[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

23 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

Alright, JoonU detectives! Put on your hats! What's the connection between the image of the sea and uri JoonU / SoHae? (Other than the obvious connection between Hae Soo and water.)

JG'S WHALE SWEATER!!! Could it be a crumb that Jieunssi was present here?!?!

• Like 21

4 hours ago, briseis said:

These photos are awesome, they look so close and intimate. Sunbae/Hobey usually has a little distance between them but these two did not show that.

***Sorry Mods, can't delete the photos above as I am on my mobile and don't know how.

Edited by akinahana89
I got you covered! ^^
  • Like 17

On 10/14/2016 at 9:49 PM, caramelovers07 said:

YESS, chingu!! Specification of their ideal man / woman really match well! :w00t: So, at least, I think they will feel attracted to each other! It was so hard to NOT falling in love when you have to do a lot of skinship, especially with someone whom you feel attracted, surrounded by beautiful scenery, beautiful appearance (hairdo & costume), beautiful words, and nerve-wrecking nervous and awkward situation (in a good way) in 6 months.:blush: Hahaha, I think IU feel the same with us. Cannot move on from that romantic situation, especially she's the one who experienced it!:phew:

Awwww! You're so nervous and shy in front of our beautiful Hae Soo and forgot the dialogue, right, LJG ahjussi??B) Hahahaha!! 

Btw has anyone check this LJG IG's video post? Hahaha it was so sweet and cute of him!:wub:

I search the translation of the song in English, although I don't understand about the subtitle in the video and his caption below the video in Hangul. Maybe someone here who understand Hangul could help. This is the translation of the song in this video:

EXO - Growl

You're smilling at me, are you attracted to me as well? (WS and HS exchanged stares)

My eyes get cloudy (HS touching WS face)

When you piercingly look at me (HS staring WS face)

The sound of you breathing gets closer to my ears, you make me go crazy (HS face get closer to WS face)

I want hide you in my arms so no one can see you /I'm so serious (WS pull and hold HS into his arm)

All of the eyes that want you (WW's stares)

Make a rough and swirling wind arise within me (WS and WW have a fight)

A black shadow awakens in me (WS open his eyes before fighting the monk)

Fireworks erupt in my eyes that see you (WS fighting the monk and then WS throwing the torch)

Everyone get away from her side (HS hugs WJ, WS punching WJ)

Because i'm getting a bit more ferocious (WS pushing down the stone)

I growl, growl, growl 3x (WS throwing the torch, HS dancing, WS pull and hold HS into his arm)

If you don't get away, you might get hurt (WS's stares)

I growl, growl, growl 3x (WS punching WJ, a leaf moves, WS and WW have a fight)

If you don't get away, you might get hurt (WS and WW crossed the swords, WS staring WW while hugging HS)

Comment: I won't dare to disturb HS if I was a guy. Hahaha, there had been a WARNING sign through his IG!:confounded: Hahahaaha!

There's another romantic MV video that he posted at his IG. MV video by AuroraRain with "Lee Hi - My Love" as the background song. And appearantly he doesn't upload the full version of it. He cut it and choose our HS beautiful face as the cover. :wub:Hahaha.

Comment: Yes, yes. I know you love her and you called it DESTINY (Like your explanation about waiting your destined love).:phew: Hahahaha!! And it seems, that moments of "hold on to me when I'm swaying", HS kissed him, and HS beautiful appearance left the most impression to him (or to me at least)? Hahahaha

Is it just my delusional shipping, his strategy to promote the drama, or even his true feelings? :tears: Sometimes I don't understand this guy! When they interviewed, on press conference, I get this little feeling he teased IU and KHN so much. Why oh why?:bawling:

Ahahah. So that's the meaning of the EXO Song Growl. It does seem like LJK is a SoSoo shipper himself. It's like he's warning other guys to not approach her. 

Thank you for this! Really made my morning!

• Like 16

3 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

Actually, and I may be in the minority here, after giving it much thought... I'm happy uri Joon Gi won the Hallyu award instead of the Top Excellence. (Although it would have been great if he had won both!) If we stop to think about it... a Top Excellence award can be given to anyone by SBS.

Anyone that SBS likes. Anyone SBS thinks is popular enough. Anyone with no specific guidelines on what makes them TOP. We saw this. We also saw that they gave this award to TWO actors. Is this a true testament of an actor's ability then? Or a display of pointless popularity?

