P

I was surprised  the writer killed off EBW’s dad this early. I liked his acting and there was a good push and pull between EBW and him as father and daughter.    

On 11/29/2016 at 9:44 PM, booha said:

I found the character chart in the blog but it didn’t allow to copy so I copied it discreetly.  

@booha  Hi, If you still remember or have the link can you please msgs it to me thanks..

9 hours ago, carlemyers said:

If EBW is not put on YDJ's family registry, the child would be an EUN and not a Yoon.

@carlemyers  Most likely the will have the moms last name but her dad will probably take on the role of being the baby father.. The woman will create more problems wanting that child sense her son is dead after being the cause of the seperation she will do it out of guilt.. 

Ok I see I was all wrong I didn't get the chance to see yesterday's episode and saved it for today.. So I'll comment later but I thought her baby daddy dies..

On 11/27/2016 at 7:03 PM, sava2sava said:

@Mailelei  Apujeong Midnight Sun, Loved him in that drama him and Yaya.. I think this is the one your referring to.. Well all I can say welcome to daily land..

@0ly40  Thanks for starting the thread and the teasers.. 

I'm looking forward to this one also this one we got a heart transplant.. So is the boxer her boyfriend and something happen where he's braindead and maybe family sold his heart for money to the rich boy who is dying.. Now with this theory do the heart remains in love with her just because it's in different body 

Yes, thank you! Such a long title! KET waited so long for the main female lead. I believe it was the actress, Park Ha Na? She was also in "Promise". Also watched ""You're Beautiful". Enjoyed that drama also! Also looking forward to this drama. Looks like KET's personality will change after the heart transplant? I believe her boyfriend is the one that's studying to become a lawyer. The boxer is the boyfriend of the evil girl, the second lead? The one that hates her stepmother. It's ironic that the stepmother will be the one to save her and cover up her hit and run accident of the main lead's father. I have to get to learn the characters names. I started watching three new dailies so it's difficult remembering every character in each drama. Look forward to how both leads will develop a relationship and also the new development, main lead's pregnancy?

10 hours ago, sava2sava said:

@booha  Hi, If you still remember or have the link can you please msgs it to me thanks..

Here is the blog’s link.   In today’s ep, it was nice to see all three, Eun Bang Wool/Park Woo Hyeok/Yoon Dong Joon, were crossing each other. Yoon Dong Joon is very sweet.   http://creducowork.tistory.com/146

20 hours ago, carlemyers said:

If EBW is not put on YDJ's family registry, the child would be an EUN and not a Yoon.

I forgot that Han Cinema described Yoon Dong Joon as Eun Bang Wool’s husband.  So possibly these two will get married before he dies??    However even if they aren’t married and then he dies before the birth,  the baby will get the father’s last name because Dong Joon’s family knows about the pregnancy.  Especially when the baby is a son, the family definitely wants to see the baby with its father’s name. In Korea or in Asia generally, it’s a son who supposedly carries the family linage. Keeping a family linage in this way is a very important aspect culturally.     

In the preview Dong Joon’s mom comes to see Bang wool.  More lunacy from her I guess.. poor Bang Wool :(

11 hours ago, euraka said:

i was wondering if  EBW mom is alive who is going to be ? 

If I want to guess who is going to be Bang Wool’s birth mom,  it could be the stepmom of the girl who killed Bang Wool’s dad??  I noticed that the stepmom seemed to be overly sensitive how her stepdaughter behaved toward her.  So when the stepdaughter accused her of being unwilling to help the accident because she wasn’t her real mom, the stepmom decided to do something about the accident.   What if the stepmom is Bang Wool’s birth mom and she feels regret about leaving her daughter,  now she feels she has a chance to repent about it with her stepdaughter.  But the writer might decide that the birth mom could be a character yet to appear here.   just guessing though.^_^

kbkcKLL.jpg

Eun Bang Wool & Park Woo Hyeok &Yoon Dong Joon,

zueyP0F.jpgrbKnNJ5.jpg

ewHtVhv.jpgv40vJH8.jpg

L4cEu14.jpg

On 12/1/2016 at 9:13 AM, Mailelei said:

Yes, thank you! Such a long title! KET waited so long for the main female lead. I believe it was the actress, Park Ha Na? She was also in "Promise". Also watched ""You're Beautiful". Enjoyed that drama also! Also looking forward to this drama. Looks like KET's personality will change after the heart transplant? I believe her boyfriend is the one that's studying to become a lawyer. The boxer is the boyfriend of the evil girl, the second lead? The one that hates her stepmother. It's ironic that the stepmother will be the one to save her and cover up her hit and run accident of the main lead's father. I have to get to learn the characters names. I started watching three new dailies so it's difficult remembering every character in each drama. Look forward to how both leads will develop a relationship and also the new development, main lead's pregnancy?

@Mailelei For some reason I think the stepmother is the mother BW I think they don't recognize each other because she may have left when she was either a toddler or infant.. This is my strong belief..  Now on to DJ mom she's going to regret her treatment of BW especially if the son dies I could see her trying to take that baby after she has told BW to get and abortion.. I hate those kinds of mothers that wants to blame everything on the girl but never her son it takes two to tangle and she will sware up and down that BW seduced him when the act was mutual.. For some reasons she has pinned all her hopes in DJ as if she don't have another son.. Life for Bw will be filled with hardship until that baby gets older and she start making things happen for herself if the baby daddy dies she's going to blame BW for that because her son did the right thing into protecting the women he loves and his child.. 

We may be looking on a take to be strong guem soon.. @booha Thanks for the link and the character chart so I can safely say that we all in agreement that BW bio mom is the stepmom.. If DJ mom finds out that child is a boy and he dies she may not want the child not until Bw is going to remarry or maybe she agrees to it and won't let them register the marriage.. It wouldn't surprise me if mom don't try to make her have a miscarriage to try and break them up.. 

@euraka   Haha   I don’t think BW needs a rich & successful birth mom.  BW has rather a bouncy and bright personality.  Usually people like her manage well with life’s up &down. She looks at life with a positive perspective and she knows what is important in one’s life.  We know her dad tried to make her go to college but  she told him what she wanted for her life.  

**I found  a child actor who will play BW’s son.  He is with BW in this shooting which shows that while a kid eating a candy stick, they are on the way to home.

IG say he will appear in EP11.

I love the name 방울(bang wool) for our heroine. The word has a pleasant sound.

The word 방울is: (English) 

1: drop (noun) (verb, noun)

small mass of liquid

2: bell (noun)

3: dew (verb, noun)

4: droplet (noun)

비누방울 soap bubble

빗방울  raindrop

OR 방울방울 here acts as an adverb and it gives the feeling of dew forming each of tiny liquid balls.

OR in one case nose drop/nose bubble(콧물/ 방울)  which sometimes a little kid makes  haha  :blush:

D6lnNwR.jpg

Archived