[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

17 minutes ago, eunki said:

Only this morning I was curious about JG new project))) The article says that JG has received an offer and thinks about it, filming will start in spring. Has anyone see the original? Is there love plot also or only investigations?)) He mentioned that he would like to act in romcom.. but choose criminal drama because JE currently not available and he doesn't want to make her jealous? Haha, delulu mode

I've seen the original. If they intend to follow the western version, LJG is most likely playing Hotch and that character has a wife and son. (The wife is actually pregnant in the first season, if I remember correctly.) The storyline actually gets really intense there later - I won't spoil anything, but if they adapt that storyline, LJG will have a lot to work with. 

Kim Ah Joong could be playing the character based on either JJ or Emily... JJ has a seperate loveline, and Emily doesn't even get one until much, much later (and it's offscreen).

All this is assuming the production team is going to base the drama off the western characters. They could develop an original loveline between the leads. (I hope not...) 

Anyways, the show (in the first few seasons, anyway) has always been more about the cases with the occasional look into the characters' private lives. The drama will probably end up weaving both into the overall story.

Honestly, if done right, this could be a huge hit. I hope so, if LJG decides to take the offer.

(Please don't get me started on the MLSHR director possibly having a hand in this. IRIS had two directors though, so hopefully it's the other guy working on this. But we have bad luck when it comes to the MLSHR director, so he'll most likely come back to haunt us...)

• Like 20

45 minutes ago, eunki said:

Only this morning I was curious about JG new project))) The article says that JG has received an offer and thinks about it, filming will start in spring. Has anyone see the original? Is there love plot also or only investigations?)) He mentioned that he would like to act in romcom.. but choose criminal drama because JE currently not available and he doesn't want to make her jealous? Haha, delulu mode

I am laughing out now too...he chose criminal drama cause Jieun not available for his romcom...LOL

was discussing with some stargazers in line about this as well...so decided to share it here, that is the first news I saw when I open my eyes in the morning..

Spoiler

I went to search who is Kim Ah-Joong

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Ah-joong

She is the same age as oppa...if both of them been casted

And uri chingu @Thirzazha94 even went to search wiki for that....we totally hope that..we get minimal romance in this drama if oppa accepted

Spoiler

An elite squad of FBI profilers analyzes the country's most-twisted criminal minds, anticipating the perpetrators' next moves before they can strike again. Each member of the "mind hunter" team brings his or her expertise to pinpoint predators' motivations and identify emotional triggers to stop them. The core group includes an official profiler who is highly skilled at getting into the minds of criminals, a quirky genius, the former media liaison who manages to adeptly balance family life and the job, and a computer wizard.

EDIT: we got a little emergency gathering on oppa new project hahahahahaha, kudos to all that went to search the storyline..and I enjoy my little discussion in the line group as well....

• Like 17

34 minutes ago, eunki said:

Well I watched criminal mind usa version... the love line is just like snippets, not the main story at all... I do find this would be new char, which one of the thing I love about JG as an actor, he always try to take new challenge, he tries to be in many kind of faces.  But.. I wonder will they make.it exactly like the usa version or... signal? JG said he prefer action n fantasy type. I love signal.... even usa copy signal n made it in usa version lol. Well until it is confirmed I hipe he will pick the best project that will again challenge his acting ability. 

Yeah no romcom without JE lol. She will be jelly (jealous).

• Like 18

45 minutes ago, krysyuy said:

Whoa, our king possibly cast in a Criminal Minds adaptation?!

If he's playing the lead, then LJG has to be the character modeled after Hotch... I was unsure at first (I won't lie - I wanted a romcom LOL), but this actually seems like a really good project for him. I can totally get behind this if it's true. 

This could be a great role for Joongi and a nice break from sageuk. As long as Joongi doesn't kick a writer and get fired, he'll be fine. 

• Like 18

But hey, if a certain ship of ours decides to announce anything this year... *coughs, coughs* This would be the perfect project because there won't be any romantic storylines in the drama. LJG's character most likely being the married one means that any real life dating news wouldn't affect drama viewership, lol. (If his character were single, there would be a 'will they, won't they' vibe - in that case, dating news could taint viewer perception.) Meanwhile, our IU will most likely be working on her music for a comeback.

The timing would work later this year... just sayin'...

• Like 20

1 hour ago, eunki said:

In the American original, the Hotch character has a wife and kid. Spoiler for what happens to them.

Spoiler

Wife gets killed by a serial killer in a later season. Hotch has to raise the kid alone.

But with respect to the show format, it's a procedural. The main focus of the show is how a team of FBI profilers catch serial killers each episode. The personal lives of the FBI team is secondary. And for those who watched Criminal Minds, remember when Dawson guested on the show??? :joy:

• Like 18

7 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

In the American original, the Hotch character has a wife and kid. Spoiler for what happens to them.

Hide contents

Wife gets killed by a serial killer in a later season. Hotch has to raise the kid alone.

But with respect to the show format, it's a procedural. The main focus of the show is how a team of FBI profilers catch serial killers each episode. The personal lives of the FBI team is secondary. And for those who watched Criminal Minds, remember when Dawson guested on the show??? :joy:

U make my LMAO with your spoiler contents again..oh man, how to tell u how much I love you @Siracusa

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:
  Reveal hidden contents

This translation was made by @40somethingahjumma in the Moon Lovers' thread based on the mandarin translation from IU's concert. :) Thanks .

Link to her post: 

https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/378975-drama-2016moon-lovers-❤-scarlet-heart-ryeo-달의-연인-보보경심-려-0/?do=findComment&comment=20312011

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After raincoat re-enactment. LJG and IU have a little chat about how they came to do this.

LJG comments on the large crowd of people gathered and says, "OMG"

IU says she's happy that he came. LJG says he was happy to have been invited.

IU said that she had only invited LJG to this event a few hours beforehand and he agreed to it very quickly.

He says that when he heard about the invitation, he thought it would be lots of fun and there was no way he could turn her down. And when he was backstage, he couldn't wait to get onstage.

IU mentioned something about him being very busy today. 

He said he actually wanted to hear her sing as an audience member. She didn't think the audience would be listening to her singing (if he did that). He asked if there was an empty seat. He looks around and notices that it's full.

She asks him if he has a fan meet tomorrow also. He says he has.

She thanks him for taking time out of his busy schedule and says he's great!

He says as long as IU likes it, he'll do whatever.

She says everyone must want to hear LJG sing his song. He says he wants to watch her for a little longer.

She tells him she's going backstage to change and leave him here with the audience.

He says she's going to get dressed in something more beautiful.

thanks @40somethingahjumma for the translation, I am always loving her post..and thanks @Gabi Bros for the information, as am really doesnt go back to main thread anymore

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

My friend's been telling me to get on the Criminal Minds wagon but she didn't tell me the one and only Dawson was a guest there! Dawson's creeker I see you lol  @Siracusa were you #TeamPacey or #TeamDawson?

Here's a beautiful SoSoo moment just so I can justify this comment on this thread lol

Spoiler

• Like 12

I've been watching Criminal Minds since season 1. It's a good choice for JG. I would watch it as long as no love plot for him. There is different story in every episode. JE could participate in anytime. Or, she could play the lover/wife of JG who would appears occasionally. 

• Like 19

21 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Request to recruit JoonGi as FBI head DENIED!

I know that you have other intentions in mind. How can you work if all you will do is stare, drool and faint?

She can do more than that y'know.  Like helping unbutton his shirt just right or pour bottles of water when he feels so hot during fan meets.

And that's just for starters...  anything to make sure Joongi can think what's the best ways to capture the spazz worthy moments of Ji Eun and him that he wants to share with us shippers.  *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*

Just kidding chingus.

• Like 10

Is it safe to say that this new drama won't have a lot of love line? I'm thinking it might be like Vampire Prosecutor where the cases will be the main story? I'd definitely support JG in anything he does but this project, if confirmed makes me especially happy because it's not romcom :lol:

These new series of developments are starting to get interesting. JE will focus on her music and JG takes a non romantic project. It's like they're not ready to be paired off with anyone else. I always think that if any breakup confirmation or status announcement will have to happen, it will be when both have already moved on to different projects. I'll be ready with my popcorn when things unfold.

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, marimari00 said:

Is it safe to say that this new drama won't have a lot of love line? I'm thinking it might be like Vampire Prosecutor where the cases will be the main story? I'd definitely support JG in anything he does but this project, if confirmed makes me especially happy because it's not romcom :lol:

If he does accept it then it'll be the perfect cooling off period before he and his Queen can star in their very own romcom  OR modern day drama next year! Too greedy? Was that too much to ask? BBJX PLS COME TRUE LOL

• Like 18

23 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

My friend's been telling me to get on the Criminal Minds wagon but she didn't tell me the one and only Dawson was a guest there! Dawson's creeker I see you lol  @Siracusa were you #TeamPacey or #TeamDawson?

Spoiler

I got into Criminal Minds because I timed running on the treadmill with reruns on tv. The best motivation in the world to hit the treadmill is to time workouts to reruns!! There are 12 seasons so there's always a new episode.

Actually, I never got into Dawson's Creek because Dawson was always such a butthead. But I adored JVDB after watching Don't Trust the B in Apt 23.

JoonU topic? Um....maybe Jieun can send over one of those coffee trucks to the set of Criminal Minds. I've always wondered how those coffee trucks work. Does one company have a fleet of coffee trucks and just changes out the pictures each time a truck is hired?

• Like 15

11 minutes ago, o10orio said:

She can do more than that y'know.  Like helping unbutton his shirt just right or pour bottles of water when he feels so hot during fan meets.

And that's just for starters...  anything to make sure Joongi can think what's the best ways to capture the spazz worthy moments of Ji Eun and him that he wants to share with us shippers.  *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*

Just kidding chingus.

me me me?? really me me me?? LOL!!! DUN MAKE ME SCREAM IN OFFICE!! OR DROOL in office..I just revived abit today, I dont wanna faint and ask for oxygen tank again

okay, I on see what is appealing to eyes, but I still stick to the strict no touch rule dun worry

• Like 12