With the Hallyu award though, there was only one winner. This winner represents the one person that brought global phenomenon to Korean entertainment. The one person with skills, talent, charm, and ability to take one drama to extraordinary global popularity and increase exposure to Korean culture, tourism, and monetary success. It's one person's power and one person's ability to attain international unity. It is determined, not by a small group of mindless baboons that erroneously consider ratings to be the most important factor, but by global, international fans all over the world that focuses on actual skills, performance, and talent. It's not an award based on looks, inaccurate ratings, random surges in popularity, or a blatant show of favoritism.

We saw, with our own eyes, the phenomenon of SHR. The way it soared to international first place, the global attention it received, the ridiculous amount of money paid per episode for distribution rights, and the way fans went absolutely crazy for this precious piece of work.

The Hallyu award is won, fair and square, with nothing but that one person's hard work and perseverance.

And that one person... was uri Joon Gi. For it to be presented only before the Daesang is a true testament of its worth. That it is, in fact and indeed, a far grander award than Top Excellence. And none is as deserving of such an honor as Joon Gi.

I really  agree with your comment capt. @akinahana89, I don't think others deserve the hallyu award more than JG 

• Like 16

3 hours ago, q4q4 said:

So true. I believe that even though they probably haven't met since the last group hang out, they have been in constant communication with each other - as JE managed to slip during their interview on stage. I can't believe she admitted that she talked to him a lot about wanting the award. 

I also believe they aren't in a relationship.. yet but they're definitely way past, and were absolutely never NEAR, the friendzoned area lol their physical, emotional, and natural attraction for each other would never allow it for either of them to step foot in the friendzoned arena. I truly believe that JE is projecting HaeSoo episode 14. The episode where she's finally moved on from her past relationship and she has fully healed to the point where she's TRULY ready to jump in and explore the feelings she's always had for WS and to begin a new chapter with him.

I'm not worried at all for these 2 because in spite of their warring fans on Weibo, in spite of the 3rd party gossips, in spite of the is-she-really-single controversy, they still managed to fully enjoy and immerse themselves in the world that they have created without caring about the millions of eyes glued on them that night. I am sososo happy to have witnessed these interactions because they really proved that, whatever their status is, they truly are each other's "person" in the real world:wub:

I love this post, especially the highlighted, last paragraph.

I'd also like to know their definition of "a while" (since they last met). A month, a few weeks, a couple of days? :)

• Like 17

On 10/14/2016 at 11:00 AM, whyo said:

I ship them from this BTS 0:52 - 0:56

Who is the one that asking the question? WangSo? Joon Gi? Who are you?
I think you are Joon Gi, because 1000 years ago there is no "dating/ go out", am I wrong? LOL

I like Ji Eun reaction and I really curious about Joon Gi expression when he said that and when he look at her reaction.

I really love this BTS where LJK cheekily said "Go out with me" and IU was being her adorable self. 

PS: Still skimming the early pages of this thread and I'm on page 25.

Edited by akinahana89
Please don't quote videos! ^^
  • Like 20

On 10/14/2016 at 11:38 AM, caramelovers07 said:

Awww! You're enjoying the kisses, right,JG ssi? Mwahahhaa!:blush:

Ps: He really like a silly guy in this video! Such a cutie pie! Hahahaha! A fool of love! I bet he has a butterfly in his stomach that he was squirming his body like that after kiss scene! Hahahaha! 

ACKKKKKKKKKK OTTOKEEEEE HE'S REALLY ENJOYING THAT KISS!!!

Edited by akinahana89
Please don't quote videos! ^^
  • Like 16

On 10/15/2016 at 3:05 AM, shiraru said:

Lee Joon Gi's latest IG post. Okay, now I'm reaaaally thinking Lee Joon Gi is doing the heterochromia eyes edit on purpose to feed the IU x Joon Gi shipper's delusions, hahaha...I mean, he knows she's a singer, he also must have looked onto her discography and check out her latest album's design. IU got the heterochromia eyes for the album concept. :D

And another interview of Lee Joon Gi talking about working with IU~~~ he sings high praises for her~ :D

Awww. He praised her so high! But I think he didn't exaggerate it. IU really did act well and from all the BTS, was really well-mannered and nice to everyone during the shooting. It's normal to like a girl like her. I won't even be surprised if the several actors who played the princes had a crush on her during the shooting. But I believe LJK felt it deeper than everyone. How to not ship them? I'm dizzy, lol. 

