[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

what a true actor u really are JG.. don't know what to say anymore..

this got me thinking was his purpose by saying lonely all this time to get the attention from fans? so that they will somewhat more understanding if one day he is in relationship (apparently now) 

but then why on his fm vcr he said he was still single? but in reality he is in relationship? 

the worst part is he acted so lovey dovey n in love with IU that even he got linked for her breakup (which i had to mentioned again that it wasn't because of us Shippers) 

whats up with all of this and I did say i will support JoonU no matter what but i never knew it would be like this..i am not hurt because no more JoonU but i am hurt because i feel betrayed and cheated all along

tbh all the bashing that he is getting now it is because of himself, he digs his own grave! 

• Like 17

6 minutes ago, arshinwoo said:

I'm so emotional right now. I can't concentrate with my work. :bawling:

Lol...Same with me..I wish I can go home right now n clear up my HP / remove all the videos, FMV, all the things that related with JoonU..Kekeke .. Sorry JG...Jieunah..I love U...i wish you fill find your soulmate n will love you forever... Peace...

• Like 11

I apologize for intruding since I am a non-shipper but Lee Joon Gi along with Park Hyung Sik are my two favourite Korean actors.

Those Joon Gi's fans have seen this coming. He was rumoured to be in a relationship with Jeon Hye Bin since 2014. He had other dating rumous with some other celebs back then including UEE but none ever recurred, unlike his dating rumours with JHB. So, that speaks volume for itself that there was indeed something going on since their collaboration in 2014.

I feel extremely sad reading comments where he is branded a liar just because this ship eventually sinks.

All his "I am a lonely guy" statement was just a facade to hide his real-life romance because he has said that ever since he debuted, he was taught to say that he is not in any relationship or that even if he is in a relationship with someone, he would have to deny and not reveal the identity of his girlfriend. This is his way of protecting his loved one and also to protect his own privacy. As much as you see him as rather flamboyant, he is in fact very reclusive of his personal life.

Joon Gi is also very playful and all those things he did with IU were purely fan-service. And I do believe IU also aware and understand of his discreet romance because she herself is a celeb where she also romanced Jang Ki Ha secretly for 2 years before being outed and their break-up was made secret until few months before the official announcement. Let's just get the fact straight that she knows Joon Gi is in a relationship and she played along with the fan-service because they both hold the responsibility to promote "Scarlet Heart". I don't think she is in any way offended or heartbroken over this dating news. 

Concerning Park Min Young... let's just say that she also knew what she signed up for. I don't know how anyone could think that they could fall in love just by 2 days of so-called intimate phone conversation? And Joon Gi even called her his old friend and casually said "I miss you" because they are indeed just friends. But truthfully, the timing of "My Ear's Candy" is certainly off and is indeed a bad career decision on his and his team's part.

And with regard to Jeon Hye Bin....she is a celebrity herself and she knows Joon Gi is a Hallyu star. She knows how the industry works. And I have faith that she is such an understanding person to know that all Joon Gi did was purely for entertainment purpose. They both actually wished to date secretly and it only happened that they were unfortunately outed. 

I believe the reason that he finally confirmed his relationship is because he seriously feel that he could go far with this romance (that may end up with a marriage) and also him noticing of how the public these days are more open of stars' romance with so many dating announcements these few years.

So, please stop branding him as liar, cheater, player and so on. No doubt, he is a good actor and he brought in so much into his character as Wang So that many actually feel the love translated in real life. But for whatever reason, I do not believe that he is acting up to play around with the feelings of those ladies (IU and PMY) because those ladies surely know something off camera that we as audience, never privy to.

Finally, I wish you all heal from this heartbreak and apologized again for the intrusion.

• Like 16

From First hf of 2016?? So it strongly supports joonU is safely a close colleague relationship?  IF...SAY IF someday someone announce sth come to an end maybe the next girl will be...???? Just the last straw in my mind now. The bbjx couple took two years...well maybe I'm just too innocent......

Dunno why. Just become horribly calm right now. Wait for jg reply. U know u got to report sth, esp facing thousands of fans in this month.

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, arshinwoo said:

I'm so emotional right now. I can't concentrate with my work. :bawling:

So do I :") stop my work for a while to check this forum & IG, back to work, check SNS again, and keep repeating.. it's not easy for me to hate or lost respect to someone else especially person who i love or adore. have a mixed feeling right now as one of his fan but keep trying to support him and people he love  until last and don't lose hope for this ship until one of them get married..

oh my first ship :")

• Like 14

I'm sorry, but what I'm having a hard time understanding is not the MEC, cause that is a PR show and he may have wanted to let out some real feelings.  If that was his intent, I'm afraid it wasn't orchestrated well timing wise. Dispatch is known to oust actors in relationships.  They had older photos...they kept it under wraps for a while, so why now? Namoo was forced to make a statement only after Dispatch released the photos.  It probably wasn't in LJG plans to announce anything yet necessarily.  What hurts is LJG had plenty of opportunities SAF specifically to dispute dating rumors.He couldn't have been unaware that this ship and others existed.  Even with the MC questioning their behavior, he or JE NEVER said "No, we are just friends".  Why??? Simple word to say, "NO, we're not like that". Everything else, the emoji could have been directed at JHB?  The guesting at each others concert/fm could be attributed to friends being there for each other. I can accept that. It was SAF that is hard to understand. 

Wow! so this is how it feels to have a ship come to a stop?  I didn't think it would hurt so much or how I'm holding on to a very thin line hoping there is some misunderstood hype that will raise the anchor and sails.  I will keep lurking with that little glimmer of hope.

