[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

38 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Bringing this over from the main thread. I think this is the 'response' kiss we mentioned earlier?  :P

Just like So, it looks like his right arm is wrapped again around her waist to hold her close (I love that he does this as they are always centered pelvis to pelvis).

I'm waiting the 'response' too from Hae Soo. On different 'occasions' we saw its Hae Soo's turn who held his face :-*

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Honestly I don't like her arms like that…Haesoo, he is your man!!! Hug him! :lol:

I think this might be the beginning of the kiss...so we'll see what she does when the episode finally airs.

• Like 11

@eunki Thanks for posting about that naver blog video, am so delighted to see it. I wasnt able to find a full vid of the press con on youtube and am so glad there is at least one from someone who attended.

I dun know how to make gifs so I decided to screen capture those special moments instead.

First part, when he mentioned something to her

pressconedit.jpg

presscon5.jpg

After that when IU said something to him:

presscon6.jpg

[spoiler/]

• Like 18

12 hours ago, eunki said:

Let me share with you one more cute moment of LJG&LJE, I've come across it this morning))

http://blog.naver.com/himsela/220796814537

I find it quite amusing how LJG tries to pull a chair for her, then they both touch their hair simultaneously, Joon Gi turns his head to stare at Ji Eun, then suddenly turns back and claps his hands (like he was absolutely lost for a moment? hahaha). After sitting a second in tense he can't help and look at her again, this time adding some words, to which she responds immediately as if she was waiting. And what happens next?- he is all shining :wub::wub: cute cute CUTE maybe I am crazy but that is what I see ㅋㅋㅋ

hope somebody could make a gif of this! ^^

Wow! These are awesome videos! Thank you! JK and JE are definitely VERY aware of each other even without talking much. He was unusually shy around her at the beginning but plucked up the courage to ask her a few words and she was so happy! But after that he was SMOOTH. Effortlessly slipped his hand around her arm at phototime, poor KHN was again a bystander.

Watch also the posted videos of their mini interviews. JK and JE always start off by sitting very far apart but by the end of the interviews they would be so close their shoulder tips would just touch. 

Talk about chemistry.

• Like 15

I didnt notice this earlier because there were so many people and many things going on in the Cosmopolitan interview, but now that we are so deep into the drama, I rewatched it and saw at some points, IU really mirror Joon gi's action.

This is the beginning, where Joongi very gentlemanly keep his hands to himself with his left hand folded, but IU mirrored that and folded her left arm too.

cosmo1.jpg

At on the questions, their arms crossed, because they chose different people. :sweatingbullets::D

cosmo3.jpg

Then at one of the later questions, when they have to think of their answers, joon gi put his finger on his mouth and IU followed. :)

cosmo2.jpg

were they thinking of the kisses they have done? LOL

[spoiler/]

• Like 24

10 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

Honestly I don't like her arms like that…Haesoo, he is your man!!! Hug him! :lol:

I think there may be some broadcasting guidelines on this. For a long time, they have a rule that a girl cannot initiate a kiss, and then after the kiss, only reaction allowed from the girl is a wide eye, shock reaction. I think they just started to relax the rule recently. :)

• Like 8

24 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Okay, yeorobun. I LOVE this gif. Here's why. It actually reveals that our Jieunie/IU is actually affected by Joongi. It's a natural action/reaction caused by his touch. One might think that she already planned on looking into Joongi's eyes before he kisses her (I'm sure she did as part of the scene...and I'm also sure based on all the BTS we've seen so far, that she and Joongi discussed this. Why not? They've discussed everything else. :)).  BUT, circular or rhythmic touches/movements like the one you see below can create somewhat of a hypnotic effect which is evident when you look at IU's eye movement. Her eye reaction moves in concert with his hand/fingers.  LOL. It's kind of cool to see she's not immune to his charms. :lol:  The benefit for us? The chemistry is palpable, you can sense/feel it if you know what to look for.

EDIT: Forgot the other clue. When Joongi starts the sweep of his fingers backward, you also see the slight movement of IU's head also swaying back with his fingers...which is ironic since his touch is so feather light...certainly not enough to cause movement.

You're not busy as you have time to analyze this! Love it!

I WANT THE BTS!

%BC%D5%B3%BB%B7%C1%B0%A3%B4%D9.gif?type=

• Like 20

We are all broken!

ala WW, this is all your fault @meahri_1! I was leading a quiet life far away from Soompi then you had to remind me about ML. It is your fault, as well as IU and LJK's fault, and Soompi MLSHR posters for making it so difficult to give up on this habit!

• Like 16

8 hours ago, qwenli said:

At on the questions, their arms crossed, because they chose different people. :sweatingbullets::D

---------------------------------------

At this point it seems to me that JG looks at JE, well, definitely not at Baek Hyun whom he points at) The question was "which prince would you fall in love with if you were a girl?", was Joon Gi interested in JE's answer? :wub:  and on this photo look at JE left index finger- it points on whom? (just a joke ㅋㅋ)

Hide contents

• Like 10

28 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

We are all broken!

ala WW, this is all your fault @meahri_1! I was leading a quiet life far away from Soompi then you had to remind me about ML. It is your fault, as well as IU and LJK's fault, and Soompi MLSHR posters for making it so difficult to give up on this habit!

@chi13lou  We'll have to suffer together. :lol:

• Like 9