Edited by akinahana89
Please don't quote images! ^^
  • Like 16

13 hours ago, krysyuy said:

12 hours ago, q4q4 said:

AHHHHH I KNOW RIGHT?!? When MinAh gasped I thought it was cuz LJE might have tripped or something off the chair.. but if JGssi picked her up OMG THE HEAVENS HAVE OPENED UP FOR US STARGAZERS AND THIS CONFIRMS THAT THEY ARE....Very good friends.. LOOOOOOL jokes that they could be possibly maybe quite likely be more than friends :phew:

im laughing reading this but ok. i will join u in this delulu mind. kekekeke

11 hours ago, Nita Fransisca said:

From my POV.. both JG and JE are single..

the best sample of profesional-couple is Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun.. both are in relationship, u can see their interactions in BTS and Interview, they keep that distance when not in the drama. 

So..after all crumbs that JoonU give to us..I (want to) believe that both of them are single now :phew:

i cannot assure much but as LJG's fan,he may be single by his behavior but nothing can be sure since he is so secretive when it comes to dating. he is not into public relationship. but yeah. for now, we can assume he is single by his behavior. 

9 hours ago, chi13lou said:

The scaredy cat group of friends -

kahkah.. look at LJG.. he already ready with blocking his ear while the rest really did not expect it. only our blackhole HJH did not get surprised by it. what a strong man. hahahahahahahaha

9 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

But look at how HJH is the exception. He didn't even move at all, much less jump and flinch! The villainous, baking traitor that doesn't fear anything! LOL

hahahahaaa!!! rightt! he is indeed in another level. i bet he must be laughing hard looking at all his friends jump out of surprised by it. 

8 hours ago, marimari00 said:

Aigoo, to anyone who said JG got friend zoned because he got called sunbaenim in her acceptance speech, this one is more spontaneous and calls him oopa. If I remember correctly, she refers to Haneul as Haneul-sshi? Nope not friend zoned at all

hahaha. in my opinion.. she called him sunbaenim on stage to show her politeness and to be formal. no oppa words can be heard on stage during that ceremony if im not mistaken. so, it just a formality on stage manner. what a joke for that to be friendzone. hahahahahahah

6 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Thank you so much for these!

I pity those who were near them when they did this. Remember, the actor in RD was beside Jieun while this was happening.  Hopefully, Mr. Cameraman is a JoonU shipper or else he might have thought them to be weird! These two might be declared for acceptance in the mental ward or consultation with a mental health professional. THEY TRULY HAVE THEIR OWN WORLD!!!

i pity that RD's couple. hahaha. they tried to be as sweet as they can but nahh.. our JoonU is much more sweet by doing it naturally! 

2 hours ago, chi13lou said:
IF he kept the trophy for Best Couple, then he must have given their massage chair prize to Jieun to keep. The 2 massage chairs will be at her house. He can always come over with the trophy so she can hold it while they are getting a massage provided by the chairs, and their dogs can have a play-date too! It's a win-win situation.

sorry to cut your delulu mind chinguuuu T-T but they are given one massage chair each. remember the MC said that they all will be given the chair? there is 6 chair as a prize. so now the trophy is the only one they got to share. 

2 hours ago, Erin45 said:

Hello chingus..been busy with real life this days and when I came back..I noted about the much debated 'friendzoned' thingy. I believe a lot if you had already provided your ideas and this is much appreciated.  I just want to say one thing, as a long time Jieun fan, why did it never occured to my mind that she had 'friendzoned' LJG just because she had post their selca on her IG? Maybe because I really genuinely see in Jieun the happiness, adoration and giddiness?? that I never see from her when she is with what you called her 'friends' before. You really need to follow her from her earlier days up to now to pinpoint the difference. I have put some thoughts in spoiler just in case.

