[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

10 minutes ago, aryugabriel said:
  Hide contents

I guess it's jisoo and seohyun GG right..I've been watched the video that shipped both..If it happen to be true I'm happy for them.such a nice couple.

Spoiler

all i know JS is really fanboying over SH, and cmiiw his ideal type is SH right?

but wait, did chingu @jgje mean is "he" who flirting over JE (beside JG) or "he" to others bobo-girls? im sorry im just confused hehheeee

• Like 9

1 hour ago, meeibe16 said:
IU's coming guys!!!! The Queen is ready to slay the charts!!!!!!!!!!!

its 21st April not 17th? hehe..i guess it will be too obvious right, or she wants to celebrate JG bday on the 17 with private romantic candlelight dinner kya..kya.. :D 

then i believe JG will starts shooting CM on the 17th if he accepted the role, so she also could come to his location and surprise him right :wub:

@sscllccrazy as other chingus say don't be afraid to be delulu,this is delululand more the delulu the better we love to analyze it, pls share more of ur thoughts. btw thank u for enlightened me abt JG rings i never noticed it before.

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, nsyavita said:

its 21st April not 17th? hehe..i guess it will be too obvious right, or she wants to celebrate JG bday on the 17 with private romantic candlelight dinner kya..kya.. :D 

then i believe JG will starts shooting CM on the 17th if he accepted the role, so she also could come to his location and surprise him right :wub:

Unfortunately, 17th April is not Friday.. it's seems JE's cmbck aiming to release Friday just like her song "Friday". 1st pre-release in 24th March is Friday, then 2nd pre-release in 7th April is Friday, and the real comeback full album in 21st April is Friday too... hhehheee

• Like 14

Thank you  for the sweet and kind support @nurlayla, @marimari00 and @nsyavita. I will definitely be here. I'm just an ahjumma and may not always have a post cause I enjoy supporting from behind the curtain sort of speak :) I assure you I'm with all of you in the shipping spirit of this wonderful LJG/LJE couple. I know there are a lot more like me chanting the curse and reading this thread.  I hope they will get the courage to write too cause all of you are the warmest, kindest group ever.

• Like 12

Hello everybody!!! Thank you Lord because I visit again this thread. I am just excited because finally this show will be shown here in our country next month. (It's late alright. But I don't care. It is better to be late than never. And for me, I am very thankful because at long last, the wait is finally over.) Expect that our forum will be getting bigger because we will have additional family members who will ride on this ship.:D 

Let's just continue to love and sail on this ship because this will lead us to "WONDERLAND". :wub::lol:

• Like 13

Chingus ya...I will enlighten u  all later of d day ya.. working now..

Get ready...open ur heart and go watch Will mv Please Dont...first. ^_^

Have u all rewatch MLSHR press conf backstage video? They gather near round table...jimong later on enter to the room and all of them cheer him up.  Watch carefully...

Reaction:-

HJH : wat's going on over there? Turn around abruptly

1st prince : are u kidding me!  U saw it too..right Joongi? (Look at LJG)  i have goosebump here..

LJG : haha...

2nd OTP...cuddling.  (wat u want to show actually...) The message is meant to Seohyun right? That he is yours...

• Like 7

On 12 March 2017 at 8:08 PM, chi13lou said:

judge-smiley-emoticon-1.gif

Your honor, JoonGi talked about his preference for someone who went thru the same kind of pain as he did, so in support of this, we hereby resubmit the following report -

1.       JoonGi and Jieun struggled and worked hard to establish themselves in the industry, and both lived in cockroach-infested rooms while surviving.

2.       JoonGi and Jieun are the first-born in their families.

3.       JoonGi and Jieun had close relationships with their grandmothers.

4.       JoonGi and Jieun appear to be closer to their dads.

5.       Jieun discovered her dream of becoming a singer while in middle school while Joongi discovered his dream of becoming an actor while in high school.

6.       Jieun’s family except her dad was against her entry into the entertainment industry, while JoonGi’s dad opposed the idea of his pursuing his dream of becoming an actor.

