[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Hi @junee22

Thank you for liking my posts.... sometimes when it has gotten too intense we have to amuse ourselves hahhaha.

But i haven't been myself lately because of those namooooo poopers  > <

I'm so wanna invite them to join me in the

coven of witches.. i prepared something very special for them.

• Like 20

39 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

First of all, I just wanted you to know that I loved your previous post. I believe that in the course of filming, JoonGi and IU talked a lot and got to know each better, and in the process, learned to appreciate each other's inner self, experiences, strengths and weaknesses. Regardless of what stage they are in right now in their relationship, I hope that they continue to nurture the friendship, and be each other's cheerleader and shoulder to lean on, in good and in bad times. At the end of the day, they are just two good people who deserve all the happiness and success in life.

I'm happy that you love my post. This girl has suffered too many injustices, and I'm happy that someone like JG raised his voice in defense of her. Oh... and I look every day for your chant. Thank you for this too.

28 minutes ago, qwenli said:

She had seen more than us, the bath scene where she emerged from water to faceoff him and the way injury scene where she took care of him.

Ahhh, she saw him both front n back.... hahahaha

I know, but this was just in case that she may forgot! :D

• Like 21

@caramelovers75 @kriswu @Gabi Bros are you accepting requests? can u use your awesome editing skills and make gorgeous MVs of JoonU again?

1.Mirroring each others actions. I saw a very short clip posted here but I know they have lots of mirrored actions caught on camera. This is a request from a thirsty-for-crumbs-of-JoonU. It's okay to ignore this request :blush: 

2. Ji Eun's glances on JG (i know uri awesome @caramelovers75 did this already tho) in all of their moments until the recent Taiwan concert and FM. An MV that showcases her giddyness and happiness when she's around him. We've seen plenty of this of JG but I want to see a version of JE. And then we can combined it with the MV made by @kriswu! Heaven crumbs :wub:

Again this is just a request. You can just ignore and never mind this :D Sorry for the bother :crazy:

• Like 23

16 hours ago, nsyavita said:

what more interesting  was what happened on the backstage after best couple award, she quickly denied the mc who told them "there were no chemistry between you two", so..hmmm...B)

im a new fans for both of them, but im following jg's news more, thats why i love about this thread i got to learn more about je&jg from their long time fans :) (thanks guys) 

for jg even though i dont really familiar with his personality so far but seeing what he has done to je (since the changing date of his fm,the massage chair incident in SAF, taiwan events, sacrificed RE premiere for whatever's the reason was) he might be knowing that he will get something and everything was worth it  (most guys are very logical if they think/feels the cursh/lover doesn't give them "good" signal they wont continue it) :D

as for je i believe she is not the type of girl who likes to play with guys heart/feeling. thats why i believe she might be giving him a go signal to her heart (kyaaa....my delulu mode on) :blush:

ps: i love all ur guys fmv, u guys are jjiang! :heart: it made me miss seeing their moment 2gether, dont know when will see it again, if ever...

keep praying harder guys, fighting! :wub:

Yeah. She even sounded more loudly than JG. She was more against the idea that they dont match and get along. Hmm. So suspicious :huh:

• Like 22

I've been wondering, what exactly happen in SAF Awards? Is it true that LJE fall when she got up from the massage chair, and LJG catch her? Can someone point any proof about this incident? Because i just have the cut scene when Minah as host look surprise. 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, chelleshawol said:

Me too. Thats why I was busy looking for SH/JoonU pics on the internet. What have they done to me? :blink:

Me too.. Me too.. It becomes some sort of addiction and I crave for them. Anybody can gives me something to cope with this addiction pleaseee? It becomes worse everyday 

I want second season of MLSHR, I want new drama featuring LJG and LJE, I want some happy news about these two. 

I search fanfic about JoonU (while waiting fanfic from @NerinaC), but there are not much. Only one story in asianfanfic. Could anybody recommends JoonU fanfic?

Also, does anyone know link to download all of BTS from MLSHR? I remember somebody share it before,  but I cannot remember in which page

• Like 24

@sooji28 it was written on a fan account of a fan who attended SAF. You can read it here, it's translated by our chingu @starcandy0516:

Spoiler

@caramelovers75 thanks for the additional info on JE's passion for acting. from the BTS of MLSHR I could see that she took acting very seriously... hehe remember that one when she discussed the scene together with JG and kinda 'blocked' KHN out of their zone. I believe she'll be a better actress given more chance and different range of characters in the future, too :blush: