[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

@q4q4 @riuenu @kilovekyo

the scene where So reading the letter that he at first just throw aside cause thinking its from Jung and the letter piling right in front of his eyes and all the letter is Su heart at the first place also painful one... i just can't handle when So start reading the letter and he actually broken down at that moment... his world just collapsed and the regret with every line that Su wrote just eat him alive..... also Su letter is more heartbroken cause she wrote it with such a yearning feeling... i cries so hard when Su said she yearn for So so much but she can't be near him... and the fact that she dies without meeting him make my heart break...

the saddest part is when So hold BaekAh asking where Su even JM already told him Su dies... So just won't accept the reality until he looked at Su ash and his world just stop.. and then he just cry while holding to Su ash wishing with everything that he have to see her again... i cry like a baby seeing how painful that scene is... the regret , pain and heartbroken is all out and in the end nothing can bring her back.. So and Su love is really endless if you think about it.. the love between them never stop for a moment and its alive in their daughter... 

i think this drama is really a tragic one and i don't know where the hell is the healing feeling is..... every couple in here end up in tragedy...

1. Taejo and Lady Oh

2. Eun and SD

3. BaekAh and WonHee

4. Lady Hae and WW

5. lastly our OTP that fighting so hard to be together but end up a tragedy instead.... WangSo and HaeSoo  :tears:

at least Eun can follow his wife but both So and BaekAh have to live with a painful memory and lonely life without their love one....

• Like 24

I love you guys!

We lament the tragedy of So and Soo's love then also spazz about couple outfits, fur jackets and matching passport cases!

I hope Joongi and Jieun make us happy by living out the happily ever after part together in real life.

• Like 19

4 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

WHAT DOES L2J MEAN?! LOL

If the final vote comes to Neoui Stargazers, we can interchangeably use Neoui and Your. ^^

My vote is with Neoui/Your Stargazers. 

To JoonU & all the beautiful souls out there,

We're always watching over you, so continue to shine bright like a star. 

Your Stargazers, with love 

tumblr_oe6v6cBG1V1u8cpg4o7_540.gif

*I know it's a bit cheesy but anyway* stars-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927937

• Like 19

@caramelovers07

OMG really??? I really want to see the BTS awww PD NIM SO CRUEL I NEED TO SEE BTS...

no wonder JG respect JE, because she's so amazing..

Aigoo JG there's so much happen during filming that make him fall in love ehm..

No wonder they didn't release all BTS or else we might find something that's must be secret..

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, Thirza Zhavira said:

@caramelovers07

OMG really??? I really want to see the BTS awww PD NIM SO CRUEL I NEED TO SEE BTS...

No wonder they didn't release all BTS or else we might find something that's must be secret..

Agree with u.. I think JG was impressed with LJE. We can saw the difference how he treat her when script reading and during the filming/BTS.. The eyes and body language cant never lies :wub: Kyaaa..delulu mode on

Pray 4 BBJX Curse

• Like 13

26 minutes ago, violet90 said:

sharing what Aurorarain tweet in twitter....

honestly people really can't move on from our OTP ... even i can't do that yet...

this kiss is really a deep one and Jieun actually respond to this kiss in particular that make JG jump around... LOL

Yes, it's deep and passionate one, Ji Eun indeed gave respond to this kiss...take a look to bts again the other angle seems more passionate argh, that's why i always complaint about this kiss angle kkk...always complaint, i really want to see it closely and clearly :D 

• Like 20

1 minute ago, kilovekyo said:

Yes, it's deep and passionate one, Ji Eun indeed gave respond to this kiss...take a look to bts again the other angle seems more passionate argh, that's why i always complaint about this kiss angle kkk...always complaint, i really want to see it closely and clearly :D 

YES!!! the angle is a problem one but based on their position of body and how close they are i bet that kiss is the most passionate one even more than the force kiss but because we can't see it clearly only JG and Jieun knew how deep they kissing... but based on how JG react after the kiss i pretty sure a very deep and satisfying kiss... LOL

but its one of their intimate moment and i loved how Jieun just laughing seeing JG jumping around.. she such a sweetheart.... no awkwardness or anything between them at all...

• Like 18

i found something interesting....

in JG v app when press conference and he basically jealous that JKJ and Jieun hang out together like a couple and JKJ said later on oppa have more???

when she said this JG face turn a weird  and he just brush off that remark... i get that maybe JKJ saying it on the drama JG have more scene and all but JG talking about off screen interaction so my bet is after a while JG get more close than JKJ got with Jieun.. i loved how even the cast can see how close JG and Jieun is based on poster photoshoot and off screen interaction...

also we all can see that JG always looking at Jieun when she talking and focusing whatever she do BUT when she start praising him we can see that he can't look at her at all... he became a restless person and keep fidgeting while Jieun talk about how he taking care of her and help with her acting... its so cute!!!

• Like 18

1 hour ago, fidda868 said:

@violet90 @kilovekyo they supposed to show us the kiss from this angle right??? Hmmmm 

Yeess... with very bright lighting like this hhh...but they hide it from us ;):P 

1 hour ago, violet90 said:

i found something interesting....

in JG v app when press conference and he basically jealous that JKJ and Jieun hang out together like a couple and JKJ said later on oppa have more???

when she said this JG face turn a weird  and he just brush off that remark... i get that maybe JKJ saying it on the drama JG have more scene and all but JG talking about off screen interaction so my bet is after a while JG get more close than JKJ got with Jieun.. i loved how even the cast can see how close JG and Jieun is based on poster photoshoot and off screen interaction...

also we all can see that JG always looking at Jieun when she talking and focusing whatever she do BUT when she start praising him we can see that he can't look at her at all... he became a restless person and keep fidgeting while Jieun talk about how he taking care of her and help with her acting... its so cute!!!

Kkk...Joon Gi feel awkward when Ji Eun praise him, he touch his shirt and pants hahaa...Yess it's too cuteee everytime he did awkward like that, it's same when he's blinking his eyes when his brain freeze, forgot his lines because Ji Eun, it's too funny. I love how i can see he really tell the truth about his feeling toward Ji Eun through his face expression and body language ^^ 

• Like 21

16 hours ago, desvlo said:

Omo omo omo!!! :sweatingbullets: I couldn't help but picture them *feels embarassed* ahhhhhh knowing how persistent and eager Wang So is, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't let her sleep! Lol poor Hae Soo. I'm desperate! I want more of this to cope with my withdrawals! :P

anyone knows the link the story in Baidu?

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Thirza Zhavira said:

@caramelovers07

Here's the full story about it! Thanks to Team Star Candy!

• Like 15

I hope that he either bought the tickets within 2 minutes or Jieun is giving him special tickets. But does he really need to have ticket to enter? Is his face not enough to get him in?

Happy weekend to everyone!

BBJX curse, come true!!! dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

• Like 22