7.       Jieun failed as a singer in all 20 of her auditions while JoonGi failed in 50 auditions as an actor.

8.       JoonGi and Jieun are both singers, dancers and actors.

9.       JoonGi and Jieun can speak in English and are enhancing their knowledge of the language.

10.   Joongi and Jieun have done covers of Jason Mraz songs, “I’m Yours,” by JoonGi and “Lucky,” by Jieun.

11.   JoonGi and Jieun have moles on the left side of their faces.

12.   Jieun was scammed by a fake entertainment agency while JoonGi was scammed during an audition and cheated/betrayed by people he trusted.

13.   Joongi was the 2009 Honorary Tourism Ambassador and enlisted in the military from 2010-2012 while Jieun was named ambassador for South Korea's National Police Academy for their anti-bullying campaign and became an honorary senior police officer from 2012-2014.

14.   Together, JoonGi and Jieun created a level of chemistry that has not been seen with their previous co-stars.

15.   The comfort level they had was something not seen with their partners in their previous dramas.

16.   Joongi became the Lotte brand endorser while Jieun is on her 3rd year as endorser of Chamisul soju, the endorser of Mexicana chicken since 2011, new face of Kyung Dong Pharmaceutical’s Gnal-N Painkiller Solution, endorser of ISOI skin care products since 2015, and endorser of Sony MDR headphones since 2014.

17.   They take care of each other. He wipes her nose while she pats him on the chest.LOL

18.   JoonGi and Jieun are known for their engagement with fans.

19.   JoonGi and Jieun both love and have dogs.

20.   JoonGi and Jieun have their own hello joke.

21.   JoonGi and Jieun love to practice.LOL

22.   JoonGi and Jieun have photos with photochromic eyes.

23. JoonGi and Jieun have of late, been observed by their long-time fans to have deviated from their usual behavior.

To the jury, we also offer this list to support our desire for the BBJX curse/blessing to come true -

Similarities between Nicky Wu and Lee JoonGi

1.       Nicky is older than Cecilia by 17 years while JoonGi is older than Jieun by 11 years.

2.       Nicky and JoonGi do their own stunts and are excellent horsemen.

3.       Nicky and JoonGi excel in acting and in singing.

4.       Nicky and JoonGi celebrated the birthdays of Cecilia and Jieun, respectively during the filming.

5.       Nicky and JoonGi specialize in taekwondo.

6.       Nicky and JoonGi had to struggle before making it big, as they came from not so well to do families.

7.       Nicky and JoonGi love their fans and are known for engaging with them.

8.       Nicky and JoonGi looked similar to the 4th prince character they played, aloof, proud, cold and intimidating but in real life, they are dorky, funny and cute, and act as mood maker by taking care of the whole cast and ensuring that everyone is comfortable and happy.

9.       Nicky and JoonGi cook.

10.   Taiwanese newspaper article on JoonGi and Jieun’s appearance on each other’s Taipei event in January 2017 appeared on the same page as the article on Nicky and Cecilia expecting their first baby.

Similarities between Cecilia Liu and Lee Jieun

1.       Cecilia and Jieun were in a relationship when they started filming BBJX and SHR, respectively.

2.       Cecilia and Jieun was 22 years old (international age) when they started filming their dramas.

3.       Both were accomplished in their respective fields, Cecilia having received many awards for acting while Jieun was awarded many times for her music.

4.       When cast as the female lead, both Cecilia and Jieun were criticized for their “wooden” face and inability to express with their eyes. Cecilia shot to fame and established herself as an A-lister. We have to wait for what the future holds for Jieun in her acting career.

5.       Cecilia and Jieun love dogs. Nicky and Cecilia got a new dog after they got married.

cr - @MrKobegiant @hamsterden4444 @chelleshawol @nsyavita @WH @caramelovers75 and @cmluv

We hereby rest our case and hope that the jury considers all the facts of the case in making the final decision.

I will add something on IU acting award. If I remember correctly, I think she was already awarded as a Best (New) Actress in one of her shows in KBS. She's with the boyfriend of Gummy. That's the lead actor, I think. I think someone already post the video here. That's all. Thanks!

• Like 12

On 14 March 2017 at 11:04 AM, marimari00 said:

I wonder if JG will post something for White Day? 

