[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

4 hours ago, kriswu said:

It's been two months and I still can't get over the fact that the director deleted these scenes.

THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE (I saw this pic before the drama aired and this was actually one of the reasons I was eager to livestream every episode lol bc I was waiting for this!!) I believe this was another kiss scene and not the forcedkiss because it looks like Soo's hand is on So's neck and they look so in love. *cries* This is much much much better than their first mutual kiss.

*fans self* imagine all the other kiss scenes that got deleted. And here is our boy, JoonGi, still complaining and saying he wants more kiss/romantic scenes for SoSoo :rolleyes: Seriously if he is not in love, then he must be out of his mind while saying that because JE is still with Voldy...not lol :wub:

And this one too~ Although I'm not sure if this was a BTS or an actual scene. Either way, it's a win-win for us SoSoo and JoonU shippers. Lol

Lastly, the backhug. Is it too selfish of me to actually want to see them doing this scene in a "video" and not in a freaking "picture"?? -_- I'M STILL SO MAD AT SBS LIKE WHERE IS OUR JUSTICE. Lolol

Hide contents

Sorry for the long rant. But I also want to say thank you to our fanfic writers! I've read and subscribed to everything. You guys are just brilliant <33

Guys, actually about that leaked kiss scene pic, I found out something in the middle of editing my FMV from BTS. But can't sure if that kiss scene was part of forced kiss or another kiss scene that had been cut.

But I'm sure this leaked kiss scene was filming at the same place as forced kiss scene.

Here the pic:

Screenshot_2017-01-19-23-16-06_com.andro

Capture%202017-01-19%2023.08.04_14848421

Notice the similarity?? That wood sign of the place has same hangul, isn't it? And pay attention at the monitor, seems likely, it was at the same position or angle (Imagine JE was sit on Director's chair, watching the monitor behind her, it'll be perfect the same angle).

But I dunno if that leaked pic was filming on afternoon or night. See the shadows from the things at the scene, maybe it was at night. Since the lightning was not "natural" to me (Too bright, not like lighting from the sun).

I'm so excited to rewatch all BTS on my laptop again soon. Since all the time I used my cell phone for my convenience. But it surely give you a clearer & wider view (Because it was on big screen of course) and I could use my (delulu) eagle eyes to catch that lil' things!! I'll sure rewatch it again when I have the time (since I do planning rewatch it while gathered materials for my FMV). If I notice something (or lucky enough found out crumbs!!) I'll make sure to tell you guys!!

3 hours ago, crazyshell said:

JG said she had a nosebleed and he wiped the imaginary blood off her nose. The funny thing is he kissed his finger afterward and he glanced at the camera while he was doing it. 

Omo, sorry, why I guess it was runny nose because IU Team StarCandy translate it like that in this video:

On 1:15

JG: Blow your nose...

JE: Runny nose...

• Like 22

30 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

Guys, actually about that leaked kiss scene pic, I found out something in the middle of editing my FMV from BTS. But can't sure if that kiss scene was part of forced kiss or another kiss scene that had been cut.

You did a good job. Thank you.

30 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

Omo, sorry, why I guess it was runny nose because IU Team StarCandy translate it like that in this video:

The red Korean words "코피" which appeared behind JG's neck means nosebleed. JG meant that JE's nose would've bleeding if he had knocked so hard on her forehead. They were just playing while rehearsal. 

• Like 20

1 hour ago, caramelovers07 said:

But I'm sure this leaked kiss scene was filming at the same place as forced kiss scene.

Wow! You have eagle eyes! :) Now that I see the 2 pics together, I think the black clothes around IU's neck in the leaked kiss scene was the black coat seen in BTS. It seems for me that was a practice, yes a practice just like "tashi tashi" that seems so mutual for a forced kiss scene. :lol:

• Like 15

1 hour ago, Gabi Bros said:

Wow! You have eagle eyes! :) Now that I see the 2 pics together, I think the black clothes around IU's neck in the leaked kiss scene was the black coat seen in BTS. It seems for me that was a practice, yes a practice just like "tashi tashi" that seems so mutual for a forced kiss scene. :lol:

Daebak @caramelovers07!!! And I love this theory @Gabi Bros! It confirms they were practicing a lot more than what was shown  lolol! This practice kiss looks so intense guys - can't believe all that intensity is just acting

200_d.gif#19

• Like 10

20 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

Thank you so much for your comments about my music video. :) I'm happy that you like it.

