[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Just now, junee22 said:

Hello dear Stargazers!!!

So..I've been really busy in real life and couldn't get the chance to visit this thread...when suddenly, my IG account ringing with the news about IU's broke up with JKH..I directly go to here and ..WOOOOOWWW..you guys so unbelievable..hahaha.

Well...I'm sad for IU coz it's not easy to forget someone you loved for 4 years..but I also feel happy coz she's actually feels freedom like she always said about it. Their relationship just didn't work well...and I hope this won't bring our JG oppa's name (but I really hope truly..deep from my heart..that JG will chase her love after this)..and I will join forces with all of you guys to protect our OTP together. Just tell me what to do..hehehe.

Luv u all:heart:

@junee22 CHINGU YA!!!! You are included in the unbelievable gang of us too!

Hahahahahaha, we miss u but understand of how busy we are getting in real life..and yet, u still drop by, love you chingu!!

• Like 20

2 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Well well...tho I am saying I not looking for any chest or neck photos...but this seem like how oppa unbuttoned yesterday at FM hahaahhahahaah 

Where is my squad member? 

here!! lol

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, NerinaC said:

here!! lol

loving u always here with me :heart:

Anyway, oppa weibo update...he didnt update IG but weibo..maybe hongkong fan use weibo more..I dunno, but at least he updated.

Oppa, if u lurking in thread, we love you and have a safe flight k?

• Like 24

1 minute ago, junee22 said:

@riuenu thank you chingu..I miss you too, and that yellow sweater JG oppa wear is just soo cute..and he's really sexy on top of that..hahaha...thank you again for those pictures :wub:

@chi13lou yes..you're right chingu-ya..let's always pray the best for JG & JE..whatever it is the path they choose :)

I wonder though...is oppa gonna text her and ask if she's alright? coz I'm sure when he read the news,for he's so kind, he would absolutely worried about JE...(omona...am I writing a fanfic here? hahahaha...mianhe chingu..lololol)

hee hee..oops...no worry, I always love sharing...especially sexy or cute pictures ahahaahahahahaha

@junee22 if u got a short fanfic...pretty please..I always hunger for fanfic...

• Like 13