I miss how this thread used to be... when we would overload on crumbs and have cake parties every week. I mostly miss JoonJi but i know it's not always sunshine, lollipops and rainbows all the time. Sooo still here, still sailing with this wonderful ship ❤️❤️❤️

Hey!!! Don't worry chinggu. We are still here. I think our couple knows that we are still here. Whatever happen, let this ship sail to paradise.... I mean, to a more beautiful place that we know that our couple want to be. By the way, speaking of our King, LJG, you are all right, chinggus. His perspective of his ideal girl changed. It seems to me that he became matured. Well, I guess someone influence him to be like that.:wink:

And right now, I can see him that he is maturely answering the questions. Before, I saw him as a boy. Now, I see him as a man. To tell you honestly, I choose a man rather than a boy. Because a man will fight for you and be responsible for you. 

• Like 14

On 14 March 2017 at 4:27 PM, kilovekyo said:

Me too...and yes we're still here!! i also miss this thread with so many sharing thoughts from other long member of Stargazers, if that time come again...i think i will not write so many posts anymore kkk... i will busy and happy to read all the posts from Stargazers and give like button to the posts. Yea somehow also because it's took long for me to write down what i thought ^_^ 

Yess...BBJX miracles please come true! 

Hello there! Hey! Please be active again if ever this ship will have many posts again. We also need your insights, chinggu!:D

• Like 11

11 hours ago, sscllccrazy said:

Hi, I'm new and like probably 1000's have enjoyed reading all of your wonderful posts and contributions. Thank you so much for bringing such enjoyment to my life. I'm really supporting JoonU and I am rooting for them. I've spent over a year reading in soompi forums.  I actually enjoyed another OTP which is how I stumbled upon the Soompi forum.  I finally signed up to thank all of you.  Things are a bit quiet and understandably since LJG and LJE are probably very busy. I began backreading Lee Joon Gi's thread. I found it amazing that on p 403 of his thread there was an interview first mentioned by Wendy and Seirin by IWeeklyMagazine Singapore translated by mintyjunki posted June 29, 2006 the following:

Writer: As an artist, will getting into a relationship be tough?
LJK: There is no time to, the chances of meeting a mate is too slim. I will be continuously busy this year. Maybe next year.

Writer: What type of girl attracts you?
LJK: The funny (weird) and cute ones. I prefer girls with light makeup, those that takes pride in their work, a sense of passion in life. She must also have an innocent look that will make me want to protect her.

Writer: How will you let a girl know your feelings towards her?
LJK: I tend to get shy when I see a girl I like. Perhaps I will get some friends to arrange a 'coincidental' meeting, and make her go "Wow, we are fated to meet..." Haha, I need friends to help make this work.

Welcome to the ship, @sscllccrazy :wub: Thanks for sharing this info and feel free to post your "findings" here. :lol: That was an awesome find!

I recently re-watched JG's old interviews.. coz they're my fave! LOL I would like to share this info as well, maybe you already know this. JG said in a Japanese Variety show (it was after his discharge from the military) that First impression and good chemistry is important for him and that someday, that moment of fate will come. Also, in that interview -he mentioned that he wants to play a role of a bad guy. Looking back and now -I think, both came true - JiEun and ScarletHeart happened to him.

Also, in "knee cap guru" or "golden fishery" variety show. They mentioned that he was a "Greedy" person. Greedy in a way that he wants to do really well in what he does, whether it's singing, dancing or acting. (On the other hand, JG said in the cosmo shoot that JiEun is a Greedy person! because she does anything really well, too. With this, both JG & JE are greedy! "Greedy couple" ? LOL) Thus, they wished for JG to still be Greedy! and they also wished -JG's flag wall- they wished that JG will be known worldwide (or that his star will shine worldwide or something like that). Those wishes are really coming true now..  

• Like 19

4 hours ago, meeibe16 said:

Unfortunately, 17th April is not Friday.. it's seems JE's cmbck aiming to release Friday just like her song "Friday". 1st pre-release in 24th March is Friday, then 2nd pre-release in 7th April is Friday, and the real comeback full album in 21st April is Friday too... hhehheee

I was wondering... and was trying to connect them! hahaha

24 - 7 = 17

and what's with the song 'Friday' by JiEun? so, the full lyrics is in spoiler.. haha

English Translation:

He’s probably busy on Monday
Tuesday seems too soon, don’t you think?
Wednesday feels kind of awkward
I don’t like Thursday for some reason

This Friday
How is this Friday?