If I have the time to do another one, I will.  

-----------

Also I want to say thank you to all the stargazers for all the contributions to the thread. I am currently watching the video that qwenli subbed (of JG in IU's concert). My favorite part is the one where he says he want to work with her again in another production. Please GOD!!! We all want that. :tongue: 

Welcome!!! I am also from Latin America. :) Enjoy your time here. 

Gracias Gabi! De donde eres?

18 hours ago, aimwanie said:

welcome to the thread chingu ya~~ have fun in our thread. we lately been hungry for crumbs but do not worry. we ALWAYS have topics and fanfics to be added for the hunger. u shoudl try @NerinaC 's latest fanfic. a good one~~

Thanks chingu!

15 hours ago, chi13lou said:

First of all, let me welcome you to our delulu thread!

We all came and boarded the ship knowing very well that the ship may sail or not. As some shippers dug for information on JoonGi and Jieun, they stumbled across so many similarities between JoonGi and Nicky Wu, as well as Jieun and Cecilia Liu (the stars of the original BBJX). And just recently, a Taiwanese newspaper featured the concert of IU and the fan meet of JoonGi on the same page as the announcement that Nicky and Cecilia were expecting a baby. (Isn't that a coincidence?)LOL

Since I do not know the extent of your knowledge in relation to the BBJX curse, and as an overview to all our newbies, let me present to you what our chingus @MrKobegiant @hamsterden4444 and @chelleshawol have found. -

Similarities between Nicky Wu and Lee JoonGi

1.       Nicky is older than Cecilia by 17 years while JoonGi is older than Jieun by 11 years.

2.       Nicky and JoonGi do their own stunts and are excellent horsemen.

3.       Nicky and JoonGi excel in acting and in singing.

4.       Nicky and JoonGi celebrated the birthdays of Cecilia and Jieun, respectively during the filming.

5.       Nicky and JoonGi specialize in taekwondo.

6.       Nicky and JoonGi had to struggle before making it big, as they came from not so well to do families.

7.       Nicky and JoonGi love their fans and are known for engaging with them.

8.       Nicky and JoonGi looked similar to the 4th prince character they played, aloof, proud, cold and intimidating but in real life, they are dorky, funny and cute, and act as mood maker by taking care of the whole cast and ensuring that everyone is comfortable and happy.

9.       Nicky and JoonGi cook.

Similarities between Cecilia Liu and Lee Jieun

1.       Cecilia and Jieun were each in a relationship when they started filming BBJX and SHR, respectively.

2.       Cecilia and Jieun was 22 years old (international age) when they started filming their dramas.

3.       Both were accomplished in their respective fields, Cecilia having received many awards for acting while Jieun was awarded many times for her music.

4.       When cast as the female lead, both Cecilia and Jieun were criticized for their “wooden” face and inability to express with their eyes. Cecilia shot to fame and established herself as an A-lister. We have to wait for what the future holds for Jieun in her acting career.

5.       Cecilia and Jieun love dogs. Nicky and Cecilia got a new dog after they got married.

Data on JoonGi and Jieun

1.       JoonGi and Jieun struggled and worked hard to establish themselves in the industry, and both lived in cockroach-infested rooms while surviving.

2.       JoonGi and Jieun are both singers and dancers.

3.       JoonGi has a mole on the right side of his face while Jieun has one on the left side.

4.       Together, JoonGi and Jieun created a level of chemistry that has not been seen with their previous co-stars.

5.       The comfort level they had was something not seen with their partners in their previous dramas.

6.       Joongi became the Lotte brand endorser while Jieun is known to have maintained business relationships with brands that she endorses.

7.       They take care of each other. He wipes her nose while she pats him on the chest.LOL

8.       JoonGi and Jieun are known for their engagement with fans.

9.       JoonGi and Jieun both love and have dogs.

10.   JoonGi and Jieun have their own hello joke.

11.   JoonGi and Jieun love to practice.LOL

12.   JoonGi and Jieun have photos with photochromic eyes.

Are we delulu? Maybe. Is there a basis for the so-called BBJX curse/blessing? Only time can tell.

