[Drama 2017] The Ruler: Master of the Mask /The Emperor: Owner of the Mask 군주:가면의 주인

Go Seung Ji

10 minutes ago, katherinyyyy said:

IT IS. I mean, finding a man like CP alone is difficult :tongue:

The antidote tester scene uggh also one of my faves. His ministers were worried that the people will revolt against CP, but CP doesn't even care :rolleyes:. I also keep on watching the scene where he blocked HS' sword, I keep on thinking why CP didn't use his sword to block it haha. I guess for the dramatic effect?

oh yeah finding that kind of high standard! WOW!

Yeah that part where he really just said as long as they get saved and then he hugged GE, oh my goodness you could tell without her he cannot function! BEAUTIFUL! Can I find such a man?

more like maybe he didnt have time to pull out his sword yet, cause he only killed HS after he pulled out his sword.

3 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

You know what I was just thinking..

Why didn't we get a scene where GE finds out the man she loves is also called Yi Sun..

I would have love hearing her call him by his real name..just once. We almost got it at the poison initiation scene..

@kaoriharang i agree. All the ost are beautiful! I will listen to it like they are my lullabies :tongue: i love that antidote test scene. Just the way he holds her and hugs her..as if she is the only one who matters at that moment..awww!! Of course she is!

That proposal scene..how he tells her to look at him when she couldn't face him without crying..and he said again "Ga Eun, please look at me.." Awwwww!!

hmm shouldnt she have figured it out? because when LS told her when she named him, she gave him the name of a King? So the logically she would have found out his name? I rather have a scene where she calls out his real name BUT! in a saguek I dont think that would happen right?

AWWWW yeah GE, please look at me. Gosh I would be swooning at his voice. RIGHT so romantic!

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, joyspartace said:

@vangsweetie637 I think I haven't let go of Ruler feels much because I keep seeing pictures and videos pop up ahaha xD 

Hide contents

yes! criminal minds! I'm not active there since I've only posted once. but as soon as the drama airs, I will actively take part there! (: there are few other dramas that I am taking part of once they air as well! 

yes! I'm writing a fanfic between KSH/YSH at this moment. I tend to write fics of a couple for a while. I'll be posting stuff about it their couple thread tho. hope you'll read it (:

@sakura2016 I can always count on you on here with keeping my OTP feels up! (:

we'll meet there then with @vangsweetie637 chingu too!! :D 

hhhhhhh you can count on me!! :wink: I found this MV!! it's sooooooooooooo beautiful that I'm in tears!! :tears::wub: I'm getting emotional over our drama ending and missing it!!

translation for the son for who wants it :D 

Spoiler

Second Moon – Hidden story (숨겨진 이야기)

There’s no yesterday, no today
On top of the faraway ocean
Without a sound, the blue night falls

My heart that floats on the waves
Waits for you who will return through the sea

The road that told me the stories of starlight
The time has come that it will spread like a dream

Because my heart can’t reach you
The blue waves that wash over
And your tears that are watching
Even your breath that’s far away
Fades away like a stain
Like the hidden sad story of the ocean

When the broken memories spread before my eyes
Will I be able to see the you of yesterday again?

Fades away like a stain

[Translation:popgasa]

10 hours ago, herina_90 said:

@sakura2016 ahhhh! i forgot about that scene where she met daddy HG and WBC! I didnt know she knew those were DM's men then though (thought she didn't know much about PSH yet). Thanks for enlightening me. I guess the 4 people saved translation was just a mistake? Hmmmm.  

hhhh I think we were more into her meeting our King after 5 years that we forgot about her meeting the father then too!! :lol::wink: she didn't know they are part of Pyunsoohwe nor she knew of Dea Mok's name yet then she only knew they were bad people from she knows of them being in controle of Water Bureau Supply and all bad things they caused people and they were shady there too but got to know more later on and you're most welcome :D...maybe!! :huh: 

6 hours ago, katherinyyyy said:

@kaoriharang yup, the proposal scene is so beautiful :wub:. Read a comment somewhere saying, "Find a man who proposes like CP" something like that ;).  

Yes, I think I got my wallpaper from one of the photos posted at the imbc website of ruler. Luckily, it fitted on my screen well :tongue:

hhhhhhhhh I agree with that comment :D our King made the most swoony confession/proposal I ever heard!! :blush: but finding someone like him would be REALLY HARD if possible!! :tongue: 

5 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

You know what I was just thinking..

