[Drama 2017] The Ruler: Master of the Mask /The Emperor: Owner of the Mask 군주:가면의 주인

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ktcjdrama said:

GE angrily entered LS's chamber, asking about her appointment as queen (?) She's asking if he is the LS she knows. LS raised his voice to her, getting emotional. Both teary. GE raised her voice also. Not understandign what she said. She wanted to leave but LS grabbed her arm, shouting again. LS crying while saying something to her.

gosh, i cannot stand LS. you dare cry?!

GE FINALLY STARTED TO SEE THE NEW LS AND IS SHOCKED ...EVEN HIS MOM CAN'T BELIVE IT AND NOW IS CONFRONTING HIM ABOUT MARRYING GE...SEEMS SHE FEELS ASHAMED ....HER SON JUST WANTS TO BE KING NOT HER SON AND RETURN HOME

In the greenhouse, Mom asked LS why make GE as queen. LS raised his voice at his mom. Both teary... Mom asked LS to leave with her. LS frustrated, emotional and crying... left the mom by herself who then cried.

CP got news about GE becoming queen from MC. CP got angry that he stood up. WB said something that finally he sat down.

1 minute ago, ktcjdrama said:

In the greenhouse, Mom asked LS why make GE as queen. LS raised his voice at his mom. Both teary... Mom asked LS to leave with her. LS frustrated, emotional and crying... left the mom by herself who then cried.

CP got news about GE becoming queen from MC. CP got angry that he stood up. WB said something that finally he sat down.

2 minutes ago, andy78 said:

GE FINALLY STARTED TO SEE THE NEW LS AND IS SHOCKED ...EVEN HIS MOM CAN'T BELIVE IT AND NOW IS CONFRONTING HIM ABOUT MARRYING GE...SEEMS SHE FEELS ASHAMED ....HER SON JUST WANTS TO BE KING NOT HER SON AND RETURN HOME

YEAH I AM GLAD LS IS SHOWING HIS TRUE COLOURS!

I feel bad for his mother though, she really didnt deserve this.

1 minute ago, Yongzura said:

GE went to the green house on her own.

HS following her and he was observed by MC and CE

oh good to know GE has eyes on her!

SPY MAID IS TELLING OUR KING ABOUT GE ...OUR KING IS UPSET...SPY MAID TOLD HIM HE WILL HELP HIM

GE IS LOOKING FOR THE POT...SPY MAID AND HER DAD ARE WATCHING HER...I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU FATHER SPY MAID SAID

4 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Cave scene of DM talking with masked members, with funny voice. Demanding about what to do with CP. DM assured them this time round will be final.

hhhhhhhhh how manytimes is it going to be the (failing) final one? :lol::naughty: 

2 minutes ago, andy78 said:

so sad moment...now GE confronts fake /mad foolish king ...she does not want to be his queen...

OH YEAH!! fianlly she's really trying to stop his obsession with her!!

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

GE angrily entered LS's chamber, asking about her appointment as queen (?) She's asking if he is the LS she knows. LS raised his voice to her, getting emotional. Both teary. GE raised her voice also. Not understandign what she said. She wanted to leave but LS grabbed her arm, shouting again. LS crying while saying something to her.

he can cry till his death time but that won't change the fact that he's a pathetic impotser!!

Met with LS in the middle of her quest, he's asking her what she was doing

He suspects her...

She keeps mentioning and calling her LS... but he keep saying he's the King, to her he is not the King

He's grabbing her hand... and drag her away (hmmm so who's going to search for the pot now?)

GE in court lady disguise went to greenhouse. HS saw her entering. But MC and CE saw HS leaving.
CE wondering why GE entered greenhouse. MC told him what she's looking for.

GE in greenhouse trying to find pot. HS told LS about GE. GE figured out where the pot might be, but as she was heading there, LS came in and questioned her.

2 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

GE went to the green house on her own.

HS following her and he was observed by MC and CE

The fake king was informed .. guess he will be going there.  She's digging everywhere

oh my that double agent...dont let DM get the pot!

13 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

but how can he lure him in? through Ga Eun? that scumbag :rage: but he won't get what he wants since our King isn't alone and has his loyal people/team by his side and Gon has joined the team too so he has no chance :naughty: 

maybe next week? :wink: I think they'll take our King's side after being saved by him not back to the Queen's side!!

really hope so :D 

she heared him I think since he managed to say his name before vomiting blood :heartbreak: 

true n both notes, the mother and cutie Kkomul loved their life as it was and as simple as it is and having to live a royalty like life now feels burdening to them and they has to live as if the King is the King but then change it when they are alone which is not really a great life but Lee Seon doesn't want to let go of the throne that doesn't even belong to him!!

no I saw the beard but I mistook the other official to the General :sweatingbullets: the other man is Chief Eunch I believe!! :) 

right, his greed started since then, he saw her once but then he wanted to see hermore and he got the chance to make her be by his side with the Queen's help and encouragement beside his guards words and his obsession started since then!!

I loved that moment too: she pointed what makes our King the rightful King: not his royal blood but his caring heart for his people, that's what makes him real and make Lee Seon fake but Lee Seon can't see that :rolleyes:

true, the father was the only (if we can say) nice person in Pyunsoohwe and from Dea Mok's family, I felt really sad for him :(

exactly, i feel sorry for HG's father.

Correct, I think GE was that snap, or at least when GE was near him. I think when she was not in the Palace it was one thing but the moment she entered the Palace. I believe that changed the whole balance of everything.

Exactly, FUTURE QUEEN IN THE MAKING!!

OH! I certainly hope it is CE! he is the trump card I feel. Correct, well LS's true colours will come out!

4 minutes ago, RanM said:

Thanks for the link @sakura2016 :blush:

you're most welcome chingu :D 

3 minutes ago, joyspartace_stv said:

LS is slowly losing it in front of his family oh gosh

I need that as much as it's sad, they need to know what he became and stop beleving him!!

4 minutes ago, andy78 said:

I LOVE HIS MOTHER NOW!! that's what a real mother do, show her son what he's doing is wrong not help him in keeping on going the wrong way!!

Archived