[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Just for the record, I will only stop shipping JoonU if one of them is engaged with someone else.

With regards to the news, I will only believe if JG himself will admit to it. I think, he is man enough to say if those rumors are true or not. Afterall, we fans, just want honesty from them. 

Somehow, I cant help but think about the news as something to jeoparadize JG's career.. or what..

But if it turns out true later on, then I don't have choice but be happy for him. Afterall, I'm just a fan and I do care about their happiness..

oh, well..

On April 4, their agency Namoo Actors stated, “After hearing about the dating reports, we are currently checking with the actors. We will release a statement after confirming.” from soompi

• Like 14

20 minutes ago, jenny kim said:

If this news about jhb and JG is true. I will be very disappointed with JG. He played with all of us  

Yepp and i feel sorry for JHB bcs she had to endure all the things that happened so far... 

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, WH said:

Just for the record, I will only stop shipping JoonU if one of them is engaged with someone else.

With regards to the news, I will only believe if JG himself will admit to it. I think, he is man enough to say if those rumors are true or not. Afterall, we fans, just want honesty from them. 

Somehow, I cant help but think about the news as something to jeoparadize JG's career.. or what..

But if it turns out true later on, then I don't have choice but be happy for him. Afterall, I'm just a fan and I do care about their happiness..

oh, well..

On April 4, their agency Namoo Actors stated, “After hearing about the dating reports, we are currently checking with the actors. We will release a statement after confirming.” from soompi

I hope JG & Namoo Actors confirm that rumour it's not true.

Because why in this video at 0:38 JG said like that?

• Like 9

17 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

Yepp and i feel sorry for JHB bcs she had to endure all the things that happened so far... 

Maybe JHB has been pressuring him already to reveal the truth, if they do have a relationship.
A girl will only take it long enough having to keep their relationship secret, while the guy gets associated with other beautiful celebrities.

If this blows up, while Scarlet Heart is still being aired in some countries (ex. in the Philippines now) many fans/ viewers will definitely be turned off and disappointed.  :expressionless:

• Like 12

Hi Stargazers, let's hold on tight during this particularly violent storm and wait it out, okay?

Yes, the photos are clearly of Joongi and JHB, but it doesn't look recent to me based on his appearance. 

I'm not sure what's going to happen. If Namoo will come back with a denial or a confirmation, but it's not over yet. Don't give up just yet and let's just wait. 

I refuse to believe everything we've seen and known about JoonU were all make believe, fan service, reading too much into their friendship, or anything of the sort.

We have been one of the most logical and factual ships out there. It couldn't have been for nothing. So let's just wait and see.

Stargazers, fighting!

edit://

Let's not forget that in Joongi's Hawaii photoshoot interview, he said his last relationship was four years ago. 

And that he's said before he would want to date publicly, except all he ever did was deny he was dating JHB.

Friends can hang out together without dating, right? It IS a possibility.

Keep calm and keep strong!

Edited by akinahana89
  • Like 22

Awww mannnn, this is not the news I wanted to wake up to, haha. What kind of timing is this though? Right in the midst of LJG coming off a successful reality show appearance. Man, Dispatch going in for the kill.

I'll wait for confirmation from Namoo - even if it turns out to be true (which... from those pictures... ^^;; ), I'm still on the JoonU ship until one or both of them get engaged. :3 At the very least, I'll be thankful for their friendship.

I know we're all disappointed, but regardless of how each of us may feel about this, I hope none of us takes it out on any of the parties involved. (Sorry, I'm a little paranoid now about LJG and what comments are probably happening in his IG right now. I don't want to look, but judging from what happened from a simple appearance with PMY...)

• Like 19

14 minutes ago, jenny kim said:

I still don't won't to leave this ship. Coz I know that JE has feelings for this guy . Plus I love everyone in this thread 

I'm with you. For some crazy reason, right now, I'm laughing. Whatever. I still love JoonU and I love the Stargazers in this thread. I'll just chill and continue hanging out here, I think.

• Like 16

17 minutes ago, berny said:

Maybe JHB has been pressuring him already to reveal the truth, if they do have a relationship.
A girl will only take it long enough having to keep their relationship secret, while the guy gets associated with other beautiful celebrities.

If this blows up, while Scarlet Heart is still being aired in some countries (ex. in the Philippines now) many fans/ viewers will definitely be turned off and disappointed.  :expressionless:

Not only that, but his(JG) career will upsidedown, then JG fanservice with JE/IU can't be tolerate again, not only MLSHR will make us scarlett heart but reality too that's make me dissapointed.

• Like 9