• Like 19

16 minutes ago, arshinwoo said:

SAME HERE. Something's fishy with the confirmation.We all know how the entertainment industry works. Sometimes, you gotta confirm someone's in a rel even if they are not just to protect the other party's career. I've watched too many movies. Lol.

Yeah.. 

8 minutes ago, arshinwoo said:

Does he even have time to date since early 2016? Lol. He's probably busy filming for MLSHR that time. Don't play with us, Namoo.

Namoo denied it years ago and now they are confirming it? why? wont they be in a bad position coz of this? but of course, they're just the agency. It will be the actor who'll take the fall. 

I'm wondering... hmm 

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, postnihilism said:

Mess. Everyone's all aflame and I'm chilling. 

So. Here's my optimistic take on these plot-thickening revelations!

(1) First of all, everyone should keep in mind that this really isn't a game-changer. IU was already in a long-term relationship when we all got here, remember? And then Scarlet Heart IU's busy schedules broke her and Kiha up. IU and LJG have just switched places.

(2) Like I noticed back in January: Namoo once insisted that Joongi and Hyebin were just "close colleagues," which also is exactly how they described him and IU! Just sayin'.

(3) Despite him apparently being with another girl, Joongi's treatment of IU is still an anomaly. It can't be explained away by "scripted fanservice" — LJG/PMY is also scripted shipping, but we've all noted that LJG with IU is worlds away from LJG with PMY. IU and LJG... that's been an excessive amount of flirting for a guy who's taken, is it not? If I were his girlfriend I'd be side-eying, tbh.

I'm not actually saying this to drag Joongi. My point here is that, assuming LJG isn't a total f***boy player, it indicates the relationship with JHB probably isn't mega serious. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure JHB means something to LJG, but if it were a SOULMATES FOR LIFE deal then LJG's behaviour over the last 6 months makes little sense. 

As for Dispatch—they're trollsters. Joongi has been at the top of his sex symbol game lately with the IU shipping and the PMY shipping... so Dispatch has seen fit to ~expose~ him, lmao. Apparently he and JHB have been a thing for several years, but Dispatch has only released evidence now because at this point in time it's bound to cause a brouhaha (which, clearly, it has). 

I'm with you, @postnihilism. I have no problem hanging out in this thread for another two years, or however long it takes for a certain couple to break up, and then yet another two years, for a different couple to realize they're the real deal. IU is young; she is just coming off of a long-term relationship. Giving my favorite pair time to get together is no big deal. Life is long and full of curve balls. JoonU is still cool, in my book.

• Like 17

1 minute ago, WH said:

Namoo denied it years ago and now they are confirming it? why? wont they be in a bad position coz of this? but of course, they're just the agency. It will be the actor who'll take the fall. 

I'm wondering... hmm 

I don't know if it's true they were "just friends" back then, but Namoo already denied two(?) dating rumors of them during that time. If they denied it again now but they get ousted later...? If we think the backlash is bad now, I shudder to think of what it would be like then.

You can only deny so many times (to protect your privacy/relationship) until it's better to just be open with it.

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, uttarichen said:

So do I :") stop my work for a while to check this forum & IG, back to work, check SNS again, and keep repeating.. it's not easy for me to hate or lost respect to someone else especially person who i love or adore. have a mixed feeling right now as one of his fan but keep trying to support him and people he love  until last and don't lose hope for this ship until one of them get married..

oh my first ship :")

Good thing my boss in on leave. Lol.

This is also my first ship and it hurts really bad right now. :bawling:

• Like 10

Its a month i hadn't lurked on this thread coz my real life, and then i got this news. 
They begin dating on 2016. Why he keep that skinship on SAF night? Not even once, if i'm being JHB i really really mad at him. How he reckless doing that at girl. He's a great actor and had gf, why he's doing that? :bawling:

• Like 16

Still cannot believe, how can a taken person got drunk with  beautiful woman in a late of the nite, and prised her that she is really pretty??? How come?? Ohhh... I'm so mad.. even is only a fan service, but is it really necessary?  

• Like 20

Wow..it was my birthday and I was not able to sleep and then find this..whew. Just want to give my two cents and would want to say goodbye to everyone in a formal way.

I jump this ship knowing that JE is supposedly in a relationship and as an UAENA, I knew she was not anymore since mid last year that is why I was not surprised with her breakup this year.

For JG, I am not his fan and just liked him because he seems nice to JE. Actually, I already has a hint that he was dating JHB since I did find some evidence based on my sleuthing but I did believe it ended last year?? That is why I am still in this ship. Maybe I was wrong with my profiling on him since I did not knew him that much. He maybe a good actor, very good to be able to hide his relationship and being extra sweet to JE. Like everyone, I find it very curious why the news of them dating just released today if they already has those pictures, on April when JE is going to release an album and he is on top of his game and he will be having his bday concert. Well, he did went to JHB welcome dinner so that is his fault, if ever his career will have a dent.  I admit I am disappointed but of course, life has to go on.  As a UAENA, I wish him all the best on his career and lovelife and hope his friendship with JE remain the same..he is still a good actor anyway do hope he can recover this blow.  JE did managed in 2015 and bounced back stronger. Goodbye stargazers and it is a pleasure knowing you all.

• Like 22

19 minutes ago, meandheart said:

Lol...Same with me..I wish I can go home right now n clear up my HP / remove all the videos, FMV, all the things that related with JoonU..Kekeke .. Sorry JG...Jieunah..I love U...i wish you fill find your soulmate n will love you forever... Peace...

that's what i'm doing now. hahaha. all those videos..gif..photos..in my phone and laptop.

as some shipper said its not because we joonu shipper we feel betrayed, but because the act of feeling kind of lonely and single and flirty everytime.

gloomy day in my place today. lets us rant as much as we can today. then move on with lighter heart tomorrow.

• Like 16