[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, q4q4 said:

Preach, this ain't no promotion. Their posts seem so sincere and that it came from the real LJG or LJE and not bc they were told to do it.

After all the physical and emotional connections they would have established throughout the filming, it would be so hard to get over that. Proof: It's already been 4 months since filming ended, LJG and LJE are busy with their own projects (LJG left for that Hawaii trip and LJE with her concerts/show, both have been preparing for the individual fan meets) but they're still posting about each other :wub: my shipper heart is absolutely dunzo guys, it has officially exploded

Nah. It's real. Crystal clear to me. 

1 hour ago, MrKobegiant said:

How annoying for bf that she's spending so much time with her new bff...

I wonder if any of the entertainment tv and radio channels or sophisticated mags to gossip rags asked the bf's reaction to the obvious close friendship of JE and JG. I am curious but to be honest i do not effing care.  I sound so bad. No. I am bad. Sigh. This delusion of mine is borderline insanity and it's really bad. 

• Like 13

1 hour ago, kriswu said:

This is so bad :tears::tears::tears:

Now every time LJE posts a picture, I expect JoonGi to comment. Hahahahahaha. Omg you two, stop making us assume and please don't let us get used to this if you're not going to be together LOL image.gif

Yes, me too, and I keep telling myself, he will comment, he will like, he will comment, he will like it, and when he did, I went search for the translation immediately, after knowing the content, I went kyaaaaaa, this is what joonu had done to me

Let me borrow this sentence from So, if u two are not getting together, dum give us hope, it's a torture for us, so u two, just get married!! 

1 hour ago, qwenli said:

All hail....the BBJX curse......muahahahaha.

It's magic really:wub:  

Manse, manse, man manse!! 

Let's this magic become another miracle again!! 

I think when she wrote on paper " it was really hard" she meant the video editing. 

It's possible they had spent Saturday afternoon together or chatting online while he taught her how to edit the video. Agree with @qwenli, I've never seen her edit a video. Neither have i seen bf or bff edited one before. So it has to be JG teaching her.

Jieun ah, it's hard, I know, but joongi oppa is guiding u right, *blink blink*

Oppa, u must keep teaching her till she find it easy okay? Keep practicing and teaching u two 

1 hour ago, qwenli said:

Actually ljg really have an influence on people, after seeing all his postts and realise that he did them, I started asking what app he uses and one kind soompi replied me. 

So I tested the app today too. But iu has personal tutor, she will learn faster :D

Yup, this I totally agree, I did go download that apps and try as well, but to be Frank, it's really hard 

48 minutes ago, qwenli said:

@caramelovers07 I need to check back on the developmentioned but that couple had the chance to attend more vents and awards.

I like to think they are always on kakao talk with each other :wub: that was wat happened between me n my gf, we were talking on watsapp then I told her I am going to post something, then she say she will repost my pix, so everything happened within 5mins.:)

Join gi commented on her post within 1min! I mean even if u set notification, u can be in toilet or in the middle of doing something....

Really? Within one minute, I will rather really think he is next to her, then he been a stalker much, hahahahahaha, u two are tgt now right right! 

• Like 16

I think when she wrote on paper " it was really hard" she meant the video editing. 

It's possible they had spent Saturday afternoon together or chatting online while he taught her how to edit the video. Agree with @qwenli, I've never seen her edit a video. Neither have i seen bf or bff edited one before. So it has to be JG teaching her.

You added one too many fs in this. Pls. learn how to spell properly!:lol::heart:

• Like 14

Hahahahahahhaha another fan say this, base on bgm, is JOONGI that is editing the video, omo omo 

Credit to melloviciousiu (hopefully I didn't type the Nick wrongly) 

4 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

You added one too many fs in this. Pls. learn how to spell properly!:lol::heart:

Yeaaaaa less one f pls, eh, I not scolding vulgarity here k 

• Like 15

4 hours ago, iliveforsosoo said:

tumblr_ofsiikwQic1vng8dpo7_500.gif

hi guys!! it's the first time i'm gonna post here. i actually created an account just so i could post here, 'cus i have been a silent reader all this while.