Why didn't we get a scene where GE finds out the man she loves is also called Yi Sun..

I would have love hearing her call him by his real name..just once. We almost got it at the poison initiation scene..

@kaoriharang i agree. All the ost are beautiful! I will listen to it like they are my lullabies :tongue: i love that antidote test scene. Just the way he holds her and hugs her..as if she is the only one who matters at that moment..awww!! Of course she is!

That proposal scene..how he tells her to look at him when she couldn't face him without crying..and he said again "Ga Eun, please look at me.." Awwwww!!

she heard him identifying himself as Joseon's Crown Prince Lee Seon but in a split of a second he vomited blood to her and our horror :heartbreak: I would've loved it if we got to call him by his name just once:wub: but that would be hard, she never called him "Chun Soo" always "Young Master" or "Young Master Chun Soo" so calling him by his real name would be hard for her!! 

:blush:

5 hours ago, herina_90 said:

@vangsweetie637 so true!! but then... would it have felt odd if she called him Yi Sun too?? Esp after the other Yi Sun dies? hmmhmmm...not sure how I would feel about it. Even as ChunSoo, she didn't call him ChunSoo very often either. On the contrary, I want to count how many times CP says Ga-eun ah in each episode hahaha - i reckon that's his most often said word 

I love all the OSTs too! We've got the same fav - the one from the truth scene! I really like OST 17 as well although we never heard it in the drama. Other than that, the one by KWill and Kim Yeonji are top of my list :D

hhhhhh our King's favorite words are "Ga Eun-ah" :wub::wub::wub: 

hhhhhhh I keep trying to come up with my favorite OSTs of the drama then I end up adding this and that and the other one!! it's hard for me to chose!! hhhhhhhhhhhhh :wub: 

4 hours ago, fieza1871 said:

I wonder why YSH never sing ost for any of his drama. He's a pretty good singer. He did a duet with IU before..

I think to keep his promise to his parents/mother :lol: kidding :tongue: I think he see himself as an actor and doesn't want to go into singing even if his dramas OSTs!! and I was surprised he can actually sing too :wub: 

Spoiler

2 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

Apology was not enough. Suicide is still murder. You don't intend to kill yourself and go; oh my bad say sorry to my traumatized dad who is about to see me slashed and fall down from a height and then die while selfishly thinking about my infatuation instead of apologizing to my dad.

:wub: We can imagine lol. :wink: When they were not married, his eyes kept searching for her and whenever she would leave, his whole body used to unconsciously shift to stop her. After marriage, I wouldn't be surprised if he kept her with him all the time. Just like he promised during his proposal.:wub:

well she didn't want to kill herself, she only wanted to help our King, she went back to the poppy field to burn it instead of leaving with our King as they were trying too because the other guards were almost close to catch up to them so she went back to burn the poppy field to bring the soldirrs back and stop them from reaching him but she knew what will that cost her and she had no regrets for it despite feeling sorry for her father!!

hhhhhhhhhh I can see him doing that!! :lol: the officials and all the eunchs and court ladies will have hard time turning all the time to keep our King and Quuen have their private moments thans to our King not caring about them being around!! :lol::wub: 

1 hour ago, herina_90 said:

"It’s finally over. It’s been a bumpy ride with some ups and downs, but the show pulled off a satisfactory end that left me content."

"While Ruler will probably disappear into the chronicles of dramaland as time passes, for now, I say farewell and thank you

and I'm happy :D 

6 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

im agree with you on this. I really feel bad at her dad. A part of me think, when her dad come and offer the antidote prescription is more about his duty as a son, to bargain his dad life not just because of his late daughter. 

Saving his dad was a factor but mostly it was for HG, I think.

3 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

we'll meet there then with @vangsweetie637 chingu too!! :D 

hhhhhhh you can count on me!! :wink: I found this MV!! it's sooooooooooooo beautiful that I'm in tears!! :tears::wub: I'm getting emotional over our drama ending and missing it!!

translation for the son for who wants it :D 

Reveal hidden contents

Second Moon – Hidden story (숨겨진 이야기)

There’s no yesterday, no today
On top of the faraway ocean
Without a sound, the blue night falls

The road that told me the stories of starlight
The time has come that it will spread like a dream

Fades away like a stain

When the broken memories spread before my eyes
Will I be able to see the you of yesterday again?

Fades away like a stain

[Translation:popgasa]

hhhh I think we were more into her meeting our King after 5 years that we forgot about her meeting the father then too!! :lol::wink: she didn't know they are part of Pyunsoohwe nor she knew of Dea Mok's name yet then she only knew they were bad people from she knows of them being in controle of Water Bureau Supply and all bad things they caused people and they were shady there too but got to know more later on and you're most welcome :D...maybe!! :huh: 

hhhhhhhhh I agree with that comment :D our King made the most swoony confession/proposal I ever heard!! :blush: but finding someone like him would be REALLY HARD if possible!! :tongue: 

she heard him identifying himself as Joseon's Crown Prince Lee Seon but in a split of a second he vomited blood to her and our horror :heartbreak: I would've loved it if we got to call him by his name just once:wub: but that would be hard, she never called him "Chun Soo" always "Young Master" or "Young Master Chun Soo" so calling him by his real name would be hard for her!! 

:blush:

hhhhhh our King's favorite words are "Ga Eun-ah" :wub::wub::wub: 

hhhhhhh I keep trying to come up with my favorite OSTs of the drama then I end up adding this and that and the other one!! it's hard for me to chose!! hhhhhhhhhhhhh :wub: 

I think to keep his promise to his parents/mother :lol: kidding :tongue: I think he see himself as an actor and doesn't want to go into singing even if his dramas OSTs!! and I was surprised he can actually sing too :wub: 

well she didn't want to kill herself, she only wanted to help our King, she went back to the poppy field to burn it instead of leaving with our King as they were trying too because the other guards were almost close to catch up to them so she went back to burn the poppy field to bring the soldirrs back and stop them from reaching him but she knew what will that cost her and she had no regrets for it despite feeling sorry for her father!!

hhhhhhhhhh I can see him doing that!! :lol: the officials and all the eunchs and court ladies will have hard time turning all the time to keep our King and Quuen have their private moments thans to our King not caring about them being around!! :lol::wub: 

"It’s finally over. It’s been a bumpy ride with some ups and downs, but the show pulled off a satisfactory end that left me content."

"While Ruler will probably disappear into the chronicles of dramaland as time passes, for now, I say farewell and thank you

and I'm happy :D 

Nope, her original plan was burning the field, she said so to Gon too. She even hinted it to DM. She knew what it would entitle and still she planned that suicidal act. Obsessed girl. Tsk tsk.

1 minute ago, YourHighness . said:

Saving his dad was a factor but mostly it was for HG, I think.

Nope, her original plan was burning the field, she said so to Gon too. She even hinted it to DM. She knew what it would entitle and still she planned that suicidal act. Obsessed girl. Tsk tsk.

yeah it was mostly for Hwa Gun being oved by Gon's words to him about protecting her smile!!

I know that it was her 1st plan but when she saw our King and tried to help him while saving the kids she was leaving with him but that changed when she saw the guards close to catching up to them and turned back knowing that burning the field will make the gards leave following after our King and will make them go back to put the fire down!! 

9 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

yeah it was mostly for Hwa Gun being oved by Gon's words to him about protecting her smile!!

I know that it was her 1st plan but when she saw our King and tried to help him while saving the kids she was leaving with him but that changed when she saw the guards close to catching up to them and turned back knowing that burning the field will make the gards leave following after our King and will make them go back to put the fire down!! 

Nope. It was suicide and could have been avoided. It could have been easily played off an an accident. And I'm pretty sure she knew they won't be able to leave with the guards following. She only accompanied our King and CW till possible. Her goal was always to set fire to the field. She always intended to turn back and destroy it. She wanted revenge and she had it. Also, she'd wanted to protect her dad too. If she had left, he would have died in her steed.

@kentangbakar Thanks for sharing the interview! I can't believe she is only 18. Her POV and behavior is so mature. No wonder YSH called her a Noona. LOL. And I love that she once again came out with her desire to work with YSH again. :wub: Please drama Gods, please.