Hide contents

Her post in IG with LJG is an indication to me that she is proud to be associated with him, now or even in the future.  As a long time fan, I would not like anyone to believe she is dating him because even if my gut feeling tells me she is now single, technically without the break up confirmation, she is still associated with Voldy. So people thinking he is just a friend is ok, for now but who knows what will happen in the future?? But her reactions to LJG is pure unadulterated happiness, giddiness and adoration written all over her face, her letting him do a lot of skinship (she is not like this with her male friends, actually she is chatty with them but she maintains her distance) but with LJG, she is letting him lead in everything (from the start when they arrive from that VIP car in the red carpet until the end of the show), during the interviews and letting him get away with those skinships is not the Jieun that I know. I am really really happy as a fan, because Jieun like this is a sight to behold, she is enjoying everything and it is like she doesn't care about anything, if it is LJG magic, then I would want him to weave his magic more. Because if you really follow Jieun on her past activities, you will really see how she is overly conscious on her sorroundings that sometimes I just want her to enjoy herself. Actually, Yoo inna is correct is saying that Jieun does not lie, because what you see on her face and when she speaks is what you get. That is why after ML broadcast when all of her co-stars had been interviewed, she never did have one (which I find fishy because she is the main lead) maybe because she doesn't want to lie about something that will be asked about her relationship??? Excuse me for my delulu mind here. So yeah, I will believe what I want to believe and I will continue to chant with you chingus for the BBJX blessing to come true and I am boarding this ship til we arrive to our intended destination or we hit the iceberg. People may lie when they speak or when they want to hide something but unspoken  and unconscious behaviour does not lie. Jieun and LJG maybe friends or (very close friend indeed) for now but who knows what the future holds.  All the best relationship starts with friendship and mutual admiration with each other. Isn't that is the concept of destiny, not knowing what the future holds but anticipating it.  As MLSHR drama known, "Startling by each step", maybe we will be surprised day by day (isn't we all are when they give us crumbs day and day and when we think there is none, alas a miracle always happen when we least expect it) and before we knew it, we indeed reached our destination. Then we look back to this thread with happy memories and we tell the stories to our children and grandchildren with smile on our faces..letting them experience the fun and love that we did..hehe..keep the positivity going chingus.

all hail for this statement. thank youuu!!!! im not IU's fan before so i didnt know about her changing behavior. but im glad she is going back to her old self. let our LJG oppa spread the magic moreeeee..

sorry for the long post btw. i've been away since last night and once i enter this thread, it was moving so fasttt that i read everything i missed. indeed my happy pills. 

• Like 19

ahh. regarding the hallyu award given to LJG. i must say that it was indeed one of the highest awards given by sbs that night. thats why it was given before the Daesang. the MC already explained on how it is  based on popularity choosen by fans around the world and also it is  been judged by special panel ( if im not mistaken there is acting point). so it is one of the highest achievement award. just the explanation on it was poorly done. thats why LJG also don't quite understand on why the awards given before the Daesang ( he said it on stage ). anyway.. he is indeed very happy with all the awards he got and proud of it. one plus point is.. that hallyu award is only for one person and not being shared like top excellence award. thats enough to witnessed on how popular wang so and LJG is.

• Like 21

Hmmmm.....why did LJG manager removed his IG post of under-the-sea pic just now?
did he accidentally revealed somethin there...i wonder ...i wonder

his post:
#해수#진짜#이쁘다#너무#사랑스럽다#이게다#달의연인#보보경심#때문이야#왕소#때문이야#해수앓이#소해앓이#소해#소해#소해#소해#소해#둘이#현대씬#진짜#대박이야#너무#이쁘고#사랑스럽다#나도#일상#생활#하고싶다#소해#커플#너무#쌔다#슬프다#광광ㅠㅠ

:phew:

:kiss:

• Like 23

4 minutes ago, emerald_2 said:

Hmmmm.....why did LJG manager removed his IG post of under-the-sea pic just now?
did he accidentally revealed somethin there...i wonder ...i wonder

his post:
#해수#진짜#이쁘다#너무#사랑스럽다#이게다#달의연인#보보경심#때문이야#왕소#때문이야#해수앓이#소해앓이#소해#소해#소해#소해#소해#둘이#현대씬#진짜#대박이야#너무#이쁘고#사랑스럽다#나도#일상#생활#하고싶다#소해#커플#너무#쌔다#슬프다#광광ㅠㅠ

:phew:

:kiss:

Maybe LJG manager lurked in this thread too and read our comments about his post. Kkkk, LOL

• Like 18

2 hours ago, eunki said:

This manager is definitely SoSoo shipper kkk And obviously JE fanboy, coz his first hashtags are HaeSoo is really beautiful and lovely)) why not praise WS? :lol: Anyway, it's very good to have a manager- shipper, hopefully this guy will initiate chatting about beautiful HS aka JE during free hours, and provide his support for secret dating if it will take place in the future :wub: And crumbs for us! 

Maybe this is my delulu.. i think JG use Sanghyun IG to praise haesoo... lols... forgive my delulu kkkk @akinahana89 @eunki 

JG manager already deleted that picture... 

• Like 18