now, back to this gif. can we like just talk about how soo just stared at so??? i love it!! the "acting" of these 2 is so real, i can't even. it felt like i was intruding their privacy!! I mean just look a that expression Jieun made!! it look so real, legit. that look of content, love and admiration towards So. The way her eyes scanned his face from his eyes, even to his lips!! my gosh. I'm spazzing here guys. Just needed to let this out, bcuz with the recent episodes, my heart just keeps breaking. This couple is really something, they got us so hooked, we now feel as if we're sharing how they're feeling. it's as if we're able to experience what they are actually experiencing. 

I honestly don't have enough courage right now to watch the recent episodes, but i'll need to try. I only just watched a clip of Soo rejecting So's proposal, and I was already tearing up T_T. I felt Soo's pain there.. huhu

Anyways, sorry for the long post, i really just had to get this out somehow. Let us all pray that we're finally able to see SoSoo just in bliss after all these. They deserve it so much!! I hope the Director wasn't lying about him saying: "The journey will be sad, but the ending will be happy.." and i'm not talking about just our modern couple having an encounter here, Director-nim!!  Don't be JUST an adaptation!! I trust you!! Give us closure and let us swim in modern SoSoo's bliss and love... Give them their well-deserved HAPPY ENDING!!!

Welcome to delulu land! Enjoy your stay here!

You are right considering this was shot early on because JG's features are not as sharp as when he was king.

• Like 14

20 minutes ago, qwenli said:

@dea97 I know wat u mean, but I suspect when the younger Prince are too lively he keeps quiet. He seems to be thinking about something that day...very interesting person.

He is like that in all interviews that I've seen, he listens. He doesn't add to the noise. Very clever strategy. JG is not just a pretty face. 

• Like 15

2 hours ago, caramelovers07 said:

tumblr_nlk957yYI21up6udho1_400.gif

AYE AYE! ATTENTION, PASSENGER!!

THIS SHIP IS READY TO SAILING FAST!

SO TIGHTEN YOUR HOLD & BRACE YOURSELF!  :w00t:

As soon as the video are being posted, I rush immediately to this forum. i knew it. all shippers are making a riot. let me in! :wub:

• Like 21

25 minutes ago, qwenli said:

@dea97 I know wat u mean, but I suspect when the younger Prince are too lively he keeps quiet. He seems to be thinking about something that day...very interesting person.

Maybe you right...and yes he do kinda thinking about something..it just seem weird to me that he behaved quiet like this when he usually the lively and cheerful person in interview

• Like 14

Okay, first of all I love it that this thread is so active these days, a big welcome to all the new shippers who decided to join us!

I am so incredibly happy as all of you after seeing IU's IG post, at first like @qwenli I thought it was some fan, sbs or other outlet post but then I see it and have to double check myself if what I see is right and then I was like th_26.gif th_201.gif

Are they trying to make us go crazy??!! I LOVE that she posted that, they are so sweet, and LJG almost instantly commenting and liking it, were they together?? *delulutothemax*

• Like 23

15 minutes ago, dea97 said:

Maybe you right...and yes he do kinda thinking about something..it just seem weird to me that he behaved quiet like this when he usually the lively and cheerful person in interview

Yes, yes! I do realize he was too quiet at that interview. But at that time, I thought it was maybe because he was tired after his trip to Hawaii or promoting his movie, so I don't take it seriously.

But at the same time, I have this little thought that maybe he was struggling with something and he seemed keep a distance toward Jieun. Is it that he realized his feeling toward Jieun and tried to suppressed his feeling toward her, knowing she already has a BF? (You know, sometimes we realized our feeling when we didn't meet her/him for a long time. And in this case, after they finished filming, they didn't meet each other for a while and maybe they missed each other)?

• Like 22

2 hours ago, caramelovers07 said:

AYE AYE! ATTENTION, PASSENGER!!

THIS SHIP IS READY TO SAILING FAST!