3 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Nope. It was suicide and could have been avoided. It could have been easily played off an an accident. And I'm pretty sure she knew they won't be able to leave with the guards following. She only accompanied our King and CW till possible. Her goal was always to set fire to the field. She always intended to turn back and destroy it. She wanted revenge and she had it. Also, she'd wanted to protect her dad too. If she had left, he would have died in her steed.

@kentangbakar Thanks for sharing the interview! I can't believe she is only 18. Her POV and behavior is so mature. No wonder YSH called her a Noona. LOL. And I love that she once again came out with her desire to work with YSH again. :wub: Please drama Gods, please.

she at 1st kept quiet and let her father take the blame as he asked her too, only stepped it and revealed the truth when her grandfather was about to kill her father and wouldn't let the Water Bureau chef put the blame on our King knowing that her grandfather will get even worst and do everything to kill our King so her death wouldn't have been able to be avoided, that's my opinion at least!! :) 

hhhhhhhhh happy to see both hoping to work together again on another drama!! we all hope so!! :wub: 

15 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

ntangbakar Thanks for sharing the interview! I can't believe she is only 18. Her POV and behavior is so mature. No wonder YSH called her a Noona. LOL. And I love that she once again came out with her desire to work with YSH again. :wub: Please drama Gods, please.

No problem. I feel like want to hug her and said, you have done so well enough out of everything inside the script, dont be so hard to yourself. She choose Joen NoMin(Gaeun's dad) and Kim SunKyung(QD) as sunbae help her the most. Would love to see her next project with Kim SunKyung as mom n daughter. Would be interesting.

I dont know if anyone notice this or already said before, CP mom, Youngbin Lee actress is KimSohyun mom in Lets Fight Ghost. Ekekekekeke.

QD and KSH acted before together in I Miss You, DQ actress is YSH guardian. LOLOLOL

I think these 3 are recycle from I Miss You cast (YSH, KSH and KimSunKyung). I dont know if i miss anyone?.

7 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

she at 1st kept quiet and let her father take the blame as he asked her too, only stepped it and revealed the truth when her grandfather was about to kill her father and wouldn't let the Water Bureau chef put the blame on our King knowing that her grandfather will get even worst and do everything to kill our King so her death wouldn't have been able to be avoided, that's my opinion at least!! :) 

hhhhhhhhh happy to see both hoping to work together again on another drama!! we all hope so!! :wub: 

Heh? Oh no, LOL, you misunderstood. Her death was certain with the truth but she could have avoided it if she had played it smart and acted like it was an accident. Instead of waiting till there were witnesses to burn the field, she could have done it before and no one would have suspected her.

3 minutes ago, kentangbakar said:

No problem. I feel like want to hug her and said, you have done so well enough out of everything inside the script, do be so hard to yourself. She choose Joen NoMin(Gaeun's dad) and Kim SunKyung(QD) as sunbae help her the most. Would love to see her next project with Kim SunKyung as mom n daughter. Would be interesting.

I dont know if anyone notice this or already said before, CP mom, Youngbin Lee actress is KimSohyun mom in Lets Fight Ghost. Ekekekekeke.

QD and KSH acted before together in I Miss You, DQ actress is YSH guardian. LOLOLOL

I think these 3 are recycle from I Miss You cast (YSH, KSH and KimSunKyung). I dont know if i miss anyone?.

Me too. She did really well with what she was given. I didn't know about all these connections. This industry is a small place. Hope they all end up working together again. :D

7 hours ago, katherinyyyy said:

IT IS. I mean, finding a man like CP alone is difficult :tongue:

The antidote tester scene uggh also one of my faves. His ministers were worried that the people will revolt against CP, but CP doesn't even care :rolleyes:. I also keep on watching the scene where he blocked HS' sword, I keep on thinking why CP didn't use his sword to block it haha. I guess for the dramatic effect?

Haha talking about swords..i rewatched that fighting scene between HS and Jeonha.