It’s too hard to wait till the weekend
Time, please go faster, I want to rush the clock (mind control)

Each minute, each second is so sweet
What is this man?
I can’t help but to fall in love
All day, my heart rides on that clock hand
Getting closer to you with each tick

This Friday
How is this Friday?
Although there isn’t a movie I really want to see
Although there isn’t anything I really want to eat

What is this man?

It feels like something’s come over me
What is this girl?
I can’t help but love her
Let’s meet this coming Friday
Take all of my heart on that day

Closer, closer, come closer

• Like 18

@sscllccrazy Welcome to the delulu ship! We always remind everyone to wear their life jackets and hold on tight because JoonU can be so unpredictable, and we don't want you to fall overboard. Keep on sharing your thoughts.

It was Capt. @akinahana89 who posted the article on ring placement and its significance.

Glad to see some of our chingus back, esp @samtrocino. @marimari00, hope we'll have more to chant for. Looking forward to seeing his hairstyle after he filmed MEC to see if his stylist already uses a new comb or not.

• Like 15

8 hours ago, darker91 said:

Can anyone translate this video:

the only line that caught my ears was at 0:22 "나는 최근에...설렜던 사람이 있었다" 

"recently, there's someone who made my heart fluttered...."

----now i calm down a lil bit...----

Before this line, sub says" let's play 진실게임(seems to be the sbs program that asks people to tell if someone's telling the truth or not)"

and his candy's answer is “ yes, there's someone"

sub " is that right?"

(JG shy shy scene)

edited according to @nsyavita post

• Like 12

18 hours ago, sscllccrazy said:

I found it amazing that on p 403 of his thread there was an interview first mentioned by Wendy and Seirin by IWeeklyMagazine Singapore translated by mintyjunki posted June 29, 2006 the following:

Writer: As an artist, will getting into a relationship be tough?
LJK: There is no time to, the chances of meeting a mate is too slim. I will be continuously busy this year. Maybe next year.

Writer: What type of girl attracts you?
LJK: The funny (weird) and cute ones. I prefer girls with light makeup, those that takes pride in their work, a sense of passion in life. She must also have an innocent look that will make me want to protect her.

Writer: How will you let a girl know your feelings towards her?
LJK: i tend to get shy when I see a girl I like. Perhaps I will get some friends to arrange a 'coincidental' meeting, and make her go "Wow, we are fated to meet..." Haha, I need friends to help make this work.

Welcome abroad here chingu ^^ and thanks for sharing this and it got surprise me about his answer. Even this old interview, but it's so fit to our Ji Eun and we can see how Joon Gi has shy smile when with her during the bts we watched LOL also we all know who's like to invite between the casts for drinking. 

BBJX miracles please come true!

7 hours ago, samtrocino said:

Hello there! Hey! Please be active again if ever this ship will have many posts again. We also need your insights, chinggu!:D

Hello.. Of course chingu ^^ i'll do it if i can.. 

• Like 14

6 hours ago, WH said:

I was wondering... and was trying to connect them! hahaha

24 - 7 = 17

and what's with the song 'Friday' by JiEun? so, the full lyrics is in spoiler.. haha

Reveal hidden contents

English Translation:

He’s probably busy on Monday
Tuesday seems too soon, don’t you think?
Wednesday feels kind of awkward
I don’t like Thursday for some reason

This Friday
How is this Friday?

What is this man?

This Friday
How is this Friday?
Although there isn’t a movie I really want to see
Although there isn’t anything I really want to eat

What is this man?

It feels like something’s come over me
What is this girl?
I can’t help but love her
Let’s meet this coming Friday
Take all of my heart on that day

Closer, closer, come closer

just playing with numbers hahaha .-. if 24 - 7 = 17, then 17 - 21 (her full comeback) or 21-17 = 4 XD she knows what is the meaning of number 17 & 4, right? 
JG's birthday is 17 - 04 - 82, JE 16 - 05 - 93, what a nice number 1 (date), 1 (month) & 11 (years)

just wait both of them become "one" /cough couch/

• Like 16

14 minutes ago, nsyavita said:

the subbed part, so basically he was asking the candy "if she ever has someone who made her heart flutters" that's wht i get from the subbed. 

lets see the full part tomorrow hopefully we can get the full subbed soon..

thanks chingu~~ i got the "i" wrong and now realize it's just jg's guess of candy's truth:tongue: so that's y the kr sub used ""?

• Like 7