[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

41 minutes ago, postnihilism said:

Disappointed but not surprised.

At this point I just resent the fans lacking propriety on Instagram. If it weren't for that mess there would still be suspicion and rumours... but more lowkey and everyone would probably laugh it all off (seeing as how Lee Hwi Jae's comments didn't stop the Taiwan appearances). Now we've been robbed of more JoonU/cast mischief. <_< <_< <_<

I just need confirmation on SNS or whatever that their relationship is intact. :mellow:

Well pointed out! i miss the old times when we interpret the subtle hints, actions and when we made suspicions on our own  when they are together, now the possibility of that happening is low :(, i hope this wont happen in the long run and we can hear and see good news from both of them...

• Like 11

Chingu yaa...i think Joon Gi never post anything in his IG on Valentine's Day 2015-2016, i didn't know in weibo. I also didn't know if his fans like to greet him on Valentine's Day or not just like Merry Christmas, but I really hope we got something special in this Valentine's Day :wub: and surprising for us. BBJX miracles please come true!

• Like 13

^I can't access it bcs suspended

Chingu don't think too much about this OTP, just enjoy it guys so otherwise will make your heart really hurt.

I'm sure when movie premier Real [Cameo] (2017) air, JE/IU will attend with her friend Suzy maybe Kang Hanna attend too so we will see her again, but not sure JG will come too or not.

• Like 14

upset but isnt it reasonable for JE? Think of other shippers thread of her, how much and frequent they get material to delulu and the PS difficulty...we're just getting too greedy and spoiled by our OTP right?

cheer up guys! anyway he still got the similar overcoat style as yesterday:-) 

• Like 14

@NerinaC Chinggu, I just wanted to thank you for your fanfic. I'm always looking forward to your next installation. The latest chapter brought a big smile on my face and made my heart go dugeun dugeun ^^. Missing our OTP like crazy these days and I was reading your fanfic and listening to JE's cover of "Loving You" at the same time and the combination was enough to almost make me squeal on the bus home. Won't recommend doing that in public keke but seriously, so grateful to you and everyone that keeps giving fuel for our submarine.

@WH Welcome to our forum chinggu. I love your in-depth analysis. Your last post about their similarities was daebak! Thanks for taking the time to collect those information and post it here. It just reiterates how well they complement each other after going through the same life experiences. On their own their pretty wonderful BUT together they have the potential to be stellar however no pressure, no pressure. Just wanted to say I appreciate your incredibly detailed post!

On 2/4/2017 at 4:12 AM, NoonaE said:

By now we all here might agree that these two are bright stars on their own but really, when together, they can shine even brighter. It's very rare to find people who have uncanny similarities with us, the ones who can understand because they've been through almost similar situations and made it through the rain... the ones that could see beyond our 'perfect masks' and support us to be a better version of ourselves. I hope all these seemingly 'coincidental' stuffs surrounding JG- JE will eventually lead to something good destined for both of them :wub: *and we all know what it is! kkkk BBJX Miracle, please come true... soon enough!*

I looked up the zodiac compatibility with these two and it pretty much says the same thing that all of us shippers have given as to why we ship this ship. That they are wonderful on their own but together, they can push each other to be even better.Imagine the possibilities! The sky is the limit with these two if ever. I will post what I read sometime but just wanted to say that I loved what you wrote ^^ 

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, postnihilism said:

PLOT TWIST.

I take back my doom and gloom. IU apparently avoided the red carpet so as not to set tongues wagging. But since she did attend we may conclude that JoonU are alive and well. :D B)

look at the atmosphere hours ago, our stargazers just hhhh

more heartbroken than watching MLSHR cuz now we have no script and plot to follow:tongue:

• Like 19