SO TIGHTEN YOUR HOLD & BRACE YOURSELF!  :w00t:

tumblr_nlk957yYI21up6udho1_400.gif

Our captain is busy with the project with over 300 submissions.Let JG and JE steer the ship while @akinahana89 is away!

• Like 18

28 minutes ago, whyo said:

lol :w00t:

okay he is her friend, and a boy. So.... bf is also fit in :lol:

Hahahahahha I like this bf better den bff kekekekke

27 minutes ago, Sharine Phinisia said:

As soon as the video are being posted, I rush immediately to this forum. i knew it. all shippers are making a riot. let me in! :wub:

Same same, as soon as the video been posted, I rush to the forum and still deluluing, with bit and pieces of evidence, here and there, tell me how to not to ship them when she posted a video, and somehow he seem to be the one editing it …

• Like 18

24 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

Yes, yes! I do realize he was too quiet at that interview. But at that time, I thought it was maybe because he was tired after his trip to Hawaii or promoting his movie, so I don't take it seriously.

But at the same time, I have this little thought that maybe he was struggling with something and he seemed keep a distance toward Jieun. Is it that he realized his feeling toward Jieun and tried to suppressed his feeling toward her, knowing she already has a BF? (You know, sometimes we realized our feeling when we didn't meet her/him for a long time. And in this case, after they finished filming, they didn't meet each other for a while and maybe they missed each other)?

I have the same thought as you! I also thought maybe he was just tired or bad mood that day..but suddenly it came to my mind...maybe he feel something during the photoshoot that day..realising his feeling toward her...but  we could be wrong right?but if this true..I kinda feel bad for him.. realising having feeling to a girl that already have bf..it must be hard..

• Like 19

10 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

This behavior of IU in social media is so unexpected. :o:lol: For sure, is because she is influenced by LJG. :)  

Based on the relationship of IU with other friends, I know she is still in contact with him.

For example with Lee Hyun Woo, she is really close. They haven't seen each other since late 2013 (their words) but reunited again for a photoshoot in early 2015...and they were as close as always. Means they were always in contact. IU will release album I think in early 2017, I hope LJG will go to one of her concerts. At least 2 of her co-stars (Gong Hyojin and Chae Tae Hyun) went to her Chat Shire Concert in December 2015. :)

LJG will invite cast members to watch with him. Then he will always be screaming and LJE will keep on laughing and cannot sing anymore.

• Like 23

1 hour ago, freckledcontessa said:

I wonder if any of the entertainment tv and radio channels or sophisticated mags to gossip rags asked the bf's reaction to the obvious close friendship of JE and JG.

actually this morning, Sports seoul, one of the more credible news outlet wrote an article complete with many of the drama stills.

web link

the headline as you can see, has a heart. it was Lee Joon gi "heart" li ji eun lets watch again. Its a most scandalous title. I have seen them used it on other screen couples but its still nice to have one for JoonU. :)

• Like 22

5 minutes ago, dea97 said:

I have the same thought as you! I also thought maybe he was just tired or bad mood that day..but suddenly it came to my mind...maybe he feel something during the photoshoot that day..realising his feeling toward her...but  we could be wrong right?but if this true..I kinda feel bad for him.. realising having feeling to a girl that already have bf..it must be hard..

I don't think it was just him. Even JE was very quiet, not that she talks a lot. They weren't even looking at each other. This was the first interview of them together that I saw so I thought, their paring wouldn't work out. I am so glad I was wrong!

• Like 19

Hello fellows.. Happy Saturday Nite.. Fiuuuhh.. Just get back from insanity of humanity called reality. Hahaha, what a great day today for our OTP ...   :love:

Ah.. Our devotion is being blessed fellows.. Our prayer.. Our cursing.. Hahaha, greatings for new on board fellows!!! :innocent::kiss_wink: Lets keep on sailing on our Delutional Sanctuary..

ah JG ssi.. That hairdryer.. I just know the other usage from u, hihihihi.. If u wanna share some BTS, why dont u share on ur own IG? Hihihihihi....:smirk: is it another excuse, so u can have a time to meet her? :lol:

• Like 18