Now..we see Gon throw a dart and CW threw his swords..but both misses?? :blink: The dart lands on the bamboo..so it was meant to slow down the sword because it seemed to have deflected it a bit from its force. CW's sword..i think missed because HS used his sword to block it onto the ground. This gave enough time for HS to stare at CP and then back to GE, lifting his sword again. Okay guys..i was really really frustrated that GE just stood there as HS lifted his sword. She clearly had enough time to move away <_< (like those modern dramas where someone is pushed off the street and decides to get hit instead when clearly..if the car was still abit far..both could have been saved) but yes..i will just have to take it as that since she knew HS says she was CP's weakness..maybe she didn't want to see CP put himself in danger..or maybe if she ran, HS could have thrown his sword at her instead, piercing her back. I don't know haha..but yes toss that aside. Then CP came and blocked the sword with his hand.. (whoa..the power of love :D ) and then draws his sword to slice HS. Hm..yes it was quite dramatic so maybe it was meant to give us a suspense/thrill essence. Then LS hold CP's hands where it was cut. CP inflicted no sign of pain. In the real world, some of us mentioned we would be like 'Ouch! Please hold my other hand.' But in the drama land, I will take it as CP could not feel the pain in his hand because he was too sad over LS crying, so his physical pain became numb to the emotional pain he was feeling while watching his friend die. Haha. Yes. I literally analyzed that short fighting scene :tongue:

@kentangbakar @YourHighness .

The reason I cried just a bit for HG..was because I thought she would have some other punishment. Strip of title..exile..go away with Gon and daddy. Something other than death. BUT..didn't think DM would actually kill her and when she was sliced, I literally thought about her dad and Gon. I was not thinking about CP like she did. I was feeling so bad and sad for her dad and Gon. In my mind i was like "Girl, you just made your dad watch you die." Most parents would never want to outlive their child. I didn't see her death as sacrificial to CP although it was shown that way in the scene. It was a do or die situation and she chose to do it so she paid for it. But i felt worse for her dad and Gon, really. I mean..even in the end, she stared at her dad and just whispered 'Jeonha..' I was like..'what..girl, it is your dad holding you. Say what you know your grandfather ain't going to..an apology to your dad..or some last words..' But..i had to look at it from her perspective. In her eyes, she never truly saw her dad or Gon by her side. She only saw and wanted CP. Which made her death even sadder for the ones she left behind: Gon and Daddy. But..i am still firm that other than CP, HG never really thought of anyone else. So her death to me..was not too noble. She knew what she was getting herself into. She had a day and night to think about her plans. It was indeed a suicide mission. I just didn't think she would actually be killed by DM himself and in front of her dad. But HG seemed to have known because she understood her grandfather more than we did. :huh:

@YourHighness .

Spoiler

Oh goodness. K2 withdrawal was bad for me too. And now Ruler is worse :(

For LS death, i legit cried..wiping my tears. I really wanted him to be with his family. He knew he lost GE but what about his mom and KM. And that dungeon scene when KM tells him the directions to their house T_T it was too sad. And it really was that firefly flashback that made it worse for me.

GOOD AFTERNOON TO ALL MY CHINGUS HERE :)

36 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Heh? Oh no, LOL, you misunderstood. Her death was certain with the truth but she could have avoided it if she had played it smart and acted like it was an accident. Instead of waiting till there were witnesses to burn the field, she could have done it before and no one would have suspected her.

Me too. She did really well with what she was given. I didn't know about all these connections. This industry is a small place. Hope they all end up working together again. :D

likeI said, even if no one suspected her she would've stepped in to protect her father since Dea Mok would've tried to kill him just like he did for his son failing in taking care of the poppy field that is the heart of Pyunsoohwe group, so don't think the result would've changed no matter what...

I love ot when I see many reunions and I hope for our OTP's reunion for sure!! :wub: 

Explaining adulthood to my younger siblings.

tumblr_inline_ot6cpmzkz71qz9nuy_1280.jpg

hhhhhhhhhhhh I won't really say "Run" :lol: but it surely it's easier and more peaceful with no much responsabilities to take on and less hopes to live on to, before adulthood...

