[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

OMG are they kidding? When there were green parkas I thought Ok, these are popular items, it's incident.. But now  both wear fur leather? At almost same time?? I know I'm definitely delulu about this couple but all these "coincidences" are just too much :blink: 

And I absolutely love the photo where JE looks at a camera (wearing hit of the season- black turtleneck kkk). The caption says "Look at it until I'll be back from HK!". I know maybe it's for YIN maybe for KHN, fans or anyone else. But I'll believe it's for JG! :phew: why is she so happy and playful recently? Hahaha

• Like 21

6 minutes ago, eunki said:

OMG are they kidding? When there were green parkas I thought Ok, these are popular items, it's incident.. But now  both wear fur leather? At almost same time?? I know I'm definitely delulu about this couple but all these "coincidences" are just too much :blink: 

And I absolutely love the photo where JE looks at a camera (wearing hit of the season- black turtleneck kkk). The caption says "Look at it until I'll be back from HK!". I know maybe it's for YIN maybe for KHN, fans or anyone else. But I'll believe it's for JG! :phew: why is she so happy and playful recently? Hahaha

We believe it's for him hahaa...don't play around Joon Gi or :unamused: maybe she want to say that kkk... That pic is first post right, i think she want us not to give much attention to this first post so she posted many photos in one time ^^ I really wish he will give love button, why he didn't do anymore?

• Like 16

35 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

We believe it's for him hahaa...don't play around Joon Gi or :unamused: maybe she want to say that kkk... That pic is first post right, i think she want us not to give much attention to this first post so she posted many photos in one time ^^ I really wish he will give love button, why he didn't do anymore?

Because they already together ehem (couple) so they didn't need to like each others post.. remember JE never like voldy post so do voldy... correct me if wrong...

• Like 13

Omg what's going on with JE posting all these ig posts .... messages to JG or replying/paying back him with his posts in Japan? 

About the airport jackets .... that's totally couples. Nope can't be coincident tis time. Also tis jacket is not the usual JE style, correct me if I'm wrong. Btw I'm not a girly type so a few tees, jeans and Jackets I've got were similar to my bf. You do get influenced by each others. 

• Like 15
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, eunki said:

BAHAHAH it's totally for JGssi considering black turtlenecks are his go to shirts currently ;) JIEUNSSI learned so much from her peyha including dropping subtle JoonUCrumbs!!! 

Ps: not just the jacket match but the all black everything (shirt and jeans) too!!!

• Like 12

Yeorobun! @Joseph Lim Need to make clarification to my first post down below. It's not the celebrities who endorsed. That would have been awesome, right? But what's even better? Their fandoms are voting for our JoonU. Wow. Getting support from other groups. Multiple accounts too! How awesome is that!! :heart:

Yeorobun, thought I'd share this with you. LOOK!  Our chingu in MLSHR gall (this is the South Korean platform some of us keep mentioning), they're saying that these celebrities are all voting for JoonU in the various polls. :lol:

• Like 18

I actually dont want to ship them anymore, but seeing the clothes. hmmm.. 

ok just a minor, not so minor thing first: I am surprised that Jang Geun Suk has been chosen as the emcee for the drama awards, that means that his drama will be given a table at the award ceremony and he will also get an award. That's how all these things work. His drama on sbs wasnt such a big hit this year right? I am still very worried that MLSHR wont get their table and right now I am maintaining at 70% that feel, given how they sideline our couple at the first launch of the couple awards. anyway, I hope I am wrong and they still get invited.

And now for the similar coats today. Just my POV:

1) I was shocked. And there are two possibilities: a) JE doesnt know what JG wore yesterday so its all a coincidence but it still reflect that they both like the same style of things now b  ) she knew what he wore and still wear the same thing which implies that she is crazy in love with him. You choose what to believe.

2) Her ig posts today is very interesting. They were pictures not taken today but during her seoul concert and I dun know when ( the yellow pix). So

i) she has learned from Joongi to save nice pix and post them when necessary.

ii) I look thru her previous posts, she use to just type captions. but today two pix have emoticons/pictures instead. Another thing that was influenced by joongi

iii) the funny expressions in the ig also seems an influence by JG

iv) Eunki translated the caption of the first post which was "To look at this pix till she is back." A highly suggestive caption, by any standards.

3) "Coincidentally, JG updated his IG at about JE's arrival time in HK with caption of " So gooood, see you in Japan" In terms of caption and timing, it all seems to be a reponse to JE.

Ok....so much for infor overload. Frankly I dont know what to think anymore. Until I see their interaction when they are together again, then I can form a conclusion. 

Right, that's all for my essay.

• Like 19

37 minutes ago, jetsu said:

@meahri_1 yes the love heart with her two fingers, I saw that on IG and thinking the same. BTW  she does look like someone who's freshly in love.   

@jetsu Yes, she definitely does. You can also tell by the way she's dressing. Her style amped up with ....  And so we see her going through a similar phase now. :)

I'm not going to say this is delulu. Since our IU/Jieunie is a creature of habit, it's really easy to see when she deviates. 

EDIT: Addition

We know from watching the BTS that Joongi thinks IU has a really cute side. Want to share this with all of you who may not have seen 'the making of' her Isul CF. I watch it, put myself in his shoes and think:

Joongi: She's cute. I think I'll keep her.  XD (this part was me)

• Like 15

On 30/11/2016 at 7:21 PM, q4q4 said:

Can just imagine LJG grabbing his copy of the 2017 IU Calendar ;) Jieunssi is so cute! 

Credit q4q4 and starcandy

She's also trying to do the love sign here with her thumb and finger but failed miserably. Not her forte but trying to imitate. And WHO is very good with hand signs?:blush:

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, MrKobegiant said:

Credit q4q4 and starcandy

She's also trying to do the love sign here with her thumb and finger but failed miserably. Not her forte but trying to imitate. And WHO is very good with hand signs?:blush:

And to her hand sign at the airport JG response is: "So goooood:wub: see ya in Japan!"

Looool #DeluluOverload

• Like 6

Heart signs live in action lol CR: starcandy_uaena 

Jieunssi is adorable! The fricking cherry on top of today's insta posts and flirting would be JG posting a pic with a chick or hen emoticon. I would die lol

BBJX PLS COME TRUE

• Like 13