As for the daily chant, we have a relatively good success rate, and it keeps us busy while we deal with our real lives and wait for crumbs.

It is ultimately the decision of JoonGi and Jieun, and until the time when one of them gets married, most shippers have decided to stay.

WOW I love it! what a thorough research!

Hey guys! Could anyone let me know the twitter and instagram official accounts of our golden couple...please??

• Like 6

17 hours ago, ellebanana said:

I  thought after one month or two I will forget this couple and the show. But guess where I am right now? Still lurking in this thread every day! Maybe after they become a couple (if..), will I be satisfied? I don't think so. Maybe after they married (if..), will I be satisfied? I don't think so. Even after they have children (if..), I would like them to be on return of the superman to see how happy their family will be. Haha.. I need therapy!!!!!! 

But, still.. At the end all I can do is hoping the best for both of them and wishing for their happiness (and for all of us too)  :)

I know how you feel chinggu. I would go to therapy with you too. This withdrawal syndrome is not good. I check our forum constantly when I'm not busy with work. I rewatched episodes again and then got sad over it like I did the first three times. Saw a recent Naver article with Voldy's photo titled "I am IU's man!" and got a reality check. This feels like something I won't be able to move on from.  *Cruising with you all through this foggy ship weather

• Like 11

Good morning Stargazers,

While waiting for the crumbs is coming tomorrow (hopefully), I want to share with you guys another beautiful MV of SoSoo's moments. It is really touching and heart wrenching ... their touch,their tear, their hugs, their hands, their look, their smile, their pain, their kisses ... "all the little things leaving the biggest impression"  

Cr: MoonCalledA 

Sorry if it has been posted before :-)

TGIF,  have a lovely weekend ahead guys

• Like 13

On 1/19/2017 at 8:43 AM, chi13lou said:

@eunki Can I ask for a favor? Can you please listen and verify if IU was mentioned?LOL Thanks in advance!

He doesn't mention IU. He seems gaining some weight. When their relationship was revealed to public, I saw a lot of knetz said Voldy was managing his look by losing some weight to make him look younger. So, he can balance with JE. But, nowadays I saw him looking more like Ahjussi (Sorry ... Recently I watched his VLIVE, but he indeed looks like that) and he gained some weight too. While our JE looking skinnier and glowing just like JG. And, don't you think that JG looks younger nowadays? :wub:

22 hours ago, caramelovers07 said:

On 1:15

JG: Blow your nose...

JE: Runny nose...

Sorry to cut your post :sweatingbullets: Yeah ..  코피 means nosebleed. So, JG means JE's nose would've bleeding if he had knocked so hard on her forehead. I'm sure IUteamstarcandy made a mistranslation.

Edited by akinahana89
Mod Edit: Please don't quote videos!
  • Like 22

12 minutes ago, Lampel said:

@starcandy0516 Hi Chingu! Have you seen the recent  naver article that @marimari00 mentioned that Voldy said 'I am IU's man' ?

Hi chinggu, I think it was a random blogger or reporter doing a write up on Voldys appearance at the music awards but the titles did catch my attention 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002585268

http://m.starseoultv.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=443985#_theptep

• Like 10

51 minutes ago, marimari00 said:

Hi chinggu, I think it was a random blogger or reporter doing a write up on Voldys appearance at the music awards but the titles did catch my attention 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002585268

http://m.starseoultv.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=443985#_theptep

sorry chingu @starcandy0516 wuld u like give us some enlightenment to this article? im/we quite worrying hhehhe

ohhh ignore it, our chingu @starcandy0516 has transleted it.. gomawo cingu..

• Like 9

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant!

Facebook cake emoticon  1. Cake or crumbs thrown our way at JoonGi's FM in HK

(This is not a chant but a wish - that IU will be his guest in his HK FM and sing Good Day because he said in Taiwan that he will save the song for next time, and anyway media is calling it FAN SERVICE. He wouldn't want to disappoint his HK fans.:D:sweatingbullets:)

PC Facebook EmoticonA pair of hands clapping.2. Long-awaited news to be released soon 

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

Warning sign emoticon for FacebookNo entry emoticon3. NO LOVE LINE or KISS SCENES for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds

Magnifying glass emoticon  4. JoonGi to organize an SHR cast get-together and baker traitor HJH and photographer Hanna to give crumbs

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle 

Facebook Music Note Emoticon  Emoticon of radio5. Duet and MV collaboration between IU and JoonGi

Camera EmojiFacebook TV Emoticon 6. Magazine photo shoots and CFs featuring JoonGi and IU together

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

Movie emoticonClapper board7. Rom-com for JoonGi and/or IU in 2017 or 2018

Satellite8. SHR Season 2/spin-off/film in 2017

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

Zzz EmoticonMoon EmoticonStar EmoticonLip Mark Emoticon9. JoonGi to continue meeting IU in his dreams and in real life

Guitar emoticon for FacebookMusic Notes Emoticon10. IU to write a song for or inspired by JoonGi

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

and our ultimate wish, the reason why we are all here patiently waiting

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! Wedding emoticon

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby

• Like 20

8 minutes ago, starcandy0516 said:

I have seen it .. It's usually like that. Nothing to worry. Reporters will use IU name to get click for Voldy photos. If they don't use IU name, no one will click his photo/article. Since, they haven't announced the break up news, of course the reporter will use the chance to use IU's name. I have read the article and all the knetz are cursing at that reporter. This is why I wish the break up news will release faster. Seriously .. most of k-uaena know that they already break up tho .. This is frustating ...

Okay .. I will translate all the comments :

[Photo] Jang Kiha "I'm IU's Man"

Comments :

1. [+47 -0] Reporter .. are you crazy?  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seriously you are so rude~ You will do until this far

2. [+39 -0] Because you want a lot of clicks ..Our pitiful reporter  ...TT

3. [+33 -0] Ohyu ... Trash reporter .. No matter it's public relationship, you don't need to go this far. It's rude ...

4. [+28 -0] Reporter Kim Chang Hyun .. Please don't write article with the title like this. If I search IU on naver, why JKH is out?

5. [+27 -0] I'm happy thinking about the deposit, the rest are out of character. An article written by reporer. txt

6. [+20 -0] Please don't mention our IU ;;

7. [+20 -0] Every Jang Kiha article is always mentioning IU's name ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Please break up so he doesn't need to sell IU's name anymore

8. [+17 -0] Reporter, are you crazy?

9. [+17 -0] Ah ... Eum ... Jieun-ssi please getting married late, just do it step by step (slowly). RIght now is 100 yo era, it's not 80s era where people get married at 20s. I searched Jieun-ssi on Naver before I went to sleep, I'm so sad this kind of article is out

Reply :

a. Although this is not marriage article, if IU doesn't have intention to get married with her boyfriend, thera are a lot of better men out there .. it seems like your comment is a little bit problematic  ㅜㅜ

10. [+!5 -0] It's really annoying. Selling IU's name

11. [+15 -0] Reporter Kim Chang Hyun from Starnews, why do you write article title in this manner?

12. [+13 -0] Why! When people look at other couple "Ah~~~~~~so pretty!" This is not like that. IU is at waste/disadvantage

13. [+13 -0] Reporter .. why you sell IU's name for Jang Kiha? IU is pitiful

14. [+12 -0] Honestly .. IU looks better with Lee Joon Gi ...

15. [+11 -0] The comments are funny  ㅋㅋ

16. [+7 -0] IU is at waste/disadvantage

17. [+7 -0] Please stop using IU for making your life! Just want to get more clicks .. seriously ...!! IU is pitiful  ㅠㅠ

18. [+12 -5] But ... In my opinion, IU looks better with Lee Joon Gi ..

Reply :

a. Me too .. IU and Lee Joon Gi really look good together

b. Me too  ...ㅠ

that's right!!! poor uri IU... every article with Voldy there's always IU's name mentioned.. ooohh come on reps, it's more like Voldy use IU's name for publicity.. though I know Voldy is not that kind person..

• Like 19