11 hours ago, herina_90 said:

@vangsweetie637 so true!! but then... would it have felt odd if she called him Yi Sun too?? Esp after the other Yi Sun dies? hmmhmmm...not sure how I would feel about it. Even as ChunSoo, she didn't call him ChunSoo very often either. On the contrary, I want to count how many times CP says Ga-eun ah in each episode hahaha - i reckon that's his most often said word 

I love all the OSTs too! We've got the same fav - the one from the truth scene! I really like OST 17 as well although we never heard it in the drama. Other than that, the one by KWill and Kim Yeonji are top of my list :D

Hahaha it would have been odd but at least something like "Yi Sun? You are Yi Sun too.' And then maybe..she would know why both switched places. I don't think that was ever explained truthfully. LS lied saying it was CP who abandoned him..but..why? It should be obvious that not just anyone can be on the throne. And another thing i really wanted was both CP and GE having a heart to heart talk about her dad's death. I knoe she knows the truth..but with all the secrets, i would have liked to see some short face to face talk haha. But i understand. Not enough time for scenes like that haha. The way they resolved her dad's traitoe status..way too easy. It was built up for many episodes. That's why she became Court Lady. How can it just be resolved with a simple dialogue from LS? And GE..didn't show much reaction..just a simple 'thank you for restoring my father's honor.' I really wanted more of this because the revenge arc is equally important. And i really wanted it to be CP who did it not LS. Originally the guilt was CP. It was only right for him to restore it. Wow. Even after the drama ended..i am still being greedy with wants :tongue::D oh yes i really love all the ost but the one I have been listening to a lot more is the one from the truth scene too. It is so beautifully sad. 

@sakura2016 hi chingu! Awww those MVs. I miss them!! Btw, have you posted any mvs up for the ost during truth scene? Has English subs been released for that ost, do you know? Lol at the meme. I wouldn't say 'Run' either haha..more like..'You will either hate it or love it' hahaha.

@ktcjdrama aww thanks chingu. I really love the scene used in my profile pic. Their smile and happiness. Awww.! Ah do take care of your matters and join us whenever you can :)

tumblr_opwbgodnYC1vje4suo8_500.gif&key=5images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxFWtMNQ0FFZ9D_NE6J4x%EA%B9%80%EC%86%8C%ED%98%842.gif?type=w1

A Light From Within....

Although I did not have the honor or time to follow along with all of you on this thread I did however follow this drama...  I thought long and hard after watching the ending about what touched me the most from beginning to end.  I was brought back to all those moments that I saw growth in these characters as each of them faced their own struggles, their own loneliness, their own confusion and heart ache... But also those moments of laughter and wonder, joy and hope even more LOVE...

This scene from early on just the three of them in the middle of the night the soft glow of fireflies wasn't as bright as the glow coming from each of them.  That sense of youth and hope, excitement of just being free to be among those your own age no titles or need for them it's just about being young and all that it means...

To me this was the magic the under currant movement that flowed throughout this entire story.  It's heartfelt beating that pulled you in gave you a close look at the hope that lies within each of them and in a very real way each of us as well.  Hope for a better life not only for them but for all those around them...They themselves had the answer all along when making a bond a friendship that would in fact last much longer than their youth would seem or feel.  It would even be covered up, set aside and seem as if it had lost it's way.  But just like the fireflies and their soft glow within each of their hearts nothing had ever really changed between them for where there is love there is understanding and always forgiveness...

The last scene finally we see a King & Queen but there was no longer three, for one had given all he had having only one wish for them to have happiness and to in a way never forget where they had once started or the hope and intentions they once shared.  That dream of a better life and a GREAT KING whom could protect and provide just that for his people...

I will never forget while watching those who had sacrificed and given so much in fact all that they had come into view as the King looks out one at a time. It was like watching them light up and glow one by one.  I think this is reality even in our own lives thinking of people whom we were or are inspired by.  Whom we have loved and whom have loved us.  Even those who gave more than we deserved...Often to those whom we did not give enough...  It spoke loudly about how those around you mold you and make you into the unique person you become.  How love, hope and the sacrifices of those around you allow you to reach for & achieve those things that are lit within your heart...

A drama not only worth watching but worth remembering as well....:wub:

Spoiler

credit and thanks to all original owners....

33 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@koreadaebak thank you for showing us your talent in mvs! It is..hauntingly beautiful haha. Your mv made me remember all the times I flipped tables at their scenes..and then I remember his death..and feel sad again :lol: 

@vangsweetie637thank u for appreciated my mvs :). all he wants is to get gaeun's love but yeah he do it in a wrong way n sometimes that makes me want to give him a big slap n punch on his face,but damn...that handsome face n cute dimple prevented me to